It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shell's Offshore Oil Rig Leaking. Our addiction is killing us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
UPDATE:

There is no update. Shell declined comment Saturday. Authorities don't know if the leak has been stopped.

af.reuters.com...

Thier intial comments were that the leak was small and would be stemmed soon.

Do you trust them?

Of course you should, when has an oil company ever downplayed the scope of their pollution?

Wasn't BP, and the US Government completely honest with us about the Gulf Spill?

Sure they were.

Who was in control of that clean up?
It was the US and the Coast Guard right.
Nope.

BP controlled the response to the disaster, and they were responsible for the data.
Shouldn't I trust BP and Shell?

If you want more oil, and you don't mind a little sheen in your Gulf and coastal waters, vote Rick Perry.
That Perry with an A.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here's another oil spill story. A ship carrying fuels sank off India and is leaking oil.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Story on Shell in Nigeria.

www.youtube.com...

www.abc4.com...

edit on 13-8-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh gosh, golly gee. I wanted to swear like a mother-hmm trucker who just got cut off by a monster RV.

Muther Rucking Frack Fudgers. I'm hoping mad and I . Wait, I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore. Quote, unquote. The leak is still leaking. This story has been ignored by much of the press. Oil leaks are the story of the future. We're going deeper. We're doing screwed up things like fracking.

The mother fracking pipelines are old and in disrepair. Things tend to rust. That damned oxygen. They'll be more and more freakin' leaks. And explosions. EX PLO Shee ONs. We have ignore all of our infrastructure. Because that would mean raising taxes and paying for stuff. And it cuts into the mother loving profits. Bastards. Incestious Bastards. They're fracking mother earth. And I'm not some flowery tree hugging flake. I like the outdoors, hunting, fishing and I like manly things like cutting down a tree and starting a fire. I just don't think you should be pissing in your own bed. I could say that much more vuglarly. Is that a word? I could be more vulgar.

Well. Someone that that my original post was a death post. Whatever that means exactly. That was nothing. Even this post is tamer than the nosehair curling obsenities that are fighting to get out.

In my original post. I was Mary Fracking Poppins.

When me and God are having a drink ( I will be able to drink in heaven, I can't do it on earth, I'm too much of a fracking maniac.) I will be telling him I could see the future and knew what was going to happen. He'll know I tried my god damned best to change people and help solve the freakin' problem. But I couldn't really change a thing. I can barely break myself away from this mudracking mess far enough to calm my own ragin soul.

The darn nature around me keeps me somewhat sane. I'm losing it. It is chaning everyday and the change is too damned sudden.

Nothing personal to you if you happen to be reading this. I wouldn't know you from a bag of nails. I don't even know what that means. Nor do I know what dog's breakfast is suppose to specifically refer. Whatever. I'm more pissed at myself than the world.

Because, I keep thinking I can solve this freakin' problem. I like solving problems. I like solving mysteries. I like watching old Sherlock Homes movies. I like cheese. I like Ike. At least he had the nuts to tell it like it was.

Someone not to long ago told me I take the fun out of things. Yes, yes I do. That's my job.

I don't want to live a life full of delusions and denial. I'll rage because that's what you do when you live in an insane asylum. This world is bedlam.

(robin, wouldn't you like to post the article now, i think you've said enough) (didn't you tell that nice lady helping you that your problem was regulating yourself, editing yourself)

Yip. I did. But this tirade was from the lizard part of my brain. The part that doesn't worry about politeness and false modesty. This expression is primal. Because it is coming from the flight/fight part of the brain. Because this is a death struggle.

I feel I'm on death ground.
Fighting, just to stay alive.

Yes, here's an article telling me and you the rig is still leaking.

news.scotsman.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If you've read my writings, or rather, rantings. You know I'm not much for editing and corrections. But I'm not a media outlet and I'm not paid for my words.

But what the hell. Bloomberg can't even bother to read it's own headline. Anyway. There's a new sheen of oil in the Gulf of Mexico. Origins unknown.

Here's a Bloomberg report. If they can't check their spelling, what does this mean concerning their fact checking and investigation. The press sucks.

www.businessweek.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join