It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real power of the Vatican!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

permission is given by birth (because your born in the religion of your parents)...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

permission is given by birth (because your born in the religion of your parents)...

the OP has clearly stated that this money is being taken without permission, that is why have asked the question of them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

if he has a religion on his birth certificat thats the permission...there is no extra thing to do - only if you dont want to pay it...
edit on 22-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ariele
Hello everyone,
I raised some questions to authorities in the country I am currently residing (in Europe) about why out of every paycheck I get, 300 Euros are automatically taking out without my permission and God knows where this money goes. Recently I found out it goes to the church (catholic church). It's called "church taxes".

Could you tell me what country that is please? Unless you are living in the Vatican City I think you have been sold a bit of a whopper there, and even then I'm not sure it would be classed as such.

ETA, well, the link on wiki suggests this is true - but a voluntary payment and not exclusive to the Catholic Church (that's what confused me). If it's opt in or opt out based, looks like you can stop payments whenever you like - weird though that your employer wouldn't mention it.

edit on 22-8-2011 by something wicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

I know you have some questions, so do I! I do not know everything, but I know that I have been robed by the vatican churches without anything to say! What is that if not a slavery? i wish I could answer your questions, but I can't. I just know what I see

Britain is owned by the Vatican???? I kinda guess you know what the official faith of Britain is, don't you? (hint, it's not Vatican run)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The real power of vatican is here:

Vatican Secret Archives

The Vatican Secret Archives have been estimated to contain 52 miles (84 km) of shelving,[4] and there are 35,000 volumes in the selective catalogue alone. "Indexes must be consulted in the Index Room and replaced in their original location. Publication of the indexes, in part or as a whole, is forbidden."[5] The Archives support their own photographic and conservation studios.

According to the website of the Archives, the oldest surviving document dates back to the end of the eighth century. "Transfers and political upheavals nearly caused the total loss of all the archival material preceding Innocent III."[6] From 1198 onwards, more complete archives exist, though documentation is a little scanty before the 13th century. Since that time, the documentation includes items such as Henry VIII of England's request for a marriage annulment,[7] and letters from Michelangelo.

from
Vatican Secret Archives
How the hell they can hide 84km of shelves? They surely have a big underground vault, maybe some other precious things are there.

Some images"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Well f**k me if this is true.

But which COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM?
edit on 22-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by occrest

It is my contention that the Roman Empire never died. It just changed clothes. Emperor Constantine presiding over the first Nicene Council was just the beginning. The list of Holy Roman Emperors is a long one, the Last of which was Frances II, who was also the first Emperor of Austria (1804-1835)

Although I do not dispute that the Vatican stems it's authority from the Holy Roman Empire I just wanted to say a quick word that the "Holy Roman Empire" had nothing to do with the original Roman Empire. It was predominantly Germanic in nature. There is no connection between Constantine (who's family went on to rule the Eastern Roman AKA Byzantine empire) and Charles I (Charlemagne)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

I don't believe it. I have never heard of mandatory church schools anywhere. I have certainly heard of public schools in Europe though. Someone is always after the Pope for one thing or another since the reformation. Sounds to me like this is just one more disinformative story.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone saw this site that addresses some of the claims on this list. I haven't fact checked the original list personally, but it looks like someone checked the legal sources that are included for several of the claims.

home.hiwaay.net...

Granted, over half the list isn't addressed.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
as someone before me already noted, it would be interesting to know what country in europe you are speaking of. church-taxes should be voluntary in all of europe. mandatory church-taxes would be in violation to the european humanrights convention..
some countries however use a trick in that they assume you would want to pay church-taxes until you make it explicit that you dont. in order to avoid church taxes you will have to quit the alleged membership to the church.
edit on 22-8-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am currently residing (in Europe) about why out of every paycheck I get, 300 Euros are automatically taking out without my permission and God knows where this money goes.

Quite possibly when you filled in your visa application you told them you were a Catholic and by doing so you inadvertently opted in to making a donation to the Church every month.

Which country are you in?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I dont Believe in them.
but they still rob me!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I agree with the OP,im pretty sure most,if not all of it is true as well.
We have always been a slave and war driven species.
I don't know if its because we have always had the same kind of leaders and dynasties.
Or if its something natural for us.
Either way,we can change it!
We just need to want it!

Also,the part about you paying "Church Tax" stood out to me.
I cant believe they are enforcing you to pay something you don't believe in.
If that happened to me i would be doing something about that.

edit on 22-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

there are schools and kidergarten you just can join if you're in the church! jesuit institutions in germany are:

# Philosophisch-Theologische Hochschule Sankt Georgen in Frankfurt
# Hochschule für Philosophie München
# Gymnasien in Berlin (Canisius-Kolleg Berlin), St. Blasien (Kolleg St. Blasien) und Bonn-Bad Godesberg (Aloisiuskolleg).
# Akademien in Köln, Ludwigshafen und Nürnberg

the gymnasium (highest "basic" education possible) is one of the best in germany, all have in common that Religion is a required subject and can be part of your certificate (Abitur)...

and of course hundrets of private schools that require your church participation...i was in one of them and difference is that the whole school has to go to church a few times in the month & to all higher festivals and of course the morning pray (which is illegal in public schools) & the religion class is mendatory ...oh, and bashing other religions of course...

just additional: The Club of Rome has also its own schools in germany^^ www.clubofrome.de...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I may be a slave BUT they Do Not Own Me! ----- Most 99.9% are just slaves, sadly!

Why am I "free"? Simple - They can take my house, my car, my children my food and my body BUT THEY NEVER GET OR CAN TAKE MY OWN SENSE OF "right & wrong" and trying to do what is right and trying to change what is wrong! ----- That not only empowers me but gives me value --- only to my self (and it steals their control over me, and makes them work harder to control others too --- I not only get people thinking BUT many Doing Things Differently to make them free too. And they in turn empower others to unleash the chains.

i.e. I can (and DO LAUGH out loud at them and the many "higher up, more chained slaves that rule (or think they are ruling. I laugh and smile at those who flip their finger at me in anger --- They are the Slaves - not me! I do what I want to do, when I want to do, have no "bosses" and care not if others try ot take from me --- They work so damn hard to TAKE --- it is hilarious to watch them sweat & conive to BEAT ME and Put Me In Line!
They cannot!

I am a slave (they think)
BUT really they ARE SLAVES TO THEIR OWN LITTLE MINDS, BODIES & SOULS. ---- They just don't know it -- At least yet -----smile ------

Starve the slave and you must do the work. Feed the slave and now you must WATCH him cause he can hurt you or take from you. Keep the Slave ignorant (most people prefer ignorance as "Ignorance is Bliss", they think), and an ignorant slave must be told everything to do anything. It is like having a baby --- One's time is immersed in watching and taking care of him in hopes that slave (baby) will eventually become "an asset" - something to be proud of! ----- Educate the slave a little too much - now that slave may find a way to overtake you! --

In short - its a big BUTT - F....! No one wins --- Everyone, including the Slave Owner Loses! ---- No Joy, No Sharing, No Love or Caring! No growth or thrill of becoming greater than human ever has! Dull & Boring to all! So eventually they all just die, wasting their slaves and their own family, friends and selves! Close to Being Dead, while Breathing! ---- That is MOST PEOPLE - The Slaves & Slave Owners!

I am free to learn, discover, grow, laugh, tell anyone to kiss off and LOVE & Cry too.

In short ------ I love LIFE --- Do they? Do you? I win, They lose (in my case, they can't loose me cause they never owned me in the first place! ---- I smile ALL THE TIME -- While others sweat in Despair & Self DOUBT ----

Read my WarmHeartedWorld.wordpress.com, my "Friends of Mankind" on YouTube, my posts on Facebook: Daniel Blecha and/or Easy Rider Motorcycle Training, and my GodMustBeCrying posts on wordpress.

Tell me your thoughts and join my FREEDOM MARCH of AMAZING LIFE!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

Mini [color=gold] nuke the Vatican would be a good start to cleaning up the planets problems......amongst a few other things!!!

Man, there's one in every crowd, isn't there.

Here watch this and get it out of your system.

David Grouchy

edit on 22-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Very entertaining. Like when I go to the "fiction" section of the library.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

And the sheep awoke from there sleep, and all around the birds sang, or is this still a dream?

America Britain still owns you! Hasn't anyone noticed? When your soldiers die they were sent to war because of the British, you are still under orders, are there any wars we haven't been in together? See the Scottish rite of freemasonry and how many who signed the declaration of independence were not Freemasons? And how many of the red coat generals were Freemasons? You have been sold a lie sheep welcome to the awakening! New America New World Order Same thing just in the end game all square. Shake hands brothers.

And the Freemasons have no power....?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
so if all that is true, wouldn't the same apply to all governments, everywhere, all nations everywhere, and all uprisings and democratic reforms are just extensions of the same thing? like the people in egypt, south africa, libya, etc, are not really fighting for anything but a fleeting ghost of an idea, an illusion? if this is all just a manufactured illusion, where's the benefit? people with that much power don't need to take other people's money, they can just manufacture a different reality. i'm trying to wrap my head around what you're saying

That's exactly what goes on! It's like peeling an onion. For the uninitiated, you'd need to peel it very fast to see through to the rotten lie in the middle.

These "prisoners" eventually start to see their prison cells and begin to fight for whatever they think is the next best thing. TPTB dangle the carrot of the "next best leader / system etc" while using the stick to initiate the revolution.
The solution is always seen to be the better option by all.
A small victory for the people underfoot and a new set of opportunities for big businesses to move in and re-shuffle the decks under their noses. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Set up a conflict and control both sides. Install one false leader after another, after another - ad nauseum.

Thanks to our suspicious minds and sites like this, we can see the onion, the system, the fake acts and legislation that they happily use against us to keep us all locked in our jobs, TV rooms and real prisons.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join