It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the London Riots a False Flag?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Cool. I tend to agree with you. There simply is not enough to go on.
I am constantly amazed at how quick things get organised these days. Even if it is a false flag there prob wont be any evidence anyway.
Here's a question: What if it is?
I mean if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck............
But how to prove it? we may never know either way.
If it was about an angry percentage of social media literate youth then there would have to be records of their frustration dating prior to the 'straw that broke the camels back' event that triggered this.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

To be honest I tend to agree with you....I just disagreed with your dismissal of the possible use of agent provocateurs.

This all obviously springs from the Mark Duggan affair and that most definately was not a false flag.
Whatever the facts eventually proved to be the simple truth is that a group of people took exception to his death and protested about it.
That initial protest seems to have turned violent with possibly an element of looting.

This then seems to have developed a momentum of it's own with people from neighbouring areas deciding to vent their frustrations and anger.
However these seem to have been hijacked by all and sundry who using Blackberry etc have turned into a looting exercise with the destruction of private property and the obtaining of various goods being the only objective.

Now I'm not so naive as to not believe that various groups like the police, politicians, community leaders, etc are manipulating the situation to further their own agenda's by using nefarious means.

But it is not a false flag as such and it is not the start of a revolution.

We could discuss forever the social and political reasoning for these events, personally I think that's for the future, the priority must be the restoration of law and order - if the police can not, or will not, do that then there are other's who can and will.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I have been following facebook and twitter and yeah, believe it or not, people actually want the army in, a curfew brought in and the protesters to be round up and shot! Some of them seem to stereotyping blacks or blaming multi culturism.
But I guess this is what happens when people have been brainwashed by the mainstream media since they were born.

Ironic that 8/8 is kinda the black community version of 7/7...

This was defo a false flag...and it has succeeded triumphantly. Ofcourse, now the riots are just being carried out by idiots and opportunists...

edit on 9-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I was vaguely thinking along these lines but I started to give the idea a lot more serious thought today when I was listening to radio Solent down here in sunny Southampton. They interviewed my good friend Peter Power - remember him? He's was the "Security Consultant" who was trotted out all over the media during the 7/7 bombings explaining how that very day they were running an emergency exercise involving the very same underground stations targeted by "the bombers".

Apparently this guy lives locally and the interviewer was at pains to point out that Mr Power couldn't be on long since he was being called upon by a number of other radio stations for his views.

Clearly there is more to this story than we are led to believe.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

I have been following facebook and twitter and yeah, believe it or not, people actually want the army in, a curfew brought in and the protesters to be round up and shot! Some of them seem to stereotyping blacks or blaming multi culturism.
But I guess this is what happens when people have been brainwashed by the mainstream media since they were born.

Ironic that 8/8 is kinda the black community version of 7/7...

This was defo a false flag...and it has succeeded triumphantly. Ofcourse, now the riots are just being carried out by idiots and opportunists...

edit on 9-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I know quite a lot of teenagers and personally know of one that went to the Croydon riot to have some fun.
NONE have a Blackberry but my partner does have one and my partner has a degree and is a high paid professional, as do a lot of the colleagues my partner works with.

My first thought was I hope they don't come here.
Second thought was something isn't right here.

My belief is that the EDL or Masons are behind this either trying to bring down the Government or the Government bringing in a Parliamentary Army or Militia who are not loyal to the Queen. These are my partners ideas I feel things are not right and my partner thinks things through.

When have you heard of a rioter asking a suited man before he throws the Molotov cocktail into the shop????? It's in a Youtube video on London's Burning thread, about the 125-130 pages.
I have studied Observational psychology and this is not normal behaviour by the rioters or the Police.

I have had cause to call the Police several times in the last ten years and I can tell you I have been shot at and the Police did nothing, I even caught the perp on camera and yet the Police won't even investigate.
My rabbits were killed deliberately this year and I have had wood thrown at me and now I am scarred, an ambulance was even called. Yet the Police didn't even bother telling the perp off, as the friend of the perp is selling coke. Obviously taking their cut.

So yeah I believe the Police have been told to back off this time, as there is another agenda, and I bet you the Police don't even know what that is. Again no conscience, just blind obedience. Don't blame the Police. Think who could be behind this and why. Then post your ideas on this thread. We could all be affected by what is coming.

At least the sirens have stopped. We live about 3 miles from one of the riot areas.

Be safe.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I've just discovered your thread! What a relief, in another forum on ATS my thread has got little response, but it's great to see that you and a lot of the others in your thread have clocked what's going on

Here's a thread I created earlier www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had almost lost hope!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The secret services have organised the riots as an excuse to bring the military in before the Dollar Collapse and WWIII.

Also keep in mind there's a huge false flag on the horizon to get WWIII into full flow. They'll use this as an excuse to keep the military on the streets

I'm expecting it to kick off in November around about when FEMA do their 119 drill

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just had another thought.
First the Operation Pavement Ambush is implemented. They shoot a black man whether in self defense or an assassination who knows. This starts a peaceful protest that the police escalate whether by accident or told to act that way who knows.
The professional rioters are the people who turn up first. I noticed something on BBC news last night, all the scenes I saw of buildings on fire were 'islands' ie, they were surrounded by roads. I am not explaining it well but if chaos and not a firestorm was your goal, this is what you would do.

Two other things came to mind; a Islam Bank was attacked and I saw on TV a helicopter over a burning car in a street near a Salvation Army building. It made me think; could this be a secret society against other religions. Or made to look like a religion is behind this; I mean has anyone heard of Masonic lodges or Jewish synagogues on fire or damaged?
I am not saying that is what I believe but what if IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!
Be safe.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
im curious if these riots are gonna lead to "1984"....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well the police have just said that they will now use rubber bullets on people, in London or where ever. So was that the goal? More powers? better weapons? I just cant help but think back to when the students protested about fees. The police charged them down with horses. Battering any one they could get their hands on. They even dragged a cripple from his wheel chair. Yet when these rioters started, They just stood there watching and did nothing. Strange times are coming our way I think. What happens if the economy collapses? Riot? Will be more like a revolution I think.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In a sense, YES, these riots are false flag, but only because the destruction of the economy (by design) was supposed to cause this social unrest.

TPTB know that commoners will behave this way, eventually, if given a trigger event (like the shooting of Mark Duggan). Notice the timing of the event and the USA's drop in credit rating?

I'm sure there might be a few agent provocateurs thrown in there to act as "leaders" in starting fires (knowing that copy cats will follow suit).

Now that the social unrest is happening, TPTB will usher in some new legislation taking away yet MORE rights from citizens, at the request of those to ignorant to know any better.

Problem? Reaction! Solution.
edit on 8/9/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The only things that i find suspicious, is the spread of the looters from city to city, and how it took the government soooo long to authorize rubber bullet use. In the past, surely rubber bullet use was authorized in less than 4 days!?

lol at the kid who asked permission to throw the molotov...see, the kids aren't all that bad!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
reply to post by Honor93

Really? So Arthur Scargill documented the miners’ strike on his iphone did he?

Maybe things don’t seem much different to you but for those of us not living under a rock with a tinfoil hat covering our ears they’ve changed quite a bit.

Come up with some evidence and then you can call this a false flag.

what age are you, 12 ?

first, i can and will offer any opinion and make any declaration i choose, with or without supporting evidence ... it's called Free Speech ... and i thoroughly enjoy it.

secondly, i found much better uses for tin foil than a hat

thirdly, i can probably find more information about the miners' strike at my local library ... and, i've never used an iphone.

Next, since you fail to have an argument, why the personal attacks?
are you that feeble-minded?

Lastly, why should or would i come up with any evidence ???
I am not investigating this event, merely evaluating it and that can be accomplished via observation.

Once you have acquired some age and experience, perhaps you too (one day) may enlighten others with your wisdom. Until then, watch and learn.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by curious7

Lots of teens carry Blackberrys, it's the phone of choice for most of the country, especially the younger generation.

The rioters and looters used Twitter and Facebook but prefer Blackberry Messenger because it's allegedly hard to trace.

source please because i've heard very different information ... in the US, Blackberrys are generally held by adult consumers and many UK connections have confirmed similar there.
Also, it has been reported the communication of choice was Blackberry because of their encryption. Both Twitter & Facebook have had multiple stories denying their 'involvement' in this melee.

Having read posts on ATS and seen rioting and looting not only on tv but spreading across the country to other cities and even to the town I live in, it's clear that those doing it are only rioting and looting because they want to. The police are way out of their depth with so many mainly teens and 20 something year olds taking whatever they like for the hell of it.
Now, that may be true (cause they want to) but i choose to believe it is more likely because they are being encouraged. As for the police being "out of their league" -> that's because this game isn't occurring on their field of play. They are the 'watchers' in this game, not the enforcers ... that game is reserved for folk like us.

Don't even attempt to call me disinfo or something because you're not here and you don't know any of them either. You just see something and your ridiculous way of thinking sees everything as government conspiracy even when it's actually simple to explain as just idiots running riot because they choose to, not because the government paid them to as you seem to suggest.
edit on 9/8/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

Your 'assumptions' posted previously are just that, assumptions.
You choose to paint every hooligan with the same brush and that is your option, but i choose to see the whole picture not just the random people involved at the street level.
Your assumption that ALL participants are as you describe IS disinfo and i'll call it as i see it.

I never suggested anyone paid anybody to do anything ... where did that assumption originate?
you can ramble on to your hearts' desire, it does nothing to help the situation or diffuse those participating.

At least i am trying to bring a sense of realism to the event (provoked reaction) so those who are randomly and/or blindly led into participating MIGHT stop and think for themselves or share with a friend or do something to diffuse the dangers.

But, you just keep on dishing disinfo out there and that will certainly produce a result ... probably not a favorable one but hey, you're there right ??
why should i try to help calm a volatile flashpot?

oh and for the record, i was present during the LA riots and these events aren't even reminiscent of the anger that sparked those. The destruction did not suddenly appear miles apart and then change to a new town the next day. They were a classic riot, this is not.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Honor93 because: fix header

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Why does this have to be a false flag? Of course that happens but this is just a case of people rioting and looting it's not even political.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Reply to Honor93
source please because i've heard very different information ... in the US, Blackberrys are generally held by adult consumers and many UK connections have confirmed similar there.

Here's your source. I find it strange that you even ask for one since you've already said, well let me just quote you:

first, i can and will offer any opinion and make any declaration i choose, with or without supporting evidence ... it's called Free Speech ... and i thoroughly enjoy it.

www.marketingweek.co.uk... 16.article

It might be pin-striped City boys that were BlackBerry’s early adopters, but it is the pink finger nailed youths attached to their equally pink and sparkly Blackberries that are the accidental target audience that catapulted RIM’s device out of the boardroom and on to the streets. They are the champions of BlackBerry Messenger, or BBM in the language of the young, who latched onto the free service and now use it in lieu of text messaging. It is even now a deciding purchase factor for many young people, with mobile phone retailers heavily advertising the feature.

Anyway, on with the topic. I haven't read all the replies in here, but I don't think this is a false flag in the sense that most do, if at all. It's a sad reflection of our society if anything, that a very small portion of the British public will loot and destroy livelihoods for cheap thrills and material possessions. Something has gone wrong somewhere down the line for these people to end up so immoral and uncaring, but if anything it has shown me personally that the majority aren't willing to put up with this nonsense, which is a small relief in an ugly mess.

I'm another one who wants to send in the army and see how brave the "rioters" are when confronted with an enemy (or should that be opposing force) that isn't being shackled like our police.

And on that note, I think the police are being told to hang back purely because most of the rioters are black, knowing that if anything else major happened the impact on the already frayed community relations would be disasterous. If that is the case, it's wrong. A criminal is a criminal, regardless of skin colour, and all criminals should be dealt with in the same fashion.
edit on 9/8/2011 by invetro because: .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A few of my army buddys are on Standby

Second

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
No its not a false flag, its revolution, why cant you people get it....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't think its afalse flag either, look at the Vancouver, LA and Cincinnati riots if they were false flags, we would all have martial law by now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join