It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real power of the Vatican!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I just wonder what would happen if a REAL people's party would win the elections in a democratic country like the US, Brittan or Another European one and they decide to cut loose from all the UN, Religious and other old power-structures.

War? Or would they just not let that happen on forehand by calling them terrorists and suppress them before the elections....

edit on 22-8-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Too bad that the above 39 "facts" presented by the OP were NOT the result of extensive research but actually originated and were copied from, a website called truth or tale.
Besides a simple copy/paste, has the OP independently verified or confirmed even one of the 40 "facts" ?

Unfortunately for verification purposes, the author of that website did NOT provide any supporting source links.
edit on 22/8/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/8/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Amazing Discoveries has a series of video lectures by Walter Veith .. amazingdiscoveries.tv...

The thread All Roads Lead To Rome is intresting .. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This link might be worth checking out The British Legal System of Mixed Common and Roman Law has been used to Enslave US(A) www.biblebelievers.org.au...

"The British Legal System of Mixed Common and Roman Law has been used to Enslave US(A)" ....

that's why they named it "The UKnighted States of America"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

The problem is - those days elections are over before they even start. It's just an illusion that peoples of the earth has any saying in anything.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

ye sir/maam?? i downloaded couple pdf files, but not from the link you provided, and I put them together. Those are NOT mine. However, i did some research i it seems it's not all that crazy and far from the truth

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

I agree, but still hope sometimes ;-)

We in our country had such a politician, not coming from the establishment. As he was very popular, and was heading the polls, he was killed a few days before election day... Under "strange" circumstances.

So I guess you are right, i still hope of some (peaceful) revolution someday.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The more threads like this that appear daily, is just showing me that we already live in the New World Order, Its not as others envisioned it hundreds of years ago, but we are living in There world now & they've got most of their tick list ticked off.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Wow. Nice thread an eye opener and will require some time consuming research.
Point 38 is spot on.
Yes UN is the headquarters of the nwo.

But your paycheck with 300 euros deduction as church taxes is a little bit surprising.

Vatican and its black ops do exist .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Vatican has enourmous resources and wealth including land. It has a billion of sheep and thousands of pedo's hiding behind a cloth. Its been behind most of the murderous conflict in history.

Dont the US fold also pay some tax that they dont actually need to and dos that tax go to the Fed reserve?

Some US folk refuse Im told but most dont question it. Strange!! But I could be wrong!

Mini nuke the Vatican would be a good start to cleaning up the planets problems......amongst a few other things!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
S + F.

Really good valid points being made...The truth & understanding needs to get out about who's really in power.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

That's bull#!

I'm tellin Jesus!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

I am fascinated to know which country you live in that 300euros is taken from your wages for the catholic church without your permission? I would be grateful if you could enlighten us because I really don't believe this to me true. I am sure if you tell us which country we can then check for ourselves if the people in this country have money taken from them without permission for the catholic church.

I know that in my country the catholic church is a registered charity. It has to support itself within the country with voluntary contributions from its parishioners. It is now on the verge of bankrupcy because of the falling numbers and donations due to all the sex scandals and people loosing all sense of faith. They have now launched a plan to figure out how to save it and have even mentioned bringing in a levy. If this happens there will be outrage.

This is why I find it impossible to believe the church is taken money from your wages without permission?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is of course going to take some investigating, I believe nothing I read until thorough confirmation is performed..I will be back shortly

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There is a lot of information in your thread that has been hinted to in books like Behold a Pale Horse and a few others. I have been told an watched some of my moms friends try and fight these implications in the court of law from various angles and basically they all just get laughed out of court. I read the United Parcel Code which has to to with our social security number and realized there is a lot of truth in what they were saying. I've been saying for a long long time that America did not win the Revolutionary war, in fact I can find more evidence that we came to a agreement than evidence of us winning. The Art of War by Sun Tzu will elaborate on how an why this was done. The only proof I have that we won the war is School Text Books that are full of lies you have to unlearn your first year of college. As far as the Vatican owning everything I more think Israel and Jews run everything behind the scenes. The Vatican's just trying to stay relevant and play catch up.. Our Social Security Number is part of our Treasury because when America needed money our Government figured it could secretly sell its population into potential slavery to back any money they couldn't pay back. Think of it like this: They figured out the average production a person can make in a lifetime and marketed that number to the Banks as Revenue to pay their bills because they didn't have the Gold to build America. I have heard that the Extremely rich can buy and sell the Ownership of A Social Security number depending on the production Value associated with that number, Kinda like playing the stock marke t.But I have no Idea if this is true or exactly how it would be profitable because I'm justa Sheeple

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Famous exorcists claimed that there are satanist in the church.

Here is the storybook based on the fact.

en.wikipedia.org...:_A_Vatican_Novel

If the Vatican is controlling the world, it means that dangerous people are running the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

its true
secure.wikimedia.org...

but you can cancel it if you resign from the church...but its not really the way you go because:

Some communities refuse to administer marriages and burials of (former) members who had declared to leave it.

but you dont need it if you do not believe in the church...a grave is garanteed and a registrar's office marriage ? is also possible...and in some way the taxing authority can cause you trouble because all your taxes change...its pretty complex and most people aren't able /refuse to challenge the trouble and go on paying to the pope =)
edit on 22-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So far both threads of yours I've read play right to my paranoia.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What country do you live in?

Forgive the shortness of the post, but that type of intelligence would help understand you pay packet.

Regards

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Bookmarked

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Sorry? What is true? The opening line in that article states that a tax is imposed on some religious congregations in certain countries.

The very article you present also states ;-

"The church tax is only paid by members of the respective church. People who are not members of a church tax-collecting denomination do not have to pay it"
secure.wikimedia.org...

So I really do not undertand why you reply to the question I have asked of the OP and simply state 'Its True'

The OP states that hundreds of euro's are being taken from their paycheck without permission being given. This would be illegal and that is why I do not believe it to be true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join