It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Astro... If I could put my 2 cents in here, First off I believe that in fact some people are just evil, It's in their karma, or carnation.
But to address your question, or at least how I understand it anyway, one uses the third eye, astral projestion, etc. part of your soul actually temporarily leaves your body, at this time, if you have not taken the time to protect yourself, then a demon, entity, etc. can come in and fill the void. Leaving part of your soul on the outside. You may have enough left to win the conflict, or the entity may start controlling you...Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That's a very hard question to answer, unless you've actually seen through the eyes of evil. We can't understand what it is that they see, feel, or think or why they do what they do? I just think that the human mind can become very vulnerable and if you aren't in control-you simply go over the deep end. And I'm sure to the mind this is a place of darkness, evil and chaos. The mind becomes stronger here but not for a good purpose and perhaps this is why people become insane or commit terrible crimes?
When you delve into or "fall" into the unknown you become almost a target for the evil that is lurking all around you. That is why it's so very important to maintain control when using the minds eye, for one..
Believe me I have stared right into the face of evil many times and it's something you cannot even describe much less understand. You don't dare either, because you are "opening" your mind to it-like a porthole straight into the darkness that hides in all of us.
Well...I'm not even sure that this helped answering your question but hey- we just don't know.
Magestica

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks for your input Magestica and sorry I spelled your name wrong earlier. I fear that someone very closed to me has fallen into something that isn't the best for her or her family and the only answer I can come up with is that she just isn't who she used to be, literally. Its not to say she is capable of heinous acts but to have known her before this, its like night and day and seems to be progressing. I have decided to not shun this person and just hope my faith is enough to help her through her struggle.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Alestier Crowley's woman all became insane, etc. He was one of those who went over the deep end, and took others with him...

I remember a time I was doing automatic writing, and for about 2 weeks, having great conversations with an entity known as "Cheryl"...well, one day, the conversations were notably different, and either one of two things happened...either Cheryl let her dark side out, or (as I suspect), I made contact with something else...and it was pretending to be Cheryl. Needless to say...that after this unpleasant session, I haven't tried it since...

Funny story though...the first time I tried automatic writing, it wrote the word "hello" and I threw the pad and pencil across the room, and didn't try it again for days...hehe...

AF1

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley was a nut. What exactly are automatic writings Gazrok?

I got my place to myself this weekend since all my roomates will be going home for Easter, so I plan to use this time to continue with my searching. I may even try to delve into the darker side of things, but only time will tell.

Astro, I recomend doing everything in your power to help your friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Majestica, Sometimes I wonder when I here about people who commit vicious crimes, especially against kids and the elderly, if they have been influenced by something evil. I often wonder how a human could do some of the things I hear about. The question is, how do the evil beings aquire the opening to take control?

I don't agree with that all that much. It has to do with cropped up negative emotions, especially during childhood. Most, if not all of the people who have comitted such vicious crimes have suffered some kind of mental abuse and/or trauma during their childhood. Saddam Hussein is a prime example.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
AF1, I have been and plan to. All I can do is try.

Bandit, it has always been a belief of mine that more than anything, our environment shapes us , especially the "infrastructure" we build as children. Maybe it is a repressed taught behavior that some event has triggered. It could be physiological too I guess. Its just me looking for answers in despiration. I'm the kind of person who seeks fast fixes and quick returns to "normal operating lifestyles" and I'm finding that it isn't gonna be possible in this case and that my trying to make things that way had really forced things further the other way. I have began to re-examine my approach and I see many errors I made.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
How can you call anyone a nut (as I believe was the technical term you used :lol
when you're going on about seeing things through a third eye.

PS, I'd love to know what message Creed have exactly. We've had Christian cock-rock bands for decades, it's nothing new. Anyone remember Stryper?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Is the third eye kind of like knowing not to go at a stop light and then some idiot going 80 miles an hour through a red light saving your life?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey AF1, find found another method on activating your third eye, check it out...

kiwarrior40000.tripod.com...

p.s: The rest of the website is about chi...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I read this book called nija mind control and it had to do with the third eye. It explains everything. The way the book shows you how to open up the third eye is by doing meditation exercises every day. Eventually you will get it.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't agree with that all that much. It has to do with cropped up negative emotions, especially during childhood. Most, if not all of the people who have comitted such vicious crimes have suffered some kind of mental abuse and/or trauma during their childhood. Saddam Hussein is a prime example.

I don't know HOW many times I can stress this, but this is FAR from true..This is generalizing in it's worst degree.
If you want to generalize here...WHY is it that ALL the people I know that have suffered some form of "trauma" during childhood are far from evil? INFACT these are some of the smartest most caring people I've come to know in this lifetime..THESE are the folks I know that would give their shirts off their back for you.
These are the people who commit selfless acts of complete generosity towards others..THESE are the friends who you never forget no matter how far away from them you are or how you lose contact over the years..THESE are the people who live on in our hearts as soldiers of a terrible life that was once dealt to them and yet they overcame and became the wonderful people we know and love today-FOR that reason. So, hows that for generalizing??
REALLY-theres no common sense in judging a person by what life they've had dealt to them. NOONE chooses a certain life as a child. IF these were chioces we could make before born-THEN WE all would make the best possible scenerio for ourselves, now wouldn't we?? So please wake up and look far beyond what you see on the outside...beacuse it's really making me want to

ANY QUESTIONS???
Magestica

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think falun gong has exercises to open your third eye, look into it...you may have to find an instructor...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I opened my third eye but I have only seen auras. It was kind of quick for me. I am not into deep meditation and stuff so I guess it was natural.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've posted this article I wrote before, but it goes along way with opening the third eye.

rystals, as well as being healing tools are also valuable opening or meditating tools I call this Focusing and its the best form I have ever found.
Choose a crystal......a clear one one that has lots of chambers and fractures is perfect. Sit in front of a steady light source, candles I found aren't much good for this one as you need complete stillness. Turn and examine the crystal until you have your eyes focused on a single point of light. What you are looking at is the light coming out of the crystal...oh der you say.....
Now what you do is follow with your eyes the point of light through the chambers of the crystal to its source, you will find it travels through the spectrum as well as the chambers. You will have to turn the crystal slowly as you do this and at first you may lose the point of light and have to start again. At the same time feel the crystals energy in your hands, time becomes motionless and light is all. I sometimes try to float the crystal at this time and have as little of my fingers on the crystal as possible. This exercise takes time but is so relaxing and clears the mind completely and focuses it in the one place so incredibly, As it is so enjoyable to see the purity of light in the crystal. I have often shown people who find it hard to meditate this exercise with great results.

Your eyes will go through many changes during this excersize and do not get scared if you see an aura around your fingers or your vision starts to 'pulse'

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh yeah and Aleister Crowley was a very very smart man...in between his ramblings he left enough clues to be deciphered and some truthes revealed.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I studied for years with different Eastern Masters, Zen, yoga, and such. I was quite fine before that. Afterwards, I became possessed, by demons. Eastern mediations open one up to demonic possession. They teach you not to question the thoughts in your mind, just watch them drift by as passion ships. Not put, labels on your thoughts, of good or evil, just allow them. That is a very bad idea. Bad thoughts, can be just as damaging to a person as bad drugs, or bad air. Think happy thoughts.
I opened my third eye, it was cool, but no big deal, you have real eyes, they are better. I have no solid opinion or facts if it is evil, in and of itself, but Satanist’s teach it, so it would seem, to be a way to allow possession. It may very well be, a demonic mind trick. Even, if you do open it, you still have to go to work in the morning. If you want to be a better person, work on being loving, honest and generous. Being honest with others and yourself it first place to start. It is very hard to be honest with yourself at all times.

Crowley, was a full blown Satanist, he called himself “the beast”, said rape is expectable if it furthers the cause. He endorsed human sacrifice.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law is his motto for OTO. In practice, for Crowley this meant rejecting traditional morality in favor of the life of a drug addict and womanizer. ("I rave; and I rape and I rip and I rend" is a line from one of his poems. Diary of a Drug Fiend is the title of one of his books.) He claimed to identify himself with the Great Beast 666 (from the Book of Revelation) and enjoyed the self-appellation of "wickedest man in the world." Crowley inherited a fortune and worked hard at being strange. He was especially alluring to dysfunctional women (Gardner 1992:198).
He may have been smart, but evil.
I would find a new hobby, like oil painting, or scubadiving.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yes that is what Crowley wanted people to believe, then the ones who were not trully enlightened and still scared by demons would leave his work alone.

If I met the man today i would give him a huge hug for all the truth he left behind. Who on earth would be scared of satan, the anti christ or whatever you want to call him her or them...Tis just nature, and nature is just.

Who cares that he took drugs and said and wrote weird things, the beatles did too you know.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I was just curious if anyone has actually "opened" their third eye? If so, what techniques did you use and how long did it take?

Talk about syncronicity.....I was just reading something on the third eye
at Crystal Links.

I have met people who claim to be able to do this, however
so far I've personally had no success.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have my third eye wide open.

It is nothing more but telepathic vision, seeing everything with my mind, while my eyes are closed or blindfolded. A much wider range of the surroundings can be seen, and the "picture" is deformed at the edges due to the head's round shape (this could however become normal after practicing, like when a person gets new glasses). Other thing is interesting, that this vision is at greyscale, not in colour, due to the brainwave's wavelength.

For me, it lasted for several minutes, and it can be learned and controlled.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join