It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Some images of Canadian technology from the past...

To view the picture as a whole ... right click and chose "view image"

Peace and Respect,

-AS-
edit on 4-8-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000
Cudos once again to Mr. or Mrs. Isaac. Very informative articles, they will definitely help me in my investigation.

Thanks for the kind words.

Though there is something strange, take note that almost all of the documents date before 1970 or 1965? Why is that?

The Canadian files include quite a few documents from later than 1970 - up to, say, sometime in the 1980s. If you want to find out the quantities of such documents you can search by year on the search form mentioned in Section 2 above by entering a star ("*") for the day and also the month in the date search field. However, the documents do certainly get a bit thin on the ground the closer you come to the modern day.

One of the reasons for wanting to download the Canadian documents (and, probably more significantly, the documents from the USA being discussed in my other thread) is to help identify limitations and gaps in the documents which have been made available online. I've found this approach to be fairly productive in terms of seeing what's missing - and there certainly are documents missing, for whatever reason(s)...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
I'm not sure how many know about the history of Avro Canda but if you take a close look at the story then you would and will be amazed!

For anyone interested, my draft website includes quite a few references to discussion of the Avrocar in numerous UFO books. The relevant table of references can be sorted by author, date or length of discussion:
www.isaackoi.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

This is one of the best put together threads I have ever seen. Ever. Top 5 for sure.

I regret, that I have but one star and flag to give to IsaacKoi!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thank you for your research. This to me is a wonderful find!...and...I have not read about UFO sightings in Canada until now. I am very excited!...It is going to take me a while....probably until Monday...but I will get through it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Epic. Only way to describe this thread.

2nd so I can keep track.

Hey Mods... applause needed for this one.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The photo of the tank looks very much the same diameter as the Challenger tank they just found in Texas. I would think, that even in 1968 alien life would be a bit more advanced that what we even have now. I'm not knocking this piece, just an observation. I do not think they would be using anything even close to what we have. Traveling at light speed into other dimensionss, this metal would fall apart FAST! Anything that we even know of at this point, would be plasma...not a metal that we use. They are using something foreign to us and they would not use physics as we know it.

We humans tend to rationalize everything according to our knowledge. Since they have been coming here thousands of years before we were even a thought process, as documented by our ancient ancestors, I doubt this info.

edit on 4-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Omg, your threads are epic, great work!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
The photo of the tank looks very much the same diameter as the Challenger tank they just found in Texas. I would think, that even in 1968 alien life would be a bit more advanced that what we even have now. I'm not knocking this piece, just an observation. I do not think they would be using anything even close to what we have. Traveling at light speed into other dimensionss, this metal would fall apart FAST! Anything that we even know of at this point, would be plasma...not a metal that we use. They are using something foreign to us and they would not use physics as we know it.

You are assuming their technology has predicted our terrestrial environment.

Hey, they might be explorers, and found gravity an issue, or other factors along those lines.

Would we be any different?

We learn through experience.

Oh.... and everything ever built breaks down eventually.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow
Omg, your threads are epic, great work!

I have copywrite of the word epic

See 2 posts above yours.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just commenting so I can find it easily later.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow!
I don't think I have the attention span to read this in it's entirety!

But thanks a hell-of-a-lot, now I got an abundance of very interesting reading material for my bathroom journeys!

Starred, flagged, favored...the works!

I look forward to eating this up.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
At best...that would be a Ford, probably a 1965 Fastback... Mustang. That's just my opinion tho! Maybe a custom Buddy Blaze old school Jackson copy with Warmoth parts, w/Screamin Demon humbuckers and a Texas Special in the middle.....WOW. You guitarists know what I'm talking about!
Tell Buddy, Wally mentioned him on here. Mustangs, Aliens, Guitars.....life is good! Back to the subject, advanced creatures would not use earthly components for their craft. What they use is beyond our comprehension. It's more than silly to attempt to annalyze it! They have come & gone for a long time, as recorded by our ancestors, they are not driving Mustangs...as I have always wished. Something is a BREWING & I hope they have beer!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Honestly after all the hoaxes over the years, and all the lies and coverups, i cant believe a damn thing about UFO's and aliens. All the lies and deceit has just made me stop caring altogether. This stuff will drive you crazy if you keep thinking about it. Call me a sheep, whatever. Its like "the boy who cried wolf", all the hoaxing and lies just makes a person stop listening when they hear the word "UFO".

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am supposed to believe...that a metal NASA looking object can even come close to an alien craft? Come on! That is flat out crazy talk!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's ...sad. But ALIENS do exist, it should be obvious that humans are not the smartest creatures made. The very reason we are the ones who have been here for the shortest time! Look at your neighbors....are they f'cked up or what?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If you want to know the truth for yourself then all you need to do is take the time to look. I wanted to know the truth so I waited patiently and watched the sky.

I can tell you that if you want to see a UFO then you must be looking into the sky in the middle of the night (around 3 AM) and you cannot expect to see anything. If you have the patience you will eventually see a "UFO".

I tell EVERYONE this but most want some type of evidence in the form of video and this form will never be acceptable by those who do not believe.

Peace & respect,

-AS-

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Yeah, i live in rural Arkansas...unfortunately its way too damn hot in the summer to chill outside like that. i'll get me a telescope or something in the fall and try it. I admit these UFO's know when to appear right when 95% of the US population is asleep...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
They do exist brother....and they have it more together than we do for sure. Too many people are watching "Jersey Shore" instead of trying to figure out what is really going on! It's these morons that are going to bring us to DOOM TIME!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
They do exist brother....and they have it more together than we do for sure. Too many people are watching "Jersey Shore" instead of trying to figure out what is really going on! It's these morons that are going to bring us to DOOM TIME!

I hate reality TV, its junk. I don't give a damn who snooky is, i dont even know what a snooky is to be honest. im too busy watching stuff like Falling Skies on TNT...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join