It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Eye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
AF1

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was just curious if anyone has actually "opened" their third eye? If so, what techniques did you use and how long did it take?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.pyramidtexts.com...

Read the article " The Great Pyramid Texts" by C.H. Harvey. Part 1 2 3 4 5 6

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Also, the Third Eye has also been linked to the pineal gland by the professional paranormal investigators...Check out a search about the research on the pineal gland for more info.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've heard people try every technique out there and still they are unable to open their third eye. Then I've heard people try nothing and they open it? This is where it confuses me. Do you think it is a "gift" that some are born with?
I have seen through the third eye many times per say, or atleast I think I have? Sometimes it seems to come so easy when you aren't even dwelling on it, and other times no matter how hard you try you can't. It's almost like you have to "let go" of yourself to be able to do this,
yet some will say you have to be completely in control of yourself. So which is it you guys??
AF1~ What is it that you are wanting to see? Your future, your past? Do you want to become psychic? You obviously want to know or see something? Or maybe you just want to be more in tune with yourself, which is completely understandable...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Dude, eat as many assorted drugs as you can, it will sure open, take it from me

or simply visit this site
www.deoxy.org...

AF1

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the info. I appreciate it.

Magestica, I guess you can just say I am searching for something more. I have been looking into different methods of "transcending" and the third eye just feels like the one method for me. I'm sure like you said their are different methods for different people.

I'll keep you all updated with what happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
AF1,

Read this... It's about third eye chakra charging...

groups.yahoo.com...

P.s: If you can't see it, you have to join the group first.

AF1

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I had an experience last night, that I believe was due to the Third Eye. Time felt as if it slowed down, and it felt like I began melting. As I was laying in my bed, I pictured the other room with my roomate in it, and I began seeing him melt. It's as if we are all one, and that reality is not how we percieve it. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't know what that was-never had anything like that happen-but it's sounds interesting. Were you concentrating? Or meditating? What happen afterwards?
I think that sometimes, right before we begin to completely fall asleep is when we are most "succeptable" (sp)? to the paranormal. It's like an awakening to the between worlds or a different realm. So maybe this is what happened to you? You can achieve this "awakening" by meditation as well. I look forward to hearing more in your journey. Good luck!
Magestica

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thats great that your trying to open your third eye, yet you cant force or pry it open, It all comes naturally. Your aim should be not so much how long it will take more of how will you open it. Start meditating on a regular basis, like every morning before you start your day so that your fresh.

To open you third eye you should really change your [if you havent already] way of thinking towards, people, world events and being very open minded.

Opening your third eye is more of a feeling rather than perceiving a spirit or what have you. Its all about whats inside.. your inner feelings

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thats great that your trying to open your third eye, yet you cant force or pry it open, It all comes naturally. Your aim should be not so much how long it will take more of how will you open it. Start meditating on a regular basis, like every morning before you start your day so that your fresh.

To open you third eye you should really change your [if you havent already] way of thinking towards, people, world events and being very open minded.

Opening your third eye is more of a feeling rather than perceiving a spirit or what have you. Its all about whats inside.. your inner feelings

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post, it was an accident

AF1

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've read that delving into the Third Eye is considered Satanic. It said that I should immediately stop doing it and seek forgiveness from god. Any thoughts?

I think I'm going to take my chances.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"I've read that delving into the Third Eye is considered Satanic"

Thats how they keep you from learning the truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Delving into the Third Eye is NOT Satanic. Yet there is a "Good" and "Evil", so to speak. That is what you should be watching out for. You could be harmed in anyway if you do not protect yourself from "evil" spirit. I've had my close incounters (nothing physical, but mentally) and its not pretty nor fun. Just be careful with what you do, learn more about the subject before diving in head first. Evil spirit pray on the weak, you maybe considered as weak as you (may) know little of the subject. But all in all its not satanic, just be very careful

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Get a drill and mark where your pineal gland is... Then insert drill and be careful not to puncture it... You don't want to have to get a third eye patch...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't think seeing through the "third eye" is satanic, but you might *see* something satanic? I think it can be dangerous if it gets out of control, dangerous on your mind or thoughts-especially if you use little control while doing this. Which, like I said can happen once you've actually learned the technique and do it unwillingly. I think this is where demons or evil can come in and fill your mind and thought patterns with unusual stuff. So just be extra careful and try to keep your mind open and pure, but not open enough to become trapped in some strange realm.
Isn't it just amazing what the mind can do and see?
Magestica

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Majestica, Sometimes I wonder when I here about people who commit vicious crimes, especially against kids and the elderly, if they have been influenced by something evil. I often wonder how a human could do some of the things I hear about. The question is, how do the evil beings aquire the opening to take control?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Third eye blind

Whats the story behind their music? Did they just choose that name to mess with people or are they like Creed and have a message?

www.elektra.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join