It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer – Gets Charged By The FDA 5 Different Times For Regulation Violations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There is an account of this guy successfully treating his cancer with molasses and baking soda.

He gives an account of his treatment by day and dosage.

You can read more here :

phkillscancer.com...

Also I have read on Dr Burzynski Facebook page that people try to protest again as they are oing after the doctor and the clinic again in 2012 .

You can support his Clinic Facebook page here :

www.facebook.com...

Hi personal Facebook page here:
www.facebook.com...

Worth wile watching every single second of this movie

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
Just to let you all know Dr. B's "cure" starts at about 25k for the first month.....After that it costs on average of 12-24k per month for usually a 1 year minimum.

I strongly believe in his methods. I am considering shipping my father in law there from up here in Canada....

He has had successful procedures with many forms of cancers/Illnesses.

I couldnt believe the audacity the Pharma Government had to try to steal his patent!
edit on 4-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

I am a believer that Instead the Government spending all the money on Wars and bailing companies they should spend all those billions in financing research like this and making it cheap for all those that are ill in terminal states of Cancer.

No one asks How can a country spends so much money on War and not funding and making it cheap for people to benefit of such Treatments.

Is us the people that should be held at fault for allowing this society to be the one that Dicates Who Lives and Who Dies ...

There is no doubt in my mind that his treatment works you can see it in the eyes of the people that were cured. I also assume that people do not have all that money 20 000 per month and then 10 -15 000 for every month within a year ....If someone has does kind of results make it in a way that people could pay some money and government provide the rest so they can cure them ..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i wonder what kind of health utopia we would live in if it wasn't for sickening greed.

so many things have been cured or essentially wiped out in labs, but there's no money to be made in cures, only in treatments, treatments that happen to destroy your quality of life...

it sickens me what people are capable of denying a suffering being.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Please go to www.change.org... and sign the petition to the FDA to legalize Antineoplastons.

Type in Antineoplastons in the search and it will take you to the petition. Share this with your friends and family!! Please help with this.

You can go straight here www.change.org.../antineoplastons" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.change.org.../antineoplastons Only around 40 more signatures needed for this petition ...Lets Help this Happen
edit on 4-8-2011 by lisa2012 because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Great post! Thank you!
It took me a while to watch the whole thing but it was so worth it!!!!!

What the FDA did (and still does) is CRIMINAL!!!
Shame on them!!!!!
Greedy, two-faced b@st@rds!!!!! They are so vile!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

edit on 4-8-2011 by TETRA.X because: oops

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ThwFDA is all about monet, like almost every other federal agency. If they want to delay treatments for People that may die,then we should go after the jobs of the scum. Lobby to have the useless fu@kers fired.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Big-Pharma subscribes to the same tactics charlatan hawkers from the 1800's and before do. People in the 1800's used to sell bottles of turpentine, formaldehyde and cyanide claiming if you drank their "cure-all" it would cure you of any illness and disease, and people believed them, and many drank those bottles of death and died. They murdered hundreds if not thousands of innocent people for the sake of making a buck.

Today you have the same thing, except Big-Pharma does know the cure, but theres more money in providing half assed TREATMENTS than actually curing people. Jesus Christ even warned that the love of money was the root of all evil. Too bad more people dont read his teachings. Its Satan's way to fool and decieve people, he will promise you the world and deliver death instead. Treachery is Big-Pharma's way. They can give you the cure that would heal you, and instead they'd rather pump you full of radiation and kill you because the myriad doses of chemo make more money than that little old B-18 shot, which one researcher found that B-18 and B-16 will cure most oforms of cancer, except Big-Pharma refused to make the cure, the doctor that came up with the cure is from Canada.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Im watching this youtube video now - and THANK YOU.

As a practicing neuroradiologist in the boston area, the case reports were fascinating.

A new serum peptide class that regulates oncogenes is something long hinted at

by a few intrepid NIH people i've interacted with over the years - and Dr. Burzynski's

simple method for distilling down the proteins is a lot cheaper than what the NIH would do.

awesome find. and no - i don't think he's a quack - just yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is because the FDA is of course in cahoots with big pharmacy, and if a cure for cancer was discovered, these companies and doctors would stand to lose a ton of money...how's that for caring for your fellow man...keep em' sick, and keep em' doped up = cash cow--- makes me wanna

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Sorry man, I have to disagree with you, and if that was true, then dirt would cost more then hydro at the dispenseries. You get a cleaner flush cycle with hydro then you do with dirt.
Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Don't really trust the FDA but Is the Good Doctor on the up and up?

Quackwatch

Unlike most "alternative medicine" practitioners, Stanislaw R. Burzynski has published profusely. The sheer volume of his publications impresses patients, but unless they understand what they are reading, they cannot judge its validity. To a scientist, Burzynski's literature contains clear evidence that his data do not support his claims.

edit on 4-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr

Im watching this youtube video now - and THANK YOU.

As a practicing neuroradiologist in the boston area, the case reports were fascinating.

A new serum peptide class that regulates oncogenes is something long hinted at

by a few intrepid NIH people i've interacted with over the years - and Dr. Burzynski's

simple method for distilling down the proteins is a lot cheaper than what the NIH would do.

awesome find. and no - i don't think he's a quack - just yet.

Glad to hear you may be able to help some sick people with this information doctor.

Be sure to pass it along to any of your doctor friends whom you think might also benefit from this information.

edit on 4-8-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 140BPM

YES! And now the world knows why HEMP is so illegal, it cures Cancer and much more. These people

are being exposed big time now, and they know it, and they're fighting like hell because their time is up.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Don't really trust the FDA but Is the Good Doctor on the up and up?

Quackwatch

Unlike most "alternative medicine" practitioners, Stanislaw R. Burzynski has published profusely. The sheer volume of his publications impresses patients, but unless they understand what they are reading, they cannot judge its validity. To a scientist, Burzynski's literature contains clear evidence that his data do not support his claims.

edit on 4-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I read that report.

The movie addresses all of the issues raised in that report with his research.

Basically the guy is looking at NCI data, which we know to be invalid because they violated protocols in their testing, and not looking at Burzynski's original research.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why are you shocked? You know how much money they would lose if this patent came out? Billions. Of course they are going to use every "play" in the play book to get rid of this guy. Not suprised at all.

I hope this guy does have the cure and we get to use it. Everyone of my grandparents has had cancer, so its just a matter of time for myself.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well said! The medical system is just a modern day revamp of the 1800's, they're still killing people

only this time, they're using intellectual lingo (LIES) to entrance the Masses into believing they know

what they're talking about. I have seen the article about the Dr. in Alberta who found a cure for cancer

it's an article you should include here for everyone too.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Big-Pharma subscribes to the same tactics charlatan hawkers from the 1800's and before do. People in the 1800's used to sell bottles of turpentine, formaldehyde and cyanide claiming if you drank their "cure-all" it would cure you of any illness and disease, and people believed them, and many drank those bottles of death and died. They murdered hundreds if not thousands of innocent people for the sake of making a buck.

Today you have the same thing, except Big-Pharma does know the cure, but theres more money in providing half assed TREATMENTS than actually curing people. Jesus Christ even warned that the love of money was the root of all evil. Too bad more people dont read his teachings. Its Satan's way to fool and decieve people, he will promise you the world and deliver death instead. Treachery is Big-Pharma's way. They can give you the cure that would heal you, and instead they'd rather pump you full of radiation and kill you because the myriad doses of chemo make more money than that little old B-18 shot, which one researcher found that B-18 and B-16 will cure most oforms of cancer, except Big-Pharma refused to make the cure, the doctor that came up with the cure is from Canada.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join