It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Perry will give Obama 4 more years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We can't afford 4 more years of Obama. The Country can survive another idealogue after Bush and Obama. We need a pragmatist and this is why I support Romney/Rubio. Rick Perry is just another Texas Governor or George W. Bush 2.0.

The last thing the Republicans need is another Texas Governor as the nominee this soon after hurricane Bush.

I would support Ron Paul over George W. Perry. The last thing you want to do is allow Obama and the Democrats to run against Bush. It happened in 2008 and every Republican was running away from Bush.

SAY NO TO GEORGE W. PERRY!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I agree. Perry is a joke. The best evidence of that is he endorsed Al Gore 2000..

Ron Paul or Herman Cain. That's the only hope.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If perry wins, say goodbye to education.

Is a second line really required?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don’t think people understand just how bad things look for Obama at this point. The economy didn’t recover and looks to be headed back into recession. The electorate will not give him another chance, they cant afford to figuratively and literally! His approval numbers are in a freefall and absent some miraculous turnaround in the economy, he will be under 20% this time next year. And for all you nutters out there, a terrorist attack would be devastating to him right now.

The simple fact is that anyone can beat him with the way things are going. It doesn’t matter who the GOP nominates, Obama will lose by a landslide.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Let's you and I meet up on Election night.

Please ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yea the problem is that were sick of pragmatic leaders. We need someone who here and now with the current issues instead of the leaders we keep electing that are more concerned with their own beliefs than adjusting with the times. And sorry but its hard to give Obama an F when he hasent been able to have an honest crack at solving any of the US's issues with the congress and our corporation driven values always standing in his way like wwve almost never seen before. He hasnt recieved any respect or efforts from the other working parts of our gov't which are necessary components when running a country. Thats in the case that you even believe in politics at all because i dont. Seems pretty obvious to me that the presidential candidates and winners are like coaches. The govt departments are the players and the public are just the spectators who keep the game, the stadium. And the business running by rooting for them and spending massive money when we could easily strip them of their power by not reinforcing their agendas that do not seem to be in our interest. Btw the different teams and coaches both have one owner pulling the strings so go ahead and get your bets ready. Go ahead and boycott cablevision to get time warner..still one owner..go ahead and boycot te daily news and get the post....get your self a defense attourney to counter someones prosecuting attorney...guess what....its all controlled...enjoy your strings and continue rooting.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by SirMike

Let's you and I meet up on Election night.

Please ?

Well, how about just a friendly wager?

top topics

join