It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My past life dream....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i've always thought of this to be as some sort of past life even as a kid, or at least "different life".
when I was young I had a dream that I was invited into a temple palace at Karnak, where I would be a guest of honor for "all the ages".
which would explain why I was able to make my own Egyptian temple music.

edit on 10-8-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Thank you Versa, and yes they both seemed different from a dream. I used to have them on and off for quite a few years. As you had stated about the emotions and thoughts, I also remember the feelings and sensations from them, even to this day when I recall these dreams I feel the emotions and feelings.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
that is really interesting. I have had similar dreams. I am 17 and I am just putting a nightmare that i had when i was 10 together. Every night I have the same dream, but it feels as if it is in the background of my other dreams. the dream is terrifying to think of.

I was at my house that i live in now, and I was 10, but inside I felt a little younger, around 5. Then an old pickup truck rolls up my driveway, two people are in it, both males. there is one in the bed of the truck. He gets out and grabs me, or tries to. I run through the inside of the house, which is not mine. I see him climbing up my deck and then I wake up screaming.

Just the other night that dream was finished. I saw the 5 year old's death. It was horrible. I haevn't been able to sleep since. And I have a hunch that it was the end of one of my past lives.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrussian63
reply to post by Versa

Thank you Versa, and yes they both seemed different from a dream. I used to have them on and off for quite a few years. As you had stated about the emotions and thoughts, I also remember the feelings and sensations from them, even to this day when I recall these dreams I feel the emotions and feelings.

That's interesting to know
its fascinating to hear other people reporting the same level of memory and that you can remember the feelings, thoughts, emotions etc too

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by justdreams And I have a hunch that it was the end of one of my past lives.

Hiya thanks for sharing that, it sounds very distressing
Its strange because it looks like all of the past life dreams that people are sharing here (my own included) are related to the end of the past life, all of us seem to be reporting moments near the end of the previous life.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join