It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Great work!

I hadn't even heard of the these documents before, thank you for bringing them to my attention.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
S&F for a great effort, very informative and plenty of keys to unlock many more doors, \

Thank you for your very kind words.

Due to the very limited amount of time that I have for ufology, providing the keys to unlock many more doors is one of the more valuable contributions I can make.

It is up to other members of ATS whether they pick up those keys and try inserting them into the doors.

I look forward to anybody else's additions to this thread.

So do I.

If my contributions on ATS are to mean anything, other people will have to help fill in gaps and follow up relevant matters.

We'll see...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Threads like this set the bar higher than anywhere else. I can't think of another site where this standard of research has an opportunity to be seen by so many.

It's a credit to you and ATS is all the better for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Threads like this set the bar higher than anywhere else.

Coming from someone that produces contributions of your quality, such praise means a lot to me. Many thanks.

I can't think of another site where this standard of research has an opportunity to be seen by so many.

I like ATS and it certainly is very popular (and, significantly, many of its members seem to have more technical expertise than some of the older members of the UFO community), although that doesn't mean that I consider ATS to be perfect and lacking any room for improvement. See, for example, my earlier thread:
Can ATS contribute more to ufology?

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 4-8-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This thread is huge. Good work on compiling the info and doing the foot work.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow amazing thread.

So this is a article shows a fragment of a UFO, but it might just be a satellite or top secret craft from outside canada.

Ultimately it shows that they think it could be alien.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Excellent work!

I think I found another block:

* from e120/e002997366 to e120/e002997414

I will keep on looking.

PS: a small program I just made is downloading the images. At the moment it has downloaded 12.5% of the first block.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
excellent information...... i really want to believe there is more than just us out there....

S&F for me to review when i get back from th esouth of france......(where i am currently reading this thread)....

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I love how the truth is getting out there. cmon usa it's your turn

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think I found another block:

* from e120/e002997366 to e120/e002997414

Great. I'll download those tonight.

Thanks ArMaP,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
cmon usa it's your turn

Hi gaurdian2012,

In relation to the USA then, if you haven't seen it already, you may be interested in my recent thread:

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
To the OP here, a very nice put together thread.
I would be dishonest if I said I read all the links and watched all the videos so kindly provided.
I will read and watch but this thread is going to need some time to digest......lots and lots of time!
You did an incredible job presenting this thread and a S&F for you Sir/Madam
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

RE: Section 3 : The “UFO Found” memo and photos

Isaac,

On first glance at the lab report, I thought perhaps the object was part of a rocket or missile. I only had that thought because of the presence of silicates and ceramic. However, I can't find any pictures of rocket components like that and it does bear a small resemblance to the Courier satellite.

Perhaps the object is part of one on the protective jackets used in the launch of Allouette I and II? The materials would certainly make excellent heat shields during launch.

Only guessing at this stage. I think we need to contact some engineers on this one.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
excellent information...... i really want to believe there is more than just us out there....

You shouldnt need to see picture proof or written evidence to believe that.. probability has your back there.

Cheers OP great job s&f i'll be going through some of the cases too and i'll see if I come across anything worth posting

edit on 4-8-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
I would be dishonest if I said I read all the links and watched all the videos so kindly provided.

No problem. Since one of the links is to several thousand pages of Canadian documents, I'd be very dubious if someone claimed they had already had time to read them all!

You did an incredible job presenting this thread and a S&F for you Sir/Madam

Thanks of the kind words.

Armap has started the ball rolling in adding to the information I gave, so with a little bit more input from other members we should soon have a complete list of the blocks of URLs for the Canadian UFO documents, enabling fast downloading by anyone interested in them in the future.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

RE: [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread736264/pg1#pid11980688]Section 3 : The “UFO Found” memo

On first glance at the lab report, I thought perhaps the object was part of a rocket or missile. I only had that thought because of the presence of silicates and ceramic.

The Canadians had the same thought initially, but seem to have disregarded the rocket/missile possibility after consulting with the Canadian Forces - see para 3 of the memo at the link below (although, of course, this does NOT mean that the Canadians necessarily were right in ruling out that possibility - or any other...):

data2.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

I think we need to contact some engineers on this one.

Hopefully some are reading - or will read - this thread. Also, I've contacted Jim Oberg and the Center for Orbital and Reentry Debris Studies.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All the info that has been released the last few years from a lot of the worlds governments is truly astounding. I just dont think people really care anymore. What can the E.T. do for me? Give me a job? Get me laid? People are to selfish and self-involved to care about anyone no matter where they are from.....maybe.....just ranting a little I guess....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
All of these disclosers coming i feel like the truth is slowly beginning to be released, Amazing find im sure gonna read through it all may take a while haha!, SnF OP thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have a feeling that our technology explosion came directly from finds such as these. Thank you for this amazing post.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Excellent work!!!! S&F!!! This thread is the most thourogh well thought out piece of work I have seen in a long time.

The truth is out there...

...The problem is that even when presented with the truth some folks still wont believe!

I have long been in the camp of those believing in an extra-terrestrial presence here on earth. So from my point of view a mass revelation of U.F.Os would not alarm me as much as the average "John Q" citizen.

I appreciate your hard work my friend.

Peace and Love
Red

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join