It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hello everyone, ive been a regular to the site for awhile and posted on several threads and now im wanting to start one of my own as soon as my info is together. So out of respect of ATS and you guys i`ll introduce myself first. My name is not important, im 25, addicted to driving fast, flight, and ATS, my call sign is StratosFear. I love aircraft of any kind, especially the Fighter, and I knew what an F-16 was before i could walk. I like to read about sightings of cryptids, aliens, UFOs (ET or not) anything like that. I had two great uncles that were in the Airforce and one told my grandmother who told me that THEY did come to earth in the 60s and i believer her. If the government were to classify me im sure they would say im a potential domestic terrorist, i am an avid gun enthusiast, love to blow stuff up, hate to hurt people, and im a southern gentleman who doesnt always watch his mouth. I used to write songs but kindof gave it up when i decided one day to test the durability of my laptop accidentally. Hard drive is fine but i dont know how to get the data off.

My first thread is going in the dreams and prediction column because well you`ll see if your interest but it might get moved to the aliens and ufo section. When i was little my teachers wanted me on ritalin and another medication but my parents refused, and i thank them for that. Now i self medicate with herbal remedies
and bourbon whiskey on the rocks, and i dont put others done for their beliefs no matter how wrong they are. So if anyone was offended by any of my posts or that i didnt introduce myself here is a big "MY BAD"

edit on 12-8-2011 by StratosFear because: trying to watch my mouth

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Cool name

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thx for the tips, i like to leave any chat function disabled on my computer because it makes it run so slow. This thing was top of the line in 2001

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the cool and informative introduction!

You can get that data off your laptop drive several ways. If you know anyone who does computer forensics (like me) they could certainly get it for you, or depending on the type of drive it is there are hardware devices that can convert IDE, ZIFF and SATA drives to connect to a USB port.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

I hope i can get that data, the HHD has been seperated from the laptop for over a month. You think the data on it is still there?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Welcome... happy to see you decided to introduce yourself, and tell us a little about you.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

Hi StratosFear, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join