It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Lights Seen Above Crop Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2002 @ 09:31 PM
link   

July 20, 2002 Pewsey, Wiltshire, England � Charles Mallett and his wife, Frances, both long-time crop formation researchers and now co-owners of The Silent Circle Cafe in Cherhill, Wiltshire, say the Pewsey White Horse nautilus formation is as mysteriously fine a formation as any they've ever seen. Further, on July 17, a Danish girl visited their cafe and told Charles she had watched mysterious lights in the sky for about ten minutes the night before directly above the Pewsey White Horse. She wrote up her eyewitness account for Charles and he told me what happened.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 01:55 PM
link   
it looks like a snail......

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 11:48 AM
link   
With all the things which people do.I have no idea with these crop circles,human or alien?

I mean,look how quick people are caught out doing what they should not.But with these no one has caught anyone near or in the act.

So i think there could be more too it,Aliens are a good possibility i my eyes.

With a galaxy as large as the one we are in alone .All those planets and we are the only life form with intelegance,i think not.

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to bring this up, but if you check out xmb.abovetopsecret.com... you'll know why I did...

jra

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   
haha hey thanks for linking that. i was about to repost that link in here myself.

there is nothing mysterious about cropcircles really. i would think if something like this www.circlemakers.org... can be done by people. the one william posted can be done by people as well.

top topics

join