It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have an OBE and felt like they sucked into a pneumatic tube?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Has anyone had an out of body experience and felt as if they were being propelled while inside one of those tubes at the drive up window at the bank? Is this common? It has only happened to me once. It was awesome! I was watching "through the wormhole" with Morgan Freeman the other night and a physicist was explaining Warp drive. He explained that the starship would be in a bubble and the bubble would travel at warp speed. According to the scientist once the bubble had formed, the ship of entities inside the bubble would have no control over the speed of the bubble. The control for the bubble would have to come from outside the bubble...he stated, like a pneumatic tube. This made me think of the OBE. I will not bore you with the details of the experience. Is this a common accurance? Thank you. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have recurring sleep paralysis which is very closely related to OBE's. There have been many times where I felt something like you're describing. I think most people who have SP/OBE's are feeling the same thing but they try to describe it in a number of ways. I would explain it as a feeling of being crushed or electrocuted. You can say it feels like a jolt of electricity running through you; and I can see it being described the way you said. Really I think its just the numbness from the hormone that your brain releases when you dream that paralyzes your skeletal muscles.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Thank you. I was about to go to sleep when this happened. I knew I was in bed, something or someone was taking me. I was sucked out of my body backwards and propelled at tremendous speed. I would make turns. I would feel G-forces as I made these turns. I remember thinking, jeez I hope my body isn't moving and disturb my wife sleeping next to me. I consciously thought, you are traveling in outer space, you love the stars open your eyes and see! All I could see was blackness. This went on for what like seemed 20-30 minutes. It was the best rollercoaster ride I ever had! I then slowed down turned face first and saw a huge rectangular window. Several humanoid female entities we're peering out the window as if they were waiting for something. Then they saw me and quickly departed, walking inside, away from the window. I then started moving rapidly toward the window. I realized that I was going inside the window and that my feet were about to touch a flat surface. I then thought, how am I going to negotiate the sudden stop without falling onto the surface inside the window? Should I start to run?.......

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This usually happens when obe in higher power or more soul power percentage, feeling just exactly what you describe. In my experience this happen cuz unbalanced between body and soul and less control to my soul movement. It can happen too when something try to possessed myself with force.

It happened when part of the soul or inner self out of body, while the rest sticking with the body, but the power spinning is too fast and unable to balance the whole soul, kind like a helicopter without rear propeller, make copter spin when the big propeller on the top spinning.
It might not dangerous but can be very dangerous too. When go out in full power without ability to control, we might get lose and cant return to our body, the worse when something "get in" to the body and use it, while we can only see it from outside and too weak to fight it back.

This is what make people who learn about spiritual deeply without any assistance or qualified teacher become crazy or delusional. In early stage, teacher or assistance is needed to watch our body when go out fully, to protect it while watching on us, ready to grab when something wrong is happen.
The longer it happen, the harder to cure the person.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It could very well be a dimensional wormhole, but I was recently realizing, that the belly "button" hole is a tube that connects to the stomach. I wonder if the soul slides out that way, hence the long tunnel feeling. As well.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

Thanks for you reply. I wasn't trying to do this. Maybe someone gave me a hand...if you know what I mean...Aliens? To be truely honest, they were involved. Aliens, angels whoever they were they were benevolent. I didn't see anyone facilitate the incident, I just knew they did it and it wasn't the first time. Though I have no other recollection. They sent me to see an Oracle, like in the Matrix. Mine was a white lady, who kind of reminded me of Judy Dentch, you know from the James Bond movies. I remember details. I never remember dreams, so it was not a dream. Freaky. Freaky but great, I wish it would happen again. It's just the Oracle is just so round about in her advise. Just tell be straight up, no parables, no riddle's, no bullshi$t, what do you want me to do or know. But during this I was different. My personality was completly different, not like I am on Earth and I think the female entities were afraid of me for some reason? I was all business, forcefull, powerfull definately a type A personality, cosmically speaking of course. INamaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Thank you for your reply. I was lying face down on the bed and I lifted up backwards and onward backwards. As I'm writting this, I must be perfectly honest with you and with myself. I know that Aliens facilitated this. I know that they visit me each and every night, though I have no recollection of any of it. So I know at the core of my very being that they are loving and benevolent and greatly concerned with my spiritual advancement. No, I don't think I am special, I think this happens to alot of people all over the world. I have invited them into my space at anytime, if they are of the family of light. I have asked for help and guidance and I guess they did just what I asked and are continuing to do so. Call them benevolent Aliens or call them Angels, Arch-Angels, it's all the same isn't it? I just wish the veil of forgetting wasn't so great. I must admitt, they are very good at what they do. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I experienced this only once when projecting my consciousness 12 miles away. I was trying to determine what type of entity was messing with my 18 year old grand son. As I got close in my way of thinking, I was torn out of body in this vortex or tornado like motion, completely out of control. I felt as though I may have been attacked. Oddly, my body went into panic mode, yet I told it to calm down and then I was thrown into darkness.

I took control then and manifested sight and light of sorts as I found myself in this deserted high rise and made my way out of it to the streets, kind of like Detroit at night. Rather enjoyed the experience after the vortex.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Reply to Sailormon: Thank you for your reply. I would LOVE to be more of a psychonaut, but THEY are keeping the veil pulled down very tight...or I probably be out of here! A huge dose of loving energy to you my freind!

top topics

join