It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer – Gets Charged By The FDA 5 Different Times For Regulation Violations

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by wonderworld
I cant prove depopulation

At least we can agree on one thing.

I can prove their is an agenda for depopulation

"The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births." — John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

"In today’s world, however, the number of children in a family is a matter of profound public concern. The law regulates other highly personal matters. For example, no one may lawfully have more than one spouse at a time. Why should the law not be able to prevent a person from having more than two children?" — John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

"Perhaps those agencies, combined with UNEP and the United Nations population agencies, might eventually be developed into a Planetary Regime—sort of an international superagency for population, resources, and environment. Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable, at least insofar as international implications exist. Thus the Regime could have the power to control pollution not only in the atmosphere and oceans, but also in such freshwater bodies as rivers and lakes that cross international boundaries or that discharge into the oceans. The Regime might also be a logical central agency for regulating all international trade, perhaps including assistance from DCs to LDCs, and including all food on the international market." — John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

"The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits." — John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

"To date, there has been no serious attempt in Western countries to use laws to control excessive population growth, although there exists ample authority under which population growth could be regulated." — John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

"The resultant ideal sustainable population is hence more than 500 million but less than one billion." — Club of Rome, Goals for Mankind

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it." — Jacques Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier

"I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today" [and] "We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox." — Dave Foreman, Sierra Club, co founder of Earth First!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing

It boggles my mind why you would post quotes taken so wildly out of context when the truth is just a Google search away.

The text those Holdren quotes are from is a Population Science textbook discussion ideas that were fielded by nations like India and China. At no point is Holdren endorsing or pushing these solutions for any nation, he is simply examining the historical attempts at population control and how they might have been altered.

Why can't you do even just the TINIEST bit of research before posting? Is it because you are purposefully keeping yourself ignorant of anything that doesn't agree with your paranoid, pre-conceived reality?
edit on 8/10/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: Typo

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Absolutely incredible documentary.

It upsets me so much to see how far away we are from what the real meaning of being an American is about. I hope that by spreading the message of whats really been going on maybe we can get some big changes going, its about time.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Look at the story that Just break the news "
Leukemia Treatment Virtually Eradicates Cancer, Kills 'Pounds' Of Cancerous Cells" the same story National Cancer Institute and Pharma wont help :

www.huffingtonpost... .com/2011/08/10/leukemia-shot-kills-cancer_n_923700.html?1313011575=&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

Also the case of Raymond Rife this documentary is unreal and is the same story just happening in the late 40's This guy was able to cure any kind of cancer.

www.youtube.com... C25283046D

Just watch this Story above and you will be mind blown .

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This man is doing awesome work that our government has been trying to stop for years. I have been telling everyone I know about him, and think everyone should spread the word as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If you are going to cure something they dont want you do

You better make sure you are SQUEEKY CLEAN and they have no way to get back at you, then that will make it very difficult. Pay all your taxes, fill in each bit of paper work, comply with all their rules.

What can they do then?

If that doesnt work, leave the country and go practice medicine in a better country. Healthcare workers are always in demand around the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Why didn't Dr. Burzynski go to another country to complete his work when his work first started to be met with a lot of resistance, that is what I don't understand?. Wouldn't it have been better for him to move to another country that would not try to prevent him from completing his work.
edit on 13-8-2011 by winds because: spell error

edit on 13-8-2011 by winds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by winds

Likely because other countries have strict laws against selling fraudulent products, which his certainly were given there was no research to support their efficacy. If he can perform trials and show they work, he'll be more than able to sell them here, and many other countries.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

VneZonyDostupa I am not sure why you have such a blatant malicious view towards naturopathic medicine, but I can assure you you're arguments are as weak as you claim others to be..

for example you claim that herbs are quackery and have been proven ineffective, do you feel the same way about about vitamins and minerals to treat a chronic disease?

I will have no problem showing you peer reviewed studies on herbal and supplement efficacy. What your comments have led me to believe is either your a board troll or or have some type of vendetta towards naturopathic medicine.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by crystalbeing

It boggles my mind why you would post quotes taken so wildly out of context when the truth is just a Google search away.

The text those Holdren quotes are from is a Population Science textbook discussion ideas that were fielded by nations like India and China. At no point is Holdren endorsing or pushing these solutions for any nation, he is simply examining the historical attempts at population control and how they might have been altered.

Why can't you do even just the TINIEST bit of research before posting? Is it because you are purposefully keeping yourself ignorant of anything that doesn't agree with your paranoid, pre-conceived reality?
edit on 8/10/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: Typo

Really, it boggles your mind? Thats sorta pathetic. What your saying is their is a science book on population that discusses overcrowding and depopulation and experiments with the idea of a global adoption of a one child policy? I guess your not argueing China and India have a depopulation program. Ill be fair with the qoutes, here is another one from the book

"In today’s world, however, the number of children in a family is a matter of profound public concern. The law regulates other highly personal matters. For example, no one may lawfully have more than one spouse at a time. Why should the law not be able to prevent a person from having more than two children?" — John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

His open opinion is depopulation is important and we should have similar laws as China. Here is another qoute from that book

"Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society"

Heres another telling qoute.

"If this could be accomplished, security might be provided by an armed international organization, a global analogue of a police force. Many people have recognized this as a goal, but the way to reach it remains obscure in a world where factionalism seems, if anything, to be increasing. The first step necessarily involves partial surrender of sovereignty to an international organization."

blog.tv2.dk...

Maybe if you did a TINY BIT of research you would see his ideas that the Earth is overpopulated is no secret and it is being pushed like some kind of... Agenda... hmmm. My world is not preconcieved or paranoid. I just like to burn people with words from their own mouth.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You ignored this one, I wonder why?

In a recent poll conducted by the Campaign for Effective Patient Care, a nonprofit advocacy group based in California, 65 percent of the 800 California voters surveyed said they thought that most or nearly all of the health care they receive is based on scientific evidence. The reality would probably shock them. A panel of experts convened in 2007 by the prestigious Institute of Medicine estimated that “well below half” of the procedures doctors perform and the decisions they make about surgeries, drugs, and tests have been adequately investigated and shown to be effective. The rest are based on a combination of guesswork, theory, and tradition, with a strong dose of marketing by drug and device companies.

discovermagazine.com...

Dostupa you are spreading misinformation when you claim doctors rely only science to prescribe patients. You need to educate yourelf. Now that your aware though you would be violating your hippocratic oath if you continue to claim your drug company backed guess work is scientifically sound.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Of course, libertarians don’t believe that intangible ideas can be actual property, nor do they believe that State privileged monopolies lead to superior economic outcomes. This move highlights all the evil and harm that comes to humanity due to the existence of State privileged monopolies on ideas.

lol you must talk to A LOT of dumb people or just dumb people posing as libertarians...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join