It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury was destroyed!! I kid you not...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

I gave you everything you need to verify it with official NASA footage...
But the NASA footage was clearly edited...
that video shows what really happened as far as I can tell.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Don't worry dear he's just trying to scare ppl. If you go the SOHO website and run forward to the date 2011-04-09 you can see Mercury reapear on the other side of the black disc. There is a little thin dark arm on the camera that holds the disc in place in front of the sun. He doesn't show us anything from that time and Mercury is there. Mr2tuff 1 day ago 3

debunked for you there.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Weird Indeed.

I had a look at LASCO C2 for 2011-04-04 to 2011-04-04 between 16:48 & 17:12. Not being familiar with the technology I was wondering if this was connected or is there an explanation for the jump.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yes, but that doesn't explain why it isn't on SOHO right now, or rather in the past few days.
I know for a fact Mercury is supposed to be in line with Earth the sun and Venus right now...So we should be able to see it go through the video in the days preceding today...specifically August 13th like the schedule says...
It doesn't ever appear...and I started looking from August 1st on...NADA, ZILCH, ZERO signs of Mercury.

Plus, isn't it possible NASA was forced to edit the footage? I mean they clearly took one of the days out..why couldn't they just copy and paste Mercury's image there?

edit on 19-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by baddmove

Yes, but that doesn't explain why it isn't on SOHO right now, or rather in the past few days.
I know for a fact Mercury is supposed to be in line with Earth the sun and Venus right now...So we should be able to see it go through the video in the days preceding today...specifically August 13th like the schedule says...
It doesn't ever appear...

Plus, isn't it possible NASA was forced to edit the footage? I mean they clearly took one of the days out..why couldn't they just copy and paste Mercury's image there?

NASA has a reputation of being horrible at photo shopping.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

There are missing dates to what you gave. I'll give you that.
but go to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
and punch in the dates, and choose the Behind Cor2 between March31 and April 10th
By april 2nd or 4th mercury goes off camera... But its completely visible during the missing dates given in the orginal post.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
How can anyone be this gullible? You really think that a planet just goes missing and all the people out there with telescopes just keep quiet?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
are u spreading disinfo, sir

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
On You Tube, the first comment under the poster, I found this.

Don't worry dear he's just trying to scare ppl. If you go the SOHO website and run forward to the date 2011-04-09 you can see Mercury reapear on the other side of the black disc. There is a little thin dark arm on the camera that holds the disc in place in front of the sun. He doesn't show us anything from that time and Mercury is there.

Just sayin'...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I realize that the date of the image is 08/18/11, the circled object comes into full view around 08/15/11 (near the date given at SOHO website.) Which can be seen here:

Now, I'm no expert but it looks to me like 2 large objects are there, just like the SOHO site says there will be, Mercury and Venus. Unless someone has another explanation for the circled object?

-xekron

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry, folks. I found out the truth. This you tube video explains it all, well except the missing footage but that's a moot point now.

Ooops. stupid me.
Summary, when Mercury is at the bottom of its ecliptic, it is not nearly as bright when it is on the Earth side of the sun. But when it is above the ecliptic, it can still appear pretty close to its normal brightness, which explains why it appears so bright on April 2nd. . Mercury right now is very small, you can see it in the bottom left corner of the current SOHO video. It comes in right at august 13th like scheduled.

sorry again.

To the person above me...not quite sure what you got circled there but it's not mercury.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You had better let NASA know that Mercury has exploded. The MESSENGER spacecraft is currently orbiting the planet, so tell them that they need to stop sending back images, otherwise people will get suspicious.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Uh Mercury is still here, it's right by Sol right now...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba4c62b4af19.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Mercury is clearly visible on STEREO right now.

Just adding to the rest of the evidence that we have

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
lol, I am looking at Mercury right now. It's still there.

You do know it is visible every morning and evening, right? You can even see it with the naked eye at these times.

If it vanished any amateur astronomer or dolt with a good pair of binoculars would notice it.

Wow...this thread is...just wow.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I give you credit OP for coming back on here when you found out the truth, and you admitted you were wrong. That takes a lot of guts and unfortunately it is not seen on here as much as it should be.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I give you credit OP for coming back on here when you found out the truth, and you admitted you were wrong. That takes a lot of guts and unfortunately it is not seen on here as much as it should be.

+1

still though...making a thread on a missing planet from our solar system makes me think a little..i would have researched a little..knowing what champions i will be facing here

edit on 19-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yes very true. In the future I am sure the OP will do some extra research before posting again. Now if we could only get others to go the extra mile and do some digging before they post some sensationalist claims then we would be set.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join