It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnessed a UFO litrally 2 minutes ago!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Before I begin I am not saying that what I saw was an Alien, but an unidentified flying object.
I've just rushed back to my laptop to post this up on here to see if you guys have any idea on
what it could have been.

Basically we have a garage outside and me and my mother went outside to get some washing from
the garage, yeah crazy I know but our garden is pretty secure etc. So I always like looking at the night
sky and thought i'd take the oppurtunity to have a look up there. Clear skys an all I was admiring the stars,
although I believe in 'Aliens' I don't believe that they would visit my area lol.

I was looking at the bright stars when all of a sudden a white flash caught my eye, at first I thought it was just
some kind of shooting star or even my imagination. Then it flashed again and i locked my eyes on
it this time round. It was really bright but it was really high up in the sky too. It looked like it was up near the
bright stars which is why I presumed it might be some sort of star exploding? It repeatedly flashed again, I counted 6 times all together and there was a 1 minute or so delay between each flash.

I called my mother to come and take a look, but she doesn't believe in anything like that and said that I
was imagining things. Now like I said I'm not saying it was an 'alien', but some sort of UFO. What ever it
was it creeped me out, it was like some sort of signal. A bright, white flash. Any of you guys have any
idea on what it could have been?
edit on 7-8-2011 by LukeT0116 because: Mis-spelt

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Could have been the International Space Station , a high flying aircraft, some kind of optical illusion I think there could be a few explanations but at 0130 in the morning I am not about to get into them all.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Possibly iridium satellite flares

Maybe this is not the right solution, however take a review of the link and let me know if we are talking about something similar here.

If not, no worries, we can move onto the next solutions. (If any others exist).

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LukeT0116

Hard to say without being there myself but it could have been an alien craft. UFOs are seen all around the globe and it is very possible that you saw one from your house as a lot of people do. Was it moving or stationary? If it was moving it might have been a satellite that was reflecting a lot of glare. Anyways, it is always a great experience and keep looking up.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

It was stationary, didn't move from where i was looking at all. It could have been flashing for longer before I saw it, but it was definalty set intervals between the flashes. I'm just gonna take a look at the Satellite flares now.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
maybe a flares for a signal of some sort for night time refeulings or a test for emegency retreival my gess is your pulling my leg but eh

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"Video or it didn't happen"

Where abouts in the world are you, if you don't mind sharing?

Just how bright were these lights? Counting 6 flashes altogether is cool, although I would be a bit freaked & confused!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Just taken a look at the satellite flares, definalty not those it was kind of round when it flashed like an explosion. God I wish i would have had my phone on me!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Photos or it never happened..

Edit to add: I want to believe you.. I just can't.
edit on 7-8-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I'm in the UK, up North. Honestly I'm not pulling anyones leg, I rarely even post things on here, I usually just read, but in this instance i had to tell. I was even looking forward to watching Day of the Dead on ITV4 but now im too excited lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Wish I would have had my phone on me, but I didn't think of taking my phone outside with me. I can see where your coming from because when I read something like this I'm like yeah whatever, but I can cross my hand on my heart. What I saw was true, although I don't expect you to believe me one bit. But like i said i'm not saying it was an 'alien'.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I know what you saw as I have seen them in the past. Stationary, pulsating flashes that happen at regular intervals. They just don't "flash" the look like the light is pulsating and the light is unnaturally bright. Have seen them here in Adelaide but still have no idea what they could be.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes, Ive seen this too (in Aust.). A random stationary slow blinking light, that is hard to find, easy too miss.

I believe they are Earth Satellites in High Geostationary Orbit, which means they are positioned in a stationary orbit, over many parts of the Earth, like weather satellites, GPS satellites etc etc.

Here is a list of them....

www.satsig.net...

You saw a UFO, but its ours, not "Theirs".

Well, my thoughts anyway.

link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Got any pictures of your birth ??

link   

Don't take it personal i don't believe ANYONE..
Without a video, or even a photo it is next to impossible to judge for our self's what you saw..

It could have been anything.. Or it could have been nothing.. and we could all be wasting out time posting in your thread..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Yeah.. because that makes a lot of since.. What you want pics or i don't exist?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Oh yeah I totally agree with you, I don't expect you to believe me at all because I could just be a raving lunatic. However all I'm doing is sharing an experience with you. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. So wish i would have had my phone though, although it would have had to have been a video because it was too fast
to get a still picture.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You started it with your stupid comment .
Show us pics of your birth , if not , we have to assume it didn't happen .

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Human births happen every second so try again.

OP, we gotta have pics or video, you know the drill....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You started it with your stupid comment .
Show us pics of your birth , if not , we have to assume it didn't happen .

I would prefer you to assume it never happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join