It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer – Gets Charged By The FDA 5 Different Times For Regulation Violations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+102 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Every day I read or watch something more unbelievable than the previous day.

www.burzynskimovie.com...

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history.

Dr. Burzynski found a cure for cancer that works better than chemo and radiation, while producing almost no side effects. He managed to patent the drugs before a major pharmaceutical could.

In response to this, the FDA and NCI attempted to throw him in prison by launching over 5 attempts to indict him on fraud and regulations violation charges. Dr. Burzynski was acquitted in every instance, with jurors leaving the court house and lining up with protesters outside the courthouse protesting the FDA’s actions.

At the same time the FDA was attempting to throw the doctor in prison, the FDA and NCI filed for patents on the very drugs they were prosecuting Burzynski for using, claiming that the drugs were worthless and that Burzynski was a fraud.

What?

Don’t believe me?

Watch the movie.

Of course, libertarians don’t believe that intangible ideas can be actual property, nor do they believe that State privileged monopolies lead to superior economic outcomes. This move highlights all the evil and harm that comes to humanity due to the existence of State privileged monopolies on ideas.

Watch in high quality on vimeo:
vimeo.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
snf

There is also the maple syrup and baking soda cure. i have been on that for a while, every other day or so, im certain its been the reason behind my extra energy.

and if it appears in two different parts of the world with the same theory on a different basis. i think there is potential

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Theres also the page on cures for cancer A-Z. this is surely sufficient information to cure cancer. start printing pages and leaving them somewhere safe incase the internet goes down for the next two years

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yah this has already been posted, the guy should still be in texas, its pretty interesting story, damn FDA

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
yah this has already been posted, the guy should still be in texas, its pretty interesting story, damn FDA

This post should be a sticky on these boards.

It is absolutely utterly shocking.

I am still speechless.

It takes a lot to leave me at a loss for words.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thought he was in Northern California.

Great story but read on.

You start to question his ability.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Seems more and more of these people are getting the info out, but not without a battle, I learned about Dr. Hulda Clark. Another Dr. run out of the country because of her research findings.

Dr. Hulda Clark

Another person with a cure using THC, is Rick Simpson

The Rick Simpson Story

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
IF cancer was big business and cures were withheld from the public.... this is exactly how it would go down if a doctor, or anyone, came up with a cure.

I say the same for chemtrailing.... IF they were to geo-engineer the atmosphere, the skies would look exactly the way they do now.

Put 2 and 2 together and you'll be amazed at the accurate math you come up with.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
snf

"hey, i'm new here...whats goin on?"
"oh same old same old...basically just some good ol' slo-mo mass genocide"

the fda reeks of rotting flesh these days eh?

for me its gotten to the point where I look for an "fda does not approve this statement" asterisk on my products.

this is a mere speed bump in the race for the cure, lol

treatment is more profitable than the cure.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
what sucks about ANY disease is that each person MIGHT need a different 'cure'

the problem is cancer is rotting you out from the inside, and you are on a time schedule to find that combination of cures, in time to stop the cancer.

but im sick of the fascism we live in. truly sick of it. im trying to figure out where i can move, and once i have some money saved up, im out. i think im just going to move to the south pacific islands, get a small apartment somewhere, and create art.

fascism sucks, and it is miserable to know that is the reason why things are so fokked up. to realize all it takes is an extra few steps, and everyone following the rules, and there could be peace, liberty, and equality, that is the saddest thing of all.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

If you watch the movie he says himself that he does not cure every case of cancer he comes across, but he has a far better track record than standard proceedures. Even the FDA admits this in open court.

Its all about money, always is and always will be. Peoples lives only matter when they have cash in their wallets.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I truly believe the government has a cure for cancer, though they won't regulate it into the general population. If you think about all of the technology we have, there must be something. The government will not, however, bring out a cure because it would be the end of big companies providing these "filler" cures while making the big bucks.
edit on 4-8-2011 by JoeDaShom because: forgot a word

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
While many of us see this cancer cure and FDA action as wrong and as the immoral act that it is, we often if seldom ever consider that to the FDA, this is normal business.

The FDA like the corporate and political interest it serves are clearly intent on profits where none exist, using bribed and paid for politicians, federal agency heads, judges, and even the doctors and scientist doing the supposed unbiased research to become monopolistic in their quest for profits at all costs.

Such actions are exactly what one would see under such a complete system of corruption that spans beyond the FDA and into other areas of government. We can clearly see that only certain political ideologies in line with business interests are pursued in such federal departments.

These corrupt officials want complete control over every aspect of making money while they also dictate who is going to do business or repeat business with the government that pays for such services. Deciders of who gets contracts or not.

Cures for cancer, aids, and other human diseases have been controlled for longer than we choose to accept or believe, but nonetheless, such is the way of a system that requires such a parasitic symbiotic relationship to exist.

Making criminals of those that seek to better humanity is wrong. Anything these criminals do while undermining and preventing disclosure of known cures for diseases that kill millions of lives every year, is a major crime that should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Of course if the law is legislated, written and passed into law so as to give some insider business interest on the hook to the executive branch for political contributions, a hand up over others, and anyone can see that this system has failed long long ago. What we are seeing today is the bloating and puffing up of the dead animal that it is. It also stinks.

Truth in areas of science, medicine, and politics should all be about truth and what is in the best interests of the whole nation and not just some few who have elevated themselves to the high loft of elite status, over slaves to the system who they consider to dumb to know better.

The legal system has to once again work in truth or else, no amount of fixing or replacing politicians is going to fix matters so that our children wont have to live in slavery or worse.

Only when the legal system offers real truth and justice, will it then be time to begin rounding up the criminals, because if felonious and genocidal crimes were committed in some conspiratorial manner to deceive the public while slowing killing the public so as to feed the cancer industry and the pharmaceutical companies and the hospitals and doctors involved with more dying patients so as to milk the insurance money, then nothing we do will matter, until we work on real judges who are honest, above corruption and truly seek to do what is in humanity's best interests.

There is no need in bringing a crook to justice if that justice system which is also corrupt is going to side with those that pay the biggest amount of money. Fix justice and then and only then will stopping corruption in government begin to send the message that if you commit a crime, you are going to do the big time.

Cancer cures and doctors being threatened or thrown in jail is exactly why we must focus on the system of justice and find some way to clean out the vampires while re-tooling to a standard of ethical behavior. Right over wrong and all that good stuff wont matter unless the courts are fixed first.

That is what I wanted to say as a means of discussion in the face of this recent cancer cure scandal. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Burzynski story is a textbook example of how we are duped into believing we live in a free society. The man is brilliant and has so much to offer the world of medicine yet the system forced him to waste a great part of his life fighting the system for the assaults made on him. It seems like he finally prevailed over a fight that he should not have had to fight.
The system is full of special interests that subjugates the little guy and the entire society for the benefit of a corrupt few. Royal Rife had to fight the same fight decades ago.
Cancer is big profitable business and a cure will never be found.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
All I can say is "WTF!"
Second line same as the first

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 140BPM

Hemp was banned for many reasons..

None of which was because it is dangerous..

It has many uses and was actually compulsory growing in some parts of the US..

I say bring it back.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Hemp was banned purely on Racism and Greed. When that reason no longer cut the crust, THEY started looking for other lies to deceive you with.

www.chieftain.com... 1df-9d83-001cc4c002e0.html

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S.,” Anslinger might say, “and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.” Actually, Anslinger did say that, and much more. With the help of the federal government, the states, DuPont, pharmaceutical companies and the Hearst newspaper chain, Anslinger sought to keep the heartbeat of Puritanism alive. He was the assistant Prohibition commissioner and then commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics from 1930 to 1962.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 140BPM

I'm with you..

What I meant by reasons being for eg:

Henry ford had a ranch and didn't want cheap hemp replacing expensive leather.

The oil companies didn't want cheat fuel..

The food and drug companies didn't want cheap drugs and food..

The list goes on.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I am outraged by watching this video. Not only I feel that lots of people have been deprived of this treatment because of a big government /Pharma Companies and FDA that is just trying to hold any progress down.

If you had anyone that died of cancer as I did you ask yourself why something like this was not on a fast track to make it to the market and give a chance to people to choose this treatment and maybe be cured as you will see many patients in this video.

If I had known in 2000 there is one man /one drug that could save my father from a growth tumor in his brain I would have tried this. But people do not know they are not informed and most important any little hope of a cancer that can 100% cure their cancer is Killed just because no Pharma Company or Government can not make money out of it.

This Man is a living proof that we are livin in a society that DOES Not Give a S****T about helping citizens but Money Money Money and Interest.

SHAME on FDA AND National Cancer Research Institute shame on all who is taking even the little chance of curing this Awefoul Disease

If you had or have anyone with Cancer just Share this link ..I read a lot and did not come across a more comprehensive Evidence as in this Video that this Disease can be Cured ......

I am OUTRAGED

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just to let you all know Dr. B's "cure" starts at about 25k for the first month.....After that it costs on average of 12-24k per month for usually a 1 year minimum.

I strongly believe in his methods. I am considering shipping my father in law there from up here in Canada....

He has had successful procedures with many forms of cancers/Illnesses.

I couldnt believe the audacity the Pharma Government had to try to steal his patent!
edit on 4-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join