It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maple trees dropping leaves left and right.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Neptunium 239 in our rain again.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am posting here once again because this freaking stuff is happening again here and it is not even summer yet.
I cut the lawn yesterday and bagged it and today I took some pictures to show the naysayers just what I am talking about here.
Should I post a new thread or just go with this thread?
I hope somebody reads this and if they do I have the pics but I have never mastered uploading them here on ATS and I don't know why.
However if somebody here is kind enough to u2 me with an email and I can send them to you to post for me.

Whatever it is it is bad and getting worse here by the day without a doubt at all.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't know how to do that either. Do you know how to use photobucket?

If you post a new thread, more current members would see it than trying to revive this one.

Sorry about the trees, would love to see the pictures. Are you by chance having a drought? Are you in an area that has had alot of the radiation fallout? This is worrisome to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

naw stay here its just season 2

Cape Breton here ya we got it too,,, but only 1 weird dandlion out of the entite yard,, have too cut tomorrow,,,
have a Big Beautifull Maple,, servived Hurricane, Beryl,,
so will be watching for leaves,,,,
p.s where are all the catapillers,,,?
and hope the micro-scopic red spiders,, stays away,,,

edit on 16-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Sorry, I don't know how to do that either. Do you know how to use photobucket?

If you post a new thread, more current members would see it than trying to revive this one.

Sorry about the trees, would love to see the pictures. Are you by chance having a drought? Are you in an area that has had alot of the radiation fallout? This is worrisome to me.

That is ok that you cannot upload pics either, this thread is quite long and I started it over a year ago so I don't blame you for not reading the whole thread.

I have been told it is heat stress/drought/ radiation from Japan/ Pollution/and whatever else comes to mind.
I am not sure what is causing this but in our twenty plus years here in this home our Maples have never ever done this until last summer.

Thanks very much for your concern and your reply here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Iwinder

naw stay here its just season 2

Cape Breton here ya we got it too,,, but only 1 weird dandlion out of the entite yard,, have too cut tomorrow,,,
have a Big Beautifull Maple,, servived Hurricane, Beryl,,
so will be watching for leaves,,,,
p.s where are all the catapillers,,,?
and hope the micro-scopic red spiders,, stays away,,,

edit on 16-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

Thank you very much for adding to this thread, as I said last year the leaves are very very crunchy just like special K cereal or cornflakes.....
We have a well here just for our yard so it is not lack of water, we love our 4 maples and fear we are going to lose them.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Neptunium 239 in our rain again.
www.youtube.com...

Thanks for that post and it does raise some serious questions here for sure.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

as an experiment,, any living leaves coat with sun block,, shouldn't hurt,, its skin safe,, i would be interested in a ,,this leaf has uv 8 this one uv 14,, might be interesting,,

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Iwinder

as an experiment,, any living leaves coat with sun block,, shouldn't hurt,, its skin safe,, i would be interested in a ,,this leaf has uv 8 this one uv 14,, might be interesting,,

WOW what a good idea to bring to this thread and I guarantee you that I will try it tomorrow Morning because I know I have nothing to lose here.

If it is even close to last years disaster all our Maples will be naked by early August........Nothing to lose here but everything suggested is going to be tried.

Thanks so much for the idea.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I should specify that this page here PAGE 16 Is a year older then when I started this thread.

Very interesting that the same thing is happening again but much much sooner and so far much more worse, but perhaps things will correct themselves here?
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join