It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the London Riots a False Flag?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
No it's not a false flag it's simply a group of people that are sick to death of having to live the way they do and decided to do something about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Prime Minister has made his statement to parliament, no martial law, no troops on the street, no return to serfdom.

So when will all the false flaggers who claimed this was an excuse for a crack down on ordinary freedoms admit they were wrong? Or will it be yet another case of “wait and see, just one more false flag and it’ll happen”?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

There's plently of time for Cameron to draft new legislation limitting the rights to protest, demonstrate and congrerate.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Not to have martial law or troops on the street.

If this was an attempt to enslave Britain as some have claimed then stopping the riots and not seizing the initiative is a bizarre way of going about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This could well be a false flag operation, but any major changes aren't going to be immediately apparent. If anyone were to describe these events as acts of terrorism as opposed to rioting, I think they'd have a point. There was no real fighting the authorities, just supposedly random acts of vandalism and theft.

It's worth considering the chain of events:-
- violence starts to occur all of the country by what would appear to be by a fairly small but organised minority.
- people are scared.
- there have been reports of the police doing nothing.
- politicians return.
- more police on the streets.
- violence immediately stops.
- politicians start doing their talking thing.
- news shows the aftermath including the strained justice system and highlights the fact that despite the footage of the violence appearing to be conducted by the youth of the 'underclass', there are in fact older participants of a higher social grade involved.

There's certainly a lot to work with if it is a false flag event.

Maybe for most involved it was just a opportunity for free stuff, but maybe that was just used as a means of manipulation by someone with a plan. Does a soldier know the goings on in the war room?

It appeared organised to me, and I know it's something of a generalisation, but the kids that were doing the looting, didn't look the kind of people that would organise the kind of nation wide terror that took place.

It certainly wasn't outrage at an unjust shooting, whatever certain media persons would like to claim.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban
Not entirely on topic but, I was just watching the BBC news, and some authority figure was calling on parents to march their kids to the police station if they had a new pair of sneakers or some other possibly looted object.

Really, they expect people to turn their kids in like that?

I guess some do, some parents turned their kids in on vancouvers rioting.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

I honestly never even considered the possibility of Martial Law and the Army on the streets etc, it would have to be a lot more widespread than it had been for that to happen.

I suspect that Cameron will introduce new legislation at the next Parliament ostensibly to prevent any repetition but the reality will be restrictions on our legal right to protest, demonstrate and congrerate.

I hope I'm wrong....it would be interesting to see how The Liberals would react to such proposals - they would be contrary to the very essence of their party's historical beliefs.
Past examples suggest they would just go along with The Tories etc.

On a slight aside; historically The Army have both supported the government in repressive measures against the people and on occassion opposed them.
Whilst I have no doubt the majority of police would support the government I'm not so sure about The Army.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
reply to post by Freeborn

Not to have martial law or troops on the street.

If this was an attempt to enslave Britain as some have claimed then stopping the riots and not seizing the initiative is a bizarre way of going about it.

That's not how they do things. Gradualism is their modus operandi. Going abruptly to martial law would generate resistance.

The direct approach was tried during WW2. It failed. They learned their lesson, and they don't operate like that any more. They do things very slowly now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

The concept of sarcasm is quite lost on you, it would appear.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join