It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cremo: The Forbidden Archaeologist, What would you ask him?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If you had the chance to sit down one on one with this controversial archaeologist, what questions would you ask him?

Michael's thoughts and theories are certainly not Darwinian, and many are particularly disturbed by 'any' possibility that perhaps what we are taught or told goes against what archaeology may have uncovered. If your unfamiliar with him, visit one of his sites for a brief idea of this interesting gentleman.

Forbidden Archaeology Website
The Forbidden Archaeologist

Tonight, Saturday evening on ATSLive Radio, we will be exploring many of these theories and thoughts of Mr. Cremo, along with the thread that was created by NYK537 here entitled: Did Humans and Dinosaurs Coexist? Yes!.

If your question fits within our time-frame, there is a good chance we may include it in the show.

ATSLive Radio is broadcast every Saturday starting at 6:00pm (PST), 7:00pm Mountain, 9:00pm EST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra. You can listen live on the AboveTopSecret Streamer (Thats accessible by the bottom right feature entitled: "SHOW RIBBON").

Or you can catch us live on your radio:
KCKN 1020AM (Roswell, New Mexico)
WLVJ 1040AM (Miami, Florida)

edit on 8/20/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I would ask him to explain these?

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Don't tell any of the other mods, but you're my favorite

I would like to hear Mr. Cremo talk about how reliable carbon dating is and why does archaeology still use it and how anyone can make scientific claims of timeline accuracy (including himself) if carbon dating is so sketchy. Thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
www.crystalinks.com...

Guardian2012..

As much as I appreciate the enthusiasm, how about you pick one or two specifically "typed out questions" rather than just providing a link.. I can't read your mind, and that link doesn't either(read your mind that is with a question)..

Soooo.. I beseech you to provide an actual question please..

THANKS!

Johnny

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

A few things spring to mind:

1. What does he think of the field of archaeology in general? ie - How much corruption/suppression actually exists and who are the main culprits?

2. What does he think of the Bosnian "Pyramids" claim?

3. Is there an archaeological "smoking gun", so to speak?

4. Are there any archaeologists he recommends? Any books in particular?

I could be here all day

edit on 20/8/2011 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

My question is in regards to the evolution of dinosaurs into birds, that now seems to be the accepted belief. This concept was based upon only two small samples found among the dinosaur bones, (about 2 square inches each) that had a 'feathery' appearance. Is this nothing but a major jump to conclusion based upon wanting something to be true?

I saw these samples and they did not look feathery to me. Maybe the dinosaur fell on a bird when it died, or died after eating the dinosaur after it's death - this is more probable that evolution from dinosaur into a bird.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Has Dr. Cremo ever been officially prohibited by any government to disclose a particular archeological discovery of his own or of a close colleague? If yes, what could be done to get the discovery disclosed without violating the terms of such a restriction or jeopardizing himself in some way?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Mr Cremo,

Given your research/work and the discoveries/information you have knowledge of; what makes your blood boil?

In all honesty, just listening to this man talk about his work is enough for me.

edit on 20-8-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the link asks has many questions, but If I have to sum it up due to your under developed psychic ability...........

(Mr) Cremo, can you please give me a detailed timeline of our current history? ancient to now
(with reference to the link, of course)

www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 20-8-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would ask him his opinion on the validity of the Megalithic Yard, and the theories of Knight and Lomas.
I'd also ask him if he could lend me £20 'til next Tuesday,
edit on 20/8/11 by NocturnalPhantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I would ask him if he truly knows who built the pyramids at Giza? and what secrets have they found beneath the Sphinx?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey Johnny thanks for the opportunity to ask a question.

Question 1: What does he believe in radio carbon dating? Is it accurate and if so or not how reliable?

Question 2: Is their anyway to prove his theories? is anybody in the scientific community taking him seriously?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

1.) any informations/explanation about Gamma-rays changing Carbon-atoms (C-14 something...) and so the carbondating might be absolutly useless/imprecise...

some simple explanatio about that theory/fact...i heard him talk about that in a documentary and got the "details" from an astrophysicist called Giuliana Conforto

2.) did he heard about the Erdstall phenomena - any clues/theory?

3.) his personal and professional opinion about Klaus Dona...

4.) and are there any new analysis of the Carlos Vaca Bones?
www.sydhav.no...

5.) his theory about the bagdad battery - how was it possibly work inside the pyramid without enough air to make a fire or using mirrors because of the distance...

6.) how did they move the huge stone blocks for the pyramids?

7.) how are the Puma Punku stones possible...

edit on 20-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

www.crystalinks.com...

Very cool!
You have a lot of good finds. Some I've never seen before. Why not start a thread with what you have there?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would also ask him to please explain the true history of planet Earth, what is it's real age?, did humans evolve from another terrestrial creature?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

this is ATS it has been done before and why bother I would be left with more questions than answers.................

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
His book was published in 1993 and I'm sure his research goes back at least 10 or 20 years.
Has modern day forensics supported or disproved any of his findings ?

I read his book 10 years ago and it cast a dark shadow over the whole paradigm of life for me , religion, politics and education.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Have he found the mountains of madness?
Or the dwellingplace of the old ones?
Has he seen ruins of unknown?
Have he walked upon the ground of ancient horror?
Have monuments of unknown craftsmen been found?

(sorry about this reply, these were the questions that first came up on my head).

edit on 20-8-2011 by Vorlon128 because: swellingplace of the olf ones? lol

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I love Cremo's work and is a guilty indulgance of mine to speculate on his findings.

ok, my question is simple, instead of spending a month trying to uncover the right question, I will let him expose himself.

What has he found in his life so far that makes -him- question his own claims...what didn't add up to the narration he is trying to build.
Even mainstream question nothing professionals stumble across enigma's that make them occasionally question their concepts...surely he has had these issues before...

Followup question would be to the ones that still have a questionmark over it...how do you resolve the hypothesis with the enigma that doesn't fit?

His whole career is about basically creating enigma's for others to stumble across...I am curious about the enigma's he is faced with overall...so, use the question direct, or rephrase it into more coherence, but the point of it is to make him explain what troubles him still about his own research.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

www.crystalinks.com...

Very cool!
You have a lot of good finds. Some I've never seen before. Why not start a thread with what you have there?

Believe me, they have been discussed here a lot of times. Just not in this particular section.

Mr. (not Dr.) Cremo's biography can be found here: en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join