It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Christians Threaten Atheist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Atheist get annoying. So i dont blame them.

They arnt even a religion , whats their pick?

So basically Atheist are saying they are a Faith based religion ... which they are ... you faith / Hope the christian God isnt real or any God.. but if he is .....

You're in trouble.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

It is funny though, I would understand their point if that Cross was made specifically for ground Zero, It was not, it was found amongst the ruins at the Twin Towers. So to me it is a symbol of the devastation, which occured. Nothing to do with religion.

But the Atheist group seems hell bent on, championing this as A religious symbol, pointing out that there should be other religious symbols there and not just a cross.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I cant really say a whole lot about the Topic because i am Biased. I dont want to see a Swastika next to the cross or a sign from atheist saying God isnt real next to the cross or a pentagram next to it.

I mean i dont see how there is even an Argument about the cross. I really dont. Its not hurting you. If your atheist , it shouldnt bother you because you dont even believe.

The only other reason is to persecute and to SHOW the christians that they arnt allowed to show their belief in public.They are doing this to make a point to the Christians in my opinion , no other reason.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
It is funny though, I would understand their point if that Cross was made specifically for ground Zero, It was not, it was found amongst the ruins at the Twin Towers. So to me it is a symbol of the devastation, which occured. Nothing to do with religion.

I know the piece.

You are saying its OK to put this cross shape up - - and say "Oh - it was just something found amongst the rubble - - - it doesn't signify Christianity".

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I cant really say a whole lot about the Topic because i am Biased. I dont want to see a Swastika next to the cross or a sign from atheist saying God isnt real next to the cross or a pentagram next to it.

I mean i dont see how there is even an Argument about the cross. I really dont. Its not hurting you. If your atheist , it shouldnt bother you because you dont even believe.

Please read your own first paragraph.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Actually if the Christians want to put up that cross they can, it was "stolen" from other religions anyhow so it is actually not just a sign of Christianity.

In my religion the cross symbolizes the elemenst everything is made of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join