It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system test on Nov.9...11/9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by MaxBlack

I have commented about this 11-9 date before and while I have continued to study the date for anomalies, I think I have found something important, that I wish to share with ATS members and others for the benefit of keeping others informed.

MaxBlack, your post is probably a good example of why they choose these types of dates for upcoming events. I'll bet they get a big horse laugh out of seeing all the "numbers people" work themselves into a frenzy trying to decode and decipher the prophetic message of these dates. Then, they sit back and eat popcorn while they watch people go into "SHTF mode" as they itemize their list of what to stockpile for the Zombie Apacolypse.

Meanwhile, the Bible thumpers are stampeding in the street running from the big gigantic Mark of the BEAST trying to convert their neighbors, their house pets, and their kitchen sinks.

I got a good laugh out of that

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Thank you for warning about these 13 days. I will almost never leave my home during that time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that that long post said five reasons but there were six mentioned with the number five denoting two different reasons. Also, if the thirteen days was the reason for choosing November ninth then what is the meaning of the comet and the tail also happening on the same date, which one is it, if you think its both then this implies that the comets are under governmental control or the calendars have been manipulated for hundreds of years to align these dates with the governments plans. I'm just not really convinced because of the strange thought pattern that seems to be taking place.

On a side note, I love the way ats plays favorites, this topic was discussed long ago, the typical mod response would have been, thread topic under discussion, link, blah blah blah, thread closed. What's with this. It kind of makes me sick to realize that ats doesn't follow their own T&C. Wow.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Something significant will happen on 9th November 2011. Probably another worldwide false flag event and everyone on ATS will be like I told you so.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Preparing for US default/economic collapse/WW3/false-flag... ??

FEMA website

Test could last upwards of 3 minutes and will be broadcast over ALL types of public media "the national alert and warning system established to enable the President of the United States to address the American public during emergencies."

Interesting uh? Why is this being done now... they are planning something.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Dno if it's been said already since i didnt read the entire thread yet but from what i've heard before about this, is the fact that they announce this months ahead being something to be worried about?

I wouldnt know we have these kind of tests the first monday of every month here in the Netherlands but some folks from the USA told me that it's very uncommon for this test to be announced at all, let alone 4 months ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
5. 72 hours after 11-9 is exactly "11-11-11" and with Hollywood releasing the movie called "The Immortals" rise of the Titans on that very same date, I find it somewhat ironic that Hollywood is trying to tell us something cryptically if only we could see it.

Not to bring this thread any more off-topic, but at least watch the end of this video, and take into consideration the audience it's aimed at...

edit on 7-8-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Any way you can link Apollo 18 movie into this?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Instead of announcing to everyone in advance like this, wouldn't it make more sense to do this covertly via some sort of subliminal signal/wavelength? I mean, if they have the power to brainwash/harm the public through this medium, why advertise it all all?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hi -I dont get where or why the "13 day window" has any relevance?
You give the date of the broadcast and then state it's 13 days until 22 - but what is happening on 22 to make this of any relevance?
Couldn't see anything in your post?
Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Did you noticed the date it was released?

Release Date: June 9, 2011

It's been planned and scheduled months ago, this is just one of the jobs FEMA is suppose to do, I don't see hidden agendas. Other countries do the same all the time without a mass paranoia.

Surely the planet is going thru many changes and we are lucky to be here now, but we should avoid the "Hollywood" style we have, we are not the center of the world. I repeat, many countries do national emergency drills all the time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

My thoughts exactly. I actually do volunteer work and FEMA ultimately pays the bills. I've been around quite a number of FEMA workers and haven't met a single one of them that wasn't a decent, upstanding individual, as far as I could tell, anyway.

But of course, you never know.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Better safe than sorry, i live ten miles from a nuke power plant, and they let us know when they test the emergency system, also its strom season 24/7 in this country, now its its dust stroms, if you can't fly it, you have to drive there which is longer to get supplys, remember katria no one was ready.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

"fu*k#n' magnets, how do they work?" hahahahaha!!!! they had some fun with this song on The Jason Ellis show...Red Dragons!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by revellyre
reply to post by Trueman

My thoughts exactly. I actually do volunteer work and FEMA ultimately pays the bills. I've been around quite a number of FEMA workers and haven't met a single one of them that wasn't a decent, upstanding individual, as far as I could tell, anyway.

But of course, you never know.

Thanks, it's good to have an opinion from someone inside FEMA. I actually would like to see more FEMA activities envolving the population, like tsunami, tornado or earhtquake drills. Right now FEMA seems to me like they get prerared only, not the rest of us. Maybe that's why many persons think FEMA hide something.

Making the population participate in drills can give us a real idea how well we are prepared, also it will help to dissolve the bad concept of FEMA most of the people have.

School drills are not enough. In my job, they installed an alarm system last year and we made a drill. There were nobody representing FEMA or any government agency telling what we did right or wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The fear factor is being elevated just before 11/11/11 which is a powerful day for those into numerology and other mystical practices. There is to be a mass meditation on this day. It is now the Mayan 9th wave and we are in a time of conscious co-creation. It makes sense for the reptoids to throw some fear into the fray. Stay the course!! Our light will fight their darkness.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Maybe after they say "This is a test." on all forms of media, it will be followed by a hypnosis signal to trigger the people at a later date.

tune in for a little bit of fun, and excitement!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

/sarcBegin/
/exasperBegin/
"If this had been an actual emergency you would have been instructed to tune your
cable box to channel four just like always for the past fifteen years." /exasperEnd/
The television/video card in my #2 computer seems to be denying the proper
installation of any capture device; would it help for me to rip off a small chunk of my
iridescent boonie hat and chew it so my fillings could catch you on XM, Barry? /sarcEnd/
Don't you love when they've been doing it to you right in the face, almost forever...
and then pass a constitutionally repugnant law codifying the deviant act? Is it possible
to get CounterPunch-drunk on 50-50 sodium flouride and instant coffee? Is that actually
government-sponsored speedballing, or just a novel coincidence? Alert Big Sis, we gotta
live one... and he might be FDA. Quick check his incredentials, DAUwm. (drawl)

Beautiful wordcrafting must be perpetually cultivated and regularly revised to constantly
cater to the ever decreasing lowest common denominator. Diligently pursuing that purpose,
"Dylexics Untie, and make The Doctor produ."LMAO and thank you original genius.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

5. 72 hours after 11-9 is exactly "11-11-11" and with Hollywood releasing the movie called "The Immortals" rise of the Titans on that very same date, I find it somewhat ironic that Hollywood is trying to tell us something cryptically if only we could see it.

or even better, there is a movie called 11-11-11 to be released on 11 nov

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

they are preparing for this: www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyone been watching the BBC/Starz show Torchwood.

It's about a big US phama run by an Illuminatike org (they have a pyramid logo) composed of the "old families".

They have created a deception that involves us all becoming suddenly immortal, but the unfolding plot is pointing towards this being a 'false flag' of sorts.

The phama have built mysterious camps across America just like the FEMA camps.

It's concieved and series produced/script edited by the gay brit mastermind behind the Dr Who reboot.

He's most likely a regular on sites such as this, fishing for TV ideas, but it's slightly odd timing that FEMA are having drill...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join