It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If my previous theory that the last number shows the image number of the first image in that record, if all records have images, we should have, at least, 7680 images.

PS: as my home server is waiting for a new power supply, you can get the Excel worksheet with that list here. The last column has an "x" for the duplicate records. I hope it helps.

Thanks Armap. I've opened the emailed version of the file without any problems and will have a proper look at it over the weekend to see if I can translate some of the record numbers into E numbers (whether by opening relevant URLs or otherwise) to allow some sort of a comparison of the 7,000 odd records in your list with the 8,000 odd images found so far.

Night night,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
After getting a list of all the records with "Document Date" (I cannot find a way of getting just the records with no date or more than 2000 records, and one of the records group has more than 2000 records), I can now tell you that I cannot find any more blocks of image addresses (and one block already listed was not in my list, I suppose it's from undated records), so I guess those blocks show all the images.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I can now tell you that I cannot find any more blocks of image addresses (and one block already listed was not in my list, I suppose it's from undated records), so I guess those blocks show all the images.

Great. Subject to Jeff's spreadsheet generator indicating any more records, I don't expect to find blocks to add to those summarised by freelance_zenarchist above.

Onwards and upwards.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Well done mate! Such people like you deserve a Medal for spot on Research and giving out trust-worthy sources. I am greatly impressed, and so is the rest of the ATS community!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Awesome!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Here is another nice piece of evidence supporting the ET-UFO hypothesis:

This is the Fire Officier's Guide to Disaster Control UFO section:

books.google.com...

You can verify by going down to local Fire Station In the United States, or borrow it from your library:

www.worldcat.org...

Somebody considers UFOs real enough to include them in the first responders training manual.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

One man's opinion is not evidence of anything, that book has been discussed in many other threads, and it was one of the two authors that had the idea of adding that chapter.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The US has also done a little under-the-radar disclosure www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Thanks for all your hard work. Really amazing cases!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Did anyone find anything worth reporting on?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nice thread, loadsa info, will be going over this for a while. Love the pics and extra info. Sweet

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Isaac, this is a substantial effort. I don't know if you have any metrics, but are the unknowns in the MUFON and NARCAP databases consistent with Blue Books numbers (i.e. 90-95% known / 5-10% unknown)? Do you feel private organizations have improved the process or do you feel the reporting mechanism is pretty much the same? Thanks for putting this together.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FooScience
I don't know if you have any metrics, but are the unknowns in the MUFON and NARCAP databases consistent with Blue Books numbers (i.e. 90-95% known / 5-10% unknown)?

I don't have the numbers at hand, although I did start making some notes on these issues a while ago. Once I've got my current project out of the way (on "Astronomers and UFOs") I'll probably finish off my rough notes on some of the statistical issues relating to various databases.

Originally posted by FooScience
Do you feel private organizations have improved the process or do you feel the reporting mechanism is pretty much the same?

Different private UFO groups use different methods. Generally, most private UFO groups use forms to collect data which are FAR worse than the reporting forms used by, say, the US Air Force - a topic I touched on in a brief thread at the link below:
Any good threads on how to report a UFO sighting?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Here's another great documentary:

youtube link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just completed reading Craigs' one and only book. I cannot say it was a great read. Some parts were interesting, esp. related to his take on the Condon Report. Overall there were not too many ufo cases mentioned or talked about. Certainly none of the bigger cases,which included barely mentioning Roswell. I did find the Winnipeg incident interesting however, including the gentleman who had close contact with a ufo, and it burned his chest. My overall take was that Craig may have been open to the possibility of alien visititation, but he wasn't conclusive, and was maybe more of a skeptic.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Nice find, I have been combing through "The Vault" of the FBI and found some interesting tid bits, but I was not aware of this Canadian Disclosure .. I cant wait too sit back and read over these files...and that material looks pretty freakin strange to me lol..a reply to: IsaacKoi

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi
Just a "BUMP" to this thread as i came across a youtube vid of the Canadian titanium "space debris"
and it had your ATS name mentioned.
I would love to know what the part belonged to, most probably some satellite yet it seems there's no evidence that exists of any design showing the intact item that it was that is in the public domain at least.
still interesting none the less.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've recently done further work on Canadian government UFO files, including uploading searchable PDFs of another few hundred pages provided by Chris Rutkowski.

Details and links at:
isaackoiup.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join