It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My artwork and 3D creations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I posted a thread a bit ago about opening up a website for some of my work in the website help section of the forums, but since I didn't want to clog it up with pictures of my work, this is the more appropriate area for me to post it.

Here is the thread that I created asking for design help and suggestions. If you know anything web related, I could use your help there.

That being said, I thought I would post some examples of some of my artwork. Some of it is digital, and most of it are still works in progress, so keep that in mind if you offer your critique (which is welcome btw)

Here are a few drawings I have done, and unfortunately I don't really have pictures of the rest of my folder because I just haven't taken the time to do it yet.

King
edit on 14-8-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I also am fairly proficient with Photoshop CS4 as well. Here are a few avatars I created for a couple of friends of mine in our gaming clan:

Here are a couple images I did on photoshop for class assignments:

King

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
And some of my digital creations and works in progress:

Low Poly:

I have tons more, but these are just a few examples of some of my work. Comments, suggestions and critiques are welcome. I also can do work for others, but that should be directed to my inbox, not here.

King

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nice work. Very artistic.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
wow i wish i could draw like that.. the first pic is pukka and the nurse with the lolly is kinda erotic..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You are talented my friend. Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I'm not sure what Pukka is, but if you are referring to the dream-catcher, I did that for my uncle and aunt who are really big into Native American artwork. I haven't had a chance yet to do it for them, but I have a concept in mind to draw a log cabin by a crystal clear lake with a squaw standing by the shore, and eagle flying above and a wolf by her side for a custom vinyl on the back window of his pickup.

The nurse was a custom drawing I did in about ten minutes for a friend and fellow gaming clan member "Candy Kisses" that I play with online. She is a nurse, so using her profession and her gamertag I came up with a forum avatar for her through painting in CS4. Now that I look at it however, I probably could have done a little bit better job at cleaning up some of the fades between color applications. I would like to get a wacom tablet so that I could really do clean work, but I'm stuck with a mouse for now until I can sell a kidney to afford one. (just kidding on the kidney)

King

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

I appreciate it, thank you. I do offer to do work for other members here, and depending on the size of it, relatively free of commission. I just use it as experience for my portfolio pieces, unless it is some really elaborate picture or digital creation, then we might have to work something out off-ATS.

Either way, I'm always open to offer my talents up to ATS members to buff out my portfolio. Artist's block is a pain in the butt.

In fact, here are some pictures I just finished today on a character design for one of my classes. It was an earlier concept I did a few months ago, but never did any more work on outside of the original sketch. These are character sheets, line and rough color concepts. I had to change the proportions for the character sheets and lose four of the eyes at the recommendation of my instructor due to advanced animation problems that apparently I'm not "ready for" yet; however I like the originals better.

Character Sheet:

Original Concept and Rough Color:

King
edit on 14-8-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: added new photos

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I recently started on blueprint sheets of my Rat Rod project that the previously posted Hi-Res engine is supposed to fit into. I am initially rendering it High-Poly so that it will be put into a "Game Art" category, but I am also mirroring the file with a low-poly version for possible inclusion into a game at a later date if the opportunity arises. I don't quite have them finished yet, but I have the side and top views 90% completed as of today. I still need a front view and a perspective concept of the final model before I would consider them complete.

I will upload the blueprints when I finish the top and side views, and update it with the following when it is available. Until then I am just checking into this thread for feedback and linking it to my website thread as well.

Thanks.

King

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I haven't quite finished the Rat Rod blueprints yet, but I did find a character rough sketch that I threw together in about ten minutes a few weeks ago. Proportions aren't completely correct, I could do another one if people were interested in seeing it, otherwise I'll just leave it at this.

What do you think? Is it worthy in design enough to try and attempt creating in 3DS max 2012?

On a side note, my alien posted above is the character of choice for this current term's advanced character class, so expect to see some WIP renders in the near future.

King
edit on 17-8-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Kingalbrect79

Those drawings and artwork creations are awesome! I am a Gnostic and it's like, Oh my gosh. I had dreams last night that were really horrible dreams and I saw things that look uncannily like your great drawings! My dreams were bad dreams, no offense to your artwork. I wrote about them in my blog. But anyway your first two drawings, the "Bus" and the Rusty's Hotel with those large girders look unbelievably accurate to things that I saw in my dream last night (With a few minor exceptions.) Something told me to come to this forum, the Above top secret forum today, and now I know why! I have different wordings for the things you drew, but the thing that really caught my attention is your drawing below "Rusty's Hotel" of that large mechanical claw. He uses a machine like that to capture tree brush and logs. Because it has very strong relevance to the man who I am working for and his business. And this man and just weird things he talks about I think inspired some of my dark dreams. Can I have the liberty to post part of this dream I had? I will insert the descriptions of things I saw with your beautiful artwork. Thank you so much. P.S. I swear that I have not added anything to this dream/blog! I wrote this before I saw your artwork and registered on this forum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Train Cars, Cable Cars = Kingalbrect's blue bus drawing
Airport, Large Factory = Kingalbrect's "Rusty Hotel"

The train cars I saw were large and wide (Kingalbrect's blue bus drawing). They looked older and nostalgic. This had a cool feeling about it, but that coolness was a deception. In reality it just added to the horror of what was happening. Yup. I wonder if my medications are making these dreams, but I have had bad dreams like this before. The train cars were loaded with people. I remember the old guy I am working for now, and telling him, “Look do you see there, it’s martial law, those train cars are full of people!” He was looking at them and said, “No, they are full of logs.” Logs, really I could not believe he could say that. He said that with the same kind of surity of that when he was telling me that “black people, have a different kind of smell.”

That is the power of the deception that is going on. There were people in these train cars, the dream called them “cable cars.” That might be partially my own confusion and ignorance on what train cars are called. The shape of the cable cars reminded me of the Constitution the old wooden sailing vessel from the early days of America’s republic. They were all going underneath an overpass, which was in this airport. The airport (Kingalbrect's "Rusty Hotel") was very fast becoming something else. Like a large factory, the cable cars or train cars were going some place in this large factory (Kingalbrect's "Rusty Hotel) . The dream inferred that there was endless space in this factory and an unbelievably high ceiling. Maybe this is all from the 1950’s. The 1950s type of thinking that I have been programmed with lately working with the old guy who cuts down trees, who grew up in that time period. Things were built bigger during that time period. They were built bigger and understood to be bigger. Paintings were bigger, cars were bigger and stronger. Factories were bigger and really from what I know, not too many factories are even getting built in this country anymore. I wonder if this factory was underground and if this whole dream was beginning to change its focus to being something way underground and out of the way. The people screaming from inside of the cable cars were not going to be heard anymore. Where were they going? Was this like Schindler’s list. It is interesting that this guy that I was working with who drove that crappy little gray car, the Lebaron had a copy of Shindler’s list in the back of his car, propped up on a tire. I notice things like that, he reminded me so much of someone, someone but I don’t know who. I am thinking that this was a new holocaust that was going on, but the people in the train cars were not just Jewish people. It was everyone, and they were all Americans. Everyone who didn’t know what was happening and who didn’t understand the signs of the economic recession that was becoming now a holocaust. I was wondering in the dream who was the dictator that was at the head of all of this? Was this a scary new future where a dictator was not needed, that this was all a part of some kind of dark cabal darwinism? Maybe the souls of Thomas Malthus, Charles darwin, and H.G. Wells (Kingalbrect's blue alien?) were fused together as the heads of this twenty-first century massacre of humans. We are so trained in our brains to beware of another “Hitler.” This was something worse; there was no face on this martial law holocaust. I could at least see that this was a Holocaust happening, and it was the worst possible scenario to a martial law. I have heard many conspiracy theories as to what could cause a martial law in the United States, and the worst and most evil being aliens. I don’t think this was anything as far out as that. It was humans but again, I believe this was a Darwinistic thing, an evil that was a mode of thinking and ideology guiding it, with no real human face. No Adolf hitler bad guy and this new holocaust in America, where all the poor and the middle class being put in cable cars to their deaths. This was way worse than anything I have ever been told or taught about in school.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Uhhhh, for the first time I'm atually at a loss for words.

What exactly does this have to do with my artwork other than you think it reminds you of a bad dream? Seriously, that is one messed up post.

King

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am going to post some more 3D work for you guys/girls, but that previous poster's reply still has me weirded out. I think I was being punked, what do you think?

Anyway, as promised, here is a couple short pictures of my work in progress for the Filbert Character, one rendered low poly and the other wireframe.

This is of course just a start, there is much more tweaking to be made before he is finished, and I'm working on his head right now. I forgot I have to move the hands palm down to rig it, and four fingers didn't seem right for an alien, so I lost one for the model.

King
edit on 3-9-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow your a great artist, very nice work my friend.
I gotta ait my favorite of all the above you posged has to be killer gnome that is awesome

edit on 13-10-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi Kingalbrect79 Your work with 3D is awesome.Here is some of my work. The First is a drawing i did after my car accident (When i could open my eyes) I used 150 pencils, and the drawing is 8 feet long by 4 feet deep.

The Pics that follows are Done in Bryce 5.5 a 3D modelling & rendering program. If you want to know anything about any of the Pics please ask.

top topics

join