It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take anything seriously anymore!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I was speaking to an American friend recently and we were musing about varous changes in the "atmosphere" in different countries...his impression is that all his conversations trail off and follow the same downward trajectory now...people may start off with the usual pleasatries or plans or gossip, he feels, but eventually all the conversations spiral down into a kind of depressing silence as if everyone is acknowleding the same thing -- that the end is coming, that everything they thought was real is has been revealed to be a sham, and so on.

I see this as wonderful news if true because it means people are waking up at last. It may seem akward or even painful but its a step forward from denial.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I see this as wonderful news if true because it means people are waking up at last. It may seem akward or even painful but its a step forward from denial.

Agreed!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You are so spot on as usual my freind. I love your threads. Say, have you checked out this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... by ZingDad? It explains the different dimensions and how as spiritual being we are multi-dimensional and must finally integrate to finally become one with the Creator. I really resonated with it. So if you haven't, check it out. He's a South African dude, he's got a web site. You take care of yourself my freind! Love, Peace & Light and all good things to you!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The universe needs a reboot

CTRL+ALT+DELETE

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Turds actually smoke where your from?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e46ab0544e53.gif[/atsimg]

Because they "steam" here in the U.S.

...properly dried turds smoke... half-assed-dried turds steam...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/090a3f1a97fc.gif[/atsimg]>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> yanaguana = san antonio texas
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e4255a0b5e6.gif[/atsimg]

Maybe it has to do with the difference in humidity?

...well, yeah, cuz, yanno, they come out kinda damp...[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e46ab0544e53.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Are awkward silences really that much of a new thing?

Anyway, OP. Things are fairly bad but they could be much worse. Why not go and do something about it?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
The universe needs a reboot

CTRL+ALT+DELETE

Hey fixer,

Apparently, there are appears to be some critical issues with the motherboard. I'm suspecting "Power Surges", hack it could be a virus attack.

A system reboot won't help, I suggest an upgrade install. A clean and refreshing new install, why not.

ExpertsExchange:

Hi OP, sorry for being slightly off topic, I hope to bring some good vibes....
edit on 7-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Dear Ungoodwatermelon: Why don't I do something about it? What makes you think I'm not? After all, this is a Metaphysical forum is it not?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Couldn't help but feel the positivity, so I thought I'd add...
Love for all!

edit on 8-8-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Back when this song was being sung, I thought John Lennon and Yoko were crazy hippies. I was into God, Country and hoorah horsesh$t. If I was old enough, I would have gladly schlepped off to Vietnam. Wow have I changed! Now I'm the CRAZY HIPPIE! They were way ahead of their time and I love them both. IMHO " Imagine" is the greatest song ever written. Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join