It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Mate, great thread

If you add this thread, to this thread

and these links

www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

All I can say is, God help us all.

The key to mind control is sodomising a three year old, as explained in these links. It's truly horrible stuff but it explains why society is so sick and screwed, and why religion is rife with paedophilia.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
First off, some really great connections made here OP.
Just wanted to add 2 of my observations:
1) It is alleged that in secret societies such as the Masons many things are written in a language devoid of vowels, just as your RTTWLR discovery
2) The album cover for the "H.A.M." single states a release date of 1.11.11, which seemed a little Illuminati-esque to me.

edit on 8/9/11 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MentalPriapism

Except vowels are A-E-I-O-U and H.A.M. was released publicly on Jan 1st, 2011... hence the 1/1/11.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11165
Illuminati, Norway, and Entertainers(actual connections)(wow)

"Norway has been hit by twin attacks - a massive bomb blast in the capital and a shooting attack on young people at a governing Labour Party youth camp
Dramatic reports from eye-witnesses at Utøya (outside Oslo): “A man identified himself as a police officer and started shooting at people.” (rttwlr.tumblr.com...)

The site has been edited... the links are off. This one is now page 16.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am no expert in fashion nor social media. But since Riccardo Tisci worked with the rottweiler theme for his latest runway show for Givenchy, it would not be so strange that he "tagged" the stars with this. Maybe he is trying to create a new alter ego or something?

(Here you can see pics from the magazine Interview with Givenchy clad models, with clothes from the latest collection with rotweiler prints as well as real rotweilers: fashionetc.com...)

Also, that the Norwegian shooting was mentioned in the middle of the photostream, not so strange either. It was not the author of the blog who wrote it was "retweeted" from someone named silverscents. I bet you could find a lot of blogs/tweets/tumblers/etc where someone struck with such a devestating piece of news would stray from the usual theme.

And by the way, Expensive sadness is probably an expression from the song Cheap and Cheerful by The Kills.

To me rttwlr.tumblr.com... is just a tumbler stream from a gay person who is blasé and like to play with pop culture symbols. I think that there are many more like shis, and I would not read to much into that. But who knows? So, I'm not writing this to bash the OP, this is just my two cents.
edit on 9-8-2011 by pimpinette because: adding link

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

yeah? But, what do you think about this website that he posted that he found? EndtheLie.com

Isn't that an Illuminati Site?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Damn illuminati,whoever they are,if they ever exist as we know it.

I think they have always been pretty blatant with their messages in media and such.

Whats with the guy and the dog exactly lol?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this Kanye West video in the end clearly shows the Masonic symbol. But then again it could be all just fun right

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Those are so ugly!
Maybe the Poodle Skirt is a g-rated pre-cursor
to the Rottweiler Sweater....isn't it SUMMER?
Fashion Fo Paw!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

SERIOUSLY MIND BLOWING SICKENING STUFF.

In order to create strong Satanic alters who hate God, the Illuminati actually encourage the young two year old victim to understand and accept the love of God. Upon this faith in a loving God will be built the rejection and trauma to create wounded alters, who hate God because they feel rejected. Rejection is a tool of Satan across the board in the world. Rejection creates a sine wave of hills and valleys. (The way of the Lord is made straight leveling these hills and valleys.) When a person (or nation) is rejected they will often shift to one of two extremes: either they try to perform to meet up to expectations or they will retaliate against rejection. Both are extremes (the hills and valleys of the shadow of death) of the what resembles a sine wave.

edit on 9-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

When they talk about trauma, and Monarch programming, they're speaking about sodomising a young child to create these 'altars'.

People really need to be made aware of this stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

This is sickening is there really a good religion. or is New age truly same bull#.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dron020

No, the feeling I'm getting from the Illuminati is they do everything against the will of God to a person, and help the person to naturally reject the grace of God, the will of God, and this is how they become a slave.

It seems what was spoken of in the Bible obviously has a more spiritually literal aspect that most of the general populace have not considered.

New Age....Hmmmm....I've read the Illuminati speak of the I AM spirit, and New Age people talk about the I AM....so....believe in love man, believe in your friends and family, and in the hope that if there is a God, and I believe, especially after reading this crap, that there is infact a God, that if there is a God, he will look upon those of us who have led good lives but haven't held belief in him, in good will. Surely he sees the deception.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It is just so weird. I honestly don't know what is New age , mayan what ever. I hope that the golden age is what it is

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dron020

I dont know if a Golden Age is a good thing. As far as I can tell, during the last Golden Age, we were frolicking around naked in the company of half-man half-beasts....to what end I wonder?

I know if I were a master I would have my sex slaves barely clothed, if at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

fully agree with your statements.

Only thing strange is the heart

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I don't know i think that th golden age is good. because we have been under control by reptilians and humans. Who are all a lower diminutional species. The golden age is simply the return of our creators i don't think they will be happy with what the illuminati have done.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
are u serious? They are just playing with myths. Its a fun thing to do...

but nothing more

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you want to open your eyes here is a good site to do just that.

vigilantcitizen.com...

It explains much of how the iLLuMiNaTi/MASONS are have their fingers in all the pies of our culture. There is a good section on MKULTRA and how this sort of technique is used on many stars.

Sometimes I can see that they (the actors/performers) have become part of a machine/monster that the public generates.

My eyes have been open for a while now and it is sad, but remember you still have the ability to choose, so choose wisely...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dron020

I don't know i think that th golden age is good. because we have been under control by reptilians and humans. Who are all a lower diminutional species. The golden age is simply the return of our creators i don't think they will be happy with what the illuminati have done.

Maybe we shouldn't attach positive conotations to that which is 'gold'.

Just think about what gold represents in the material paradigm.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, the way i see it, people in "entertainment" NEED that attention. They NEED to be told how great they are, how good they look, how well they perform. Kinda like facebook, if you think about it...everyone wants to be "liked". Little do these artists, and their segregated cult know, game is being run on them! Let Jay-Z, Kayne, Rihanna, Gaga, Beyonce, or whoever, step outta line; then, they'll see how "illuminated" they are!
The music video industry sold it's soul to the devil. It's not about making a video that goes WITH the song...it's about who can glorify Satan more.

And, the "All Seeing Eye", IS Satan. The evil-doers of our world, take their orders from him....lower case h.i.m.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join