It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots In London Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Multi-culturism raises it's true head-riots,fires tec. right now in Totenham London.This is a melting pot of races,check out bbc news.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The guy they are protecting shot a police officer FFS, most Londerners are not from Britain these days anyway, I am not suprised by their 3rd world mentality.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Seemingly their was a protest today at the local police station today about the police shooting an armed man in a taxi on thursday night.Cars have been set on fire,petrol bombs,looting etc.This area is mainly muslims and blacks as can be seen by the news pictures.They have been charging at police and throwing missiles etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Couldn't agree more mate.I do not like the police but if I shot a gun at them I would expect to be shot back at.They would be a better shot too,so expect them to hit you with their shots.

link   
The joys of an equal society, it will be worth it in the end though. People who have entered the UK this generation will provide with their children. People will never shed their life experiences and social persuasion which is how this kind of thing happens.

link   
Already posted multiple times.. Please use search next time..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wouldn't be suprised if this escaletes to other parts of Britian as even normal brits are getting pissed off at mass immigration.Now they will show their true backwards colours and cultures.It really is spot the white man in the news pictures!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is BS.

We know that this has been going on for years, yet we choose to forget. St Pauls, Brixham, Tottenham Court Road!!

People have had enough. We need to be shown something positive. Everything has been negative to date.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Multi-culturism raises it's true head-riots,fires tec. right now in Totenham London.This is a melting pot of races,check out bbc news.

Posted here:

Here

And it's not a mutli-cuture. No matter how badly you wish it were.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
looks like a pretty weak riot, in the report it says most of the poeple are just watching

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Wouldn't be suprised if this escaletes to other parts of Britian as even normal brits are getting pissed off at mass immigration.Now they will show their true backwards colours and cultures.It really is spot the white man in the news pictures!

I am a brit and I am not pissed off with mass imigration, I amand pissed of with those that expect to bring their culture and social practices with them. If somebody who is clearly from another nation interacts with me I am happy as long as I can see they respect my countries traditions and ways.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I repeat-spot the white man.Just look at the news on bbc,the reporter has a bouncer who keeps having to move the asian youths away from the reporter as they are bothering him.The bbc keeps changing to other news to stop to many people noticing it!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think we are going to be viewing more riots in various countries has time goes on...people are very, very upset globally.

Here is a link to the story:

www.katu.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
10% about the shooting. 10% about the protest. 80% about the LOOTING & DESTRUCTION!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Depend what you mean by interact-does that include setting your car/shop alite?I guess that you are only 28 by your username give it time!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Unbelievable the police are do nothing as they don't want to inflame the situation!Try stop them looting etc.they are clearly not protesting but commiting criminal acts.Do your job.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hopefully some good will come of this i.e the politicians tackling the proverbial hot potatoe that is mass immigration.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I mean talk like Brits, enjoy the things brits do, be conservative about their religion and generally fit in. I know it is possible, I work with a second generation guy from the carribean and a second generation indian. They have both embraced Britain for what it is and if you were blind you would never guess the color of their skin

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Got you mate.I freind of mine is 2nd generation bangladesee immigrant & his hatred for pakistanis is unbelievable-I sometimes don't know where to look when he shouts abuse at them!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join