It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This first contact doesn't seem to be working

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I've experienced something quite like this
I think radio is one of the few ways we have of contacting alien life. It's really a great tool. I've thought about this myself, so I tried it a few months ago! AM radio. Unsure of the station. I picked up on a strange language (and I'm a linguist so it really stood out to me), it almost sounded like the sound ghosts make (or supposedly make--I've never heard one). Super high-pitched, very fast. It's not so much the words, because they sound like gibberish, but it's the tone. Does anyone who's heard this agree?? It's the tone that I think makes them stand out. Anyway. I didn't succeed in having a conversation because I don't know how to speak this, obviously, but I tried talking in English but they didn't seem to understand.
has anyone else come across this?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I am highly skeptical for a couple of reasons. ...And I do not mean to challenge your honesty or anything...

First, why would an alien be hiding out in the ionosphere and contact special forces or a government combat entity? and two, why would your friend throw away his career by disclosing it to someone who routinely blogs on ATS?

Not trying to be a jerk here but the story sounds flimsy.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neojournalist

Yes. The main reason I brought the story here was to try and find some substantiation for it. That's pretty obvious from the way I presented it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That would be so awesome I really hope this is true. The only problem would be that will the government tell us. Im not so sure that they will though which really pisses me off that we arent even allowed to know whats going on in our own country.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join