It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glock 17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I love this pistol can my american friends link me some nice sellers UK is reallly hard

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

www.cheaperthandirt.com...

www.thegunsource.com...

there is two links, what interests you in this pistol?
Just want to make sure you get the right gun. =)

- a fellow gun lover

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
I love this pistol can my american friends link me some nice sellers UK is reallly hard

This is probably one of the most common pistols sold in the US. You should be able to find it in any respectable gun shop here in the states.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.impactguns.com...

Here is a nice inventory of Glocks and accessories. I'm a big fan of Glock. I carry a G27 daily and I couldnt be happier with it. I'm looking at getting the G30 which is a subcompact .45 and I'd also love a G17 or G19...and maybe a G23 to round out the bunch, haha.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The problem is they are illegal to ship over seas unless you have a State Department letter for export. Also any one that wants to keep out of jail and continue to have legal access to firearms won't ship them under the table.
ATF link

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

No one is going to sell to you in the UK. Your best bet is to purchase one in the US and smuggle it back. Not that I would condone that sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
I'd also love a G17 or G19

I have the G19 with an internal guide-rod laser. I likes mine.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
I

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Glocks are a piece of crap. Over half the people that own end up shooting themselves in the foot because of the poor safety mechanism. I suggest buying a Beretta 92FS.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xKhaosXREVolutionXx
Glocks are a piece of crap. Over half the people that own end up shooting themselves in the foot because of the poor safety mechanism. I suggest buying a Beretta 92FS.

The safety is between your ears, you can shoot yourself with any gun. I've carried a model 30 for years and still have all my toes.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have a 17c and love that little critter. It has a permanent home on my tac vest.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar

Originally posted by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

The safety is between your ears, you can shoot yourself with any gun. I've carried a model 30 for years and still have all my toes.

I have a 30 also. Stupid people shoot themselves (see: Plaxico Burress). It is what it is.

top topics

join