It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Banking System: Descensus in Cuniculi Cavum (Part 1, "Less Than Humble Beginnings")

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rEVOLuti0nary
reply to post by gncnew

Our Ron Paul grassroots campaign here in Jersey has marched on the Fed in Philly more than once. It is his position to end the Fed.

As for you, OP, S&F! This was really well written and informative. I can't wait for parts 2-6!

P.S. Thank you for reaffirming that I quit working at the bank for the right reasons.

Thank you and you are welcome.

Please be aware that the above thread took 3 weeks so I am hoping to have each installment to the series about that far apart.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wow... that's a lot to digest. Well done, sir.

If you respect the effort the OP put forward in this post (Which looks to be quite a bit), you should show it to as many friends as possible. The banking dynasties are destroying the world economy, and the only way to fight it is through education.

Star, flag, and a huge thanks!

As a side note if you liked reading this, you might also enjoy Carroll Quigley's 'Tragedy and Hope'. It explores this topic thoroughly (1200+ pages thoroughly). There are also summaries available, but I forget the name...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I got your message, didn't read all of this yet - just kinda skimmed through it quick.

I'm hoping you talk about the World Bank more. The only thing I saw you state anything about the World Bank was this:

It is also interesting to note that one of the Warren Commissions 7 members was John J. McCloy. McCloy was the former head of the World Bank and President of the Chase Manhattan Bank...

About the World Bank

The World Bank - Wiki

Honestly I don't really know jack about banks etc, and I never heard of anything about JFK being somehow tied to it.

From the wikipedia page:

The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans[2] to developing countries for capital programmes. The World Bank's official goal is the reduction of poverty. By law,[which?] all of its decisions must be guided by a commitment to promote foreign investment, international trade and facilitate capital investment.[3]

I'm not saying I think it's a good thing or a bad thing, I'm saying to me it seems very STRANGE that a "WORLD BANK" exists. The idea of helping countries get out of poverty sounds like a very good thing, but the idea of only a very small group of people on the entire planet in charge of things like this is kinda scary.

You'd think it would be common knowledge or something - and maybe it is to bankers? But they definitely didn't teach anything about a World Bank when I was in high school or college... not that I can remember anyway, and it wasn't too long ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddaniel
Wow... that's a lot to digest. Well done, sir.

If you respect the effort the OP put forward in this post (Which looks to be quite a bit), you should show it to as many friends as possible. The banking dynasties are destroying the world economy, and the only way to fight it is through education.

Star, flag, and a huge thanks!

As a side note if you liked reading this, you might also enjoy Carroll Quigley's 'Tragedy and Hope'. It explores this topic thoroughly (1200+ pages thoroughly). There are also summaries available, but I forget the name...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you for adding that in.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Thank you T2T, I left out the World bank because it takes up the majority of part 4 of the series.
Thanks for bringing it in.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Excellent, this should be taught in every school and university !!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Isn't it obvious - The assassination attempts on Bush were just a set up to make him look like the victim. Both Bush Senior and Junior strived for the "New World Order" and 9/11 was the birth of the New World Order.

Other than that, great thread. S+F

edit on 15-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

We need millions of great men and women to force "our" government to first audit the fed, then abolish the fed. All meetings need to be held public, people need to be held accountable. You hear it all the time but we need to wake up. We need a million Ron Pauls because it's guaranteed that some will be assassinated. This is the time for wise Americans to be brave, compassionate, bold and use common sense. Whatever happens, realize part of it is orchestrated.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
EPIC thread OP! S&F!

I think this should be REQUIRED reading material for ALL ATS members....

Excellent research, very well-written and put together and I think this should stay on the front page for as long as the ATS staff will allow.

I can't wait for 2-6!

People need to wake up and be aware of how these people think... they aren't like the rest of us.

The "25 points" is probably one of the most influential things I've read in a long time.

Thank you for a great thread.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Fantastic thread....

All of it is planned, thats why we have the FED

Thats why we got OFF the gold standard......

And thats why we are no longer allowed to be energy independent with our own oil reserves etc.....

Not to mention outsourcing of EVERYTHING and why the US no longer produces what it use to.........

You must control everything.........

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is plain out amazing. Please keep the information coming. If you do one that is linked to this article based on global trade, it would make this already awesome article even better.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
For me personally, I am interested where Vatican stands in all this. can't wait, do I smell the Op secret?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
EPIC thread OP! S&F!

I think this should be REQUIRED reading material for ALL ATS members....

Excellent research, very well-written and put together and I think this should stay on the front page for as long as the ATS staff will allow.

I can't wait for 2-6!

People need to wake up and be aware of how these people think... they aren't like the rest of us.

The "25 points" is probably one of the most influential things I've read in a long time.

Thank you for a great thread.

~Namaste

Absolutely the best reply so far IMO.

.It is absolutely the most well established timeline, incident report back up scenario ever created in any post of any site I have viewed concerning the Aligarchy..awesome, our OP deserves many S&F's for this research and labor..I S&F"ed this obviously, but the best outcome of this immense effort would be for everyone to send this to everyone they know.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thank You all for the kind words I hope in this series to put the puzzle together for you, in order to show how deep it really goes. All the parts to this series are just as detailed and informative, please stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Excellently written and very eye-opening. It really makes one stop and think about what is going on in the world and look at it through a new lens.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Alot of good info in this thread. Appreciate it my friend. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

You deserve a website, cable channel and dvd series.
Because the American people, those who are ignorant, must read this.

I wish that all cable television was blacked out, save this thread.
And it was repeated for 24hours like the "Christmas Story".

Very well put together and thought out.
If you don't mind I'd like to foward this link to about 3,000 email addresses.

You are making what we (on ATS) know, easier to understand and convey to others.

My question is...have they reached number 25?
Do the American people even want to care anymore?
Are they still too worried about money, sports, sex, drugs, or television, and music?
All distractions, I might add, to take the eyes off our real enemies.
[facepalm] If people only realized what is truly taking place in front of their eyes.
I get disgusted everytime I see the apathetic masses.
Is it truly too late?

But I digress...
I too, am anticipating the next installment.

Job well done!

*S&F*

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Star and flag! Now, I've heard all of this stuff, albeit, broken up and in various places and forms (most likely coming from hard-sources as well). I'm sure there's some good connections out there in the hard to find out of print books that have fallen under the radar. I could not stop reading, trying to wait patiently for part deuce!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
BIS Is where all the power lies imo, all major central banks are linked to it, hope you delve more in to that in future threads, great work OP.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Someone needs to make a simplistic easy to understand video documentary covering all these topics. The average human being has no understanding of what exactly "Banks" do, it's very frustrating discussing banking issues with someone who only cares if their debit card works or not. I firmly believe that if the average human were to awaken to the truth of our banking system it would be the tipping point most of us have been waiting for. And I advocate a video documentary because we all know the sleeping minds will not take the time to read threads such as these.

Great post I look forward to reading your next ones!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join