It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Humans and Dinosaurs Coexist? Yes!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

dont you just hate ppl that say that? they throw out a whole science and they have no clue of what they're talking about.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Yes. never argue with a crazy person...because from a distance, noone can tell who is the crazy one.

I know quite a few Xtians, and one pothead dumbass friend living in his parents basement, playing video games all day at 38 years old who believe the earth is 6,000 years old. I have NEVER met a single credible science based professional who believe this lunacy.

This all stems from the Bible....end of story...you know...the one Constantine put together....the one where men chose the 66 books to make up the bible...you know the one that was written hundreds of years after Jebus' death, by people who NEVER met him, walked with him, or knew him, the one written by "ghost writers" claiming to be deciples, but clearly have different writing styles throughout, and have been proven to be rewritten by modern day religious figures, rather than thousands of years ago...

Just remember, never waste your time debating with a religious person...they have faith in talking snakes, talking burning bushes, talking donkeys, miracles, God directly speaks to each of them in their heads, etc...

Think about that for a second before you try to reason with them.

edit on 16-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor

Its only "crazy" to people who beleive what the media and schools tell us is "normal" exactly their plan since ages ago do some research outside of ats...oh and watch THRIVE

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

Originally posted by Fisherr
The idea of man and dinosaurs living together sounds crazy only if you've been brainwashed into thinking the earth is billions of years old. If the world is as young as the bible says it is (about six thousand years old), then man living with dinosaurs makes perfect sense.

I remember this site.. www.genesispark.com...

The bible IS NOT a scientific document..

No but it AGREES with Scientific FACTS!!

Or the SCIENTIFIC facts agrees with it!!!

chew on that.
edit on 22-11-2011 by edmc^2 because: add

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I don't know what scientific textbooks describe snakes spontaneously forming a vocal cord allowing them to talk, a man walking on water, or a man ascending into the skies at random, just to name a few, but to put it bluntly, what you just said isn't true at all. The Bible does not agree with science, let alone common sense.
edit on 22-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by edmc^2

I don't know what scientific textbooks describe snakes spontaneously forming a vocal cord allowing them to talk, a man walking on water, or a man ascending into the skies at random, just to name a few, but to put it bluntly, what you just said isn't true at all. The Bible does not agree with science, let alone common sense.
edit on 22-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

Tupac - emphasis on scientific facts!

Like E=mc2, Big Bang, Water Cycle, just to name a few.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Originally posted by Stovokor

Originally posted by Fisherr
The idea of man and dinosaurs living together sounds crazy only if you've been brainwashed into thinking the earth is billions of years old. If the world is as young as the bible says it is (about six thousand years old), then man living with dinosaurs makes perfect sense.

I remember this site.. www.genesispark.com...

The bible IS NOT a scientific document..

No but it AGREES with Scientific FACTS!!

Or the SCIENTIFIC facts agrees with it!!!

chew on that.
edit on 22-11-2011 by edmc^2 because: add

Yes, because science tells us people can survive inside whales, or that there really was a silly global flood

You can't be serious when you say science agrees with the bible

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by dbates

The descriptions of creatures by civilizations all over the world could not be a coincidence could it? There are reports from all kinds of people of giant lizards and flying serpents. These are common across all corners of the world.

So you believe in Banshees? Werewolves? Zombies? Vampires? Ghosts? I can go on and on with lists of "creatures" that have been described the world over for as long as anyone can remember. You are arguing that because people talk about them, they must be true. When you catch a banshee, give me a call.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

reply to post by dbates

The descriptions of creatures by civilizations all over the world could not be a coincidence could it? There are reports from all kinds of people of giant lizards and flying serpents. These are common across all corners of the world.

So you believe in Banshees? Werewolves? Zombies? Vampires? Ghosts? I can go on and on with lists of "creatures" that have been described the world over for as long as anyone can remember. You are arguing that because people talk about them, they must be true. When you catch a banshee, give me a call.

Scratch that...give me a call, I'll pay you $1m for that banshee. No vampires and werewolves though, had enough of them since being forced to watch Twilight (again).

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

What I find problematic is that you assume that anyone who believes that dinosaurs and humans coexisted must be a creationist who thinks the Earth is only 6000 years old. That's not necessarily the case.

The OP has presented evidence using the same scientific methods you claim to cherish so much. There is evidence that humans knew way too much about dinosaurs than they should have long before any fossils were ever discovered.

When? Where? I missed that completely. In fact it was the glaring LACK of science in the OP that intrigued me most. Please show me what you think you saw.

There is evidence that humans and dinosaurs existed at the same time. You don't have to be a religious creationist to believe this.

No there is not. There is not even any evidence of that in this thread. What there is is evidence people knew of dinosaurs. Hey, I know about dinosaurs. Now tell me I must have met one first.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
You WOULD think that if this supposed coexistence occurred they would have at least got the physiology (the way the animals carry themselves) correct.

But they DID!

Not really. Do you have any examples?

Ancient peoples drew and carved dinosaurs that look amazingly like the ones we know today.

So sorry. I just got something stupid in my eye. Let me try that again.

Ancient peoples drew and carved dinosaurs that look amazingly like the ones we know today.

OK so this discussion never had any feet in reality then? I need to see these cave paintings that exactly portray how the "dinosaurs we know today" carry themselves. I guess I need to see one of those dinosaurs too. Got any of that or just talking like religious nuts are want to do?

Seriously. You honestly seem to just be putting words down without any concern for their validity.

How could they have gotten the shape of their heads and muscles right if they had not seen them. Especially considering that a large portion of the heads were made up of cartilage and muscle...things that you can't see from looking at a fossil.

Nice trick. One poster mentions portraying how they carry themselves and you change that to shape and size of the head. Do all "Christians" resort to this type of dishonesty to convince people of their god?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Hydroman

I would post them, but since the majority of those articles are form sites you would simply dismiss, I don't see a point.

See if you can find me anything that says they did test it though.

I'd love to see the results.

That is complete BULLCRAP. If you have any reason to believe it is true, post the links to what information convinced you. If it is true, no one will be able to just dismiss it without blatantly making things up. You got caught lying in your OP and did this to backpedal?

This entire thread is based on claims you made and refuse to back up when questioned. So how convincing to you suppose that is to anyone not already in your camp?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
are we talking about crocodiles and coelacanth's or t-rex ?

there is a big difference

no, a massively huge difference

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
mokele-mbemba one who stops the flow of rivers. Lives in the Congo and near equator in Africa. Long neck and tail. Size of elephant and larger. Some tracks are over three feet wide in each print. Grayish and brown in color. Kills hippos with a vengeance. Still seen to this day.

Lots of other examples- a web page that everyone can check out of they wish. This has tons of artifacts that show human dino together and dino drawings etc. Genesis Park Exhibit Hall room 1 the dinosaurs. Cool stuff- pictures don't lie.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Hydroman

Not at all. Obviously it has it critics because it is a historical work that lends credence to the Bible, but it has never been disproved.

The major criticisms all lie in the similarities in writing style between Josephus and other writers.

You are not serious are you?

A few things that have never been disproved.
Unicorns.
Muhammed.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Evolution.

Sure you want to use that argument?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamthatiam
mokele-mbemba one who stops the flow of rivers. Lives in the Congo and near equator in Africa. Long neck and tail. Size of elephant and larger. Some tracks are over three feet wide in each print. Grayish and brown in color. Kills hippos with a vengeance. Still seen to this day.

Lots of other examples- a web page that everyone can check out of they wish. This has tons of artifacts that show human dino together and dino drawings etc. Genesis Park Exhibit Hall room 1 the dinosaurs. Cool stuff- pictures don't lie.

Legends and myths aren't FACTS!! Hell, mokele-mbemba is described as either a creature OR a spirit. It's a bit like Nessie up in Scotland

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
How could Josephus know anything about the life of Moses? He was dead long before Josephus came about.

That's like saying how could people today know anything about George Washington or (insert historical figure here)...they were dead long before we came about.

We know about dead people we know about like Washington because of constant and heavy DOCUMENTATION. So all you have to do is provide the library of OTHER writings that confirm Moses that Josephus apparently studied as we do for Washington today.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by zombiemonkfish

Carbon dating disproves nothing...as we have covered in this thread. (which you obviously didn't bother yourself with reading.)

Then why do you want it to be done? You seem to take both sides of this issue. Claiming it is worthless to do all while claiming something is fishy about the T-Rex bone because it has not been done yet? Which is it?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 45  46  47   >>

join