It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
that is the game. it is easy to trick any nation so willing to help such a movement in a way where it'd be completely under our control. if they aid us, we could easily have our people in their nation, be it north korea, iran, hell even china or russia. if they try to pull something, our soldiers could assassinate their leader dissappear and instead of fighiting alongside the US gov't they'd have to look for us independantly, and wouldn't be able to send any troops into a nation who's borders are still controlled by the larger military. we could even get the both of them into a larger war, because of our tactics. assassinate the pres, say it was north korea, and then hit them even harder the second time. thing is, we'd have to get through the entire line of people who take up the 'throne' once the pres would be dead. it goes all the way through the cabinet and then some.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
that is the game. it is easy to trick any nation so willing to help such a movement in a way where it'd be completely under our control. if they aid us, we could easily have our people in their nation, be it north korea, iran, hell even china or russia. if they try to pull something, our soldiers could assassinate their leader dissappear and instead of fighiting alongside the US gov't they'd have to look for us independantly, and wouldn't be able to send any troops into a nation who's borders are still controlled by the larger military. we could even get the both of them into a larger war, because of our tactics. assassinate the pres, say it was north korea, and then hit them even harder the second time. thing is, we'd have to get through the entire line of people who take up the 'throne' once the pres would be dead. it goes all the way through the cabinet and then some.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It will be a difficult task, but one worth fighting for.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
you all are stepping over the line into planning in a place that is easily monitored, anything you say here can and will be picked up, i reccomend you find some place else to discuss it

i'm not going to agree or disagree with any of your ideas, however, i am curious about them and would like to be in on the discussion wherever it may take place

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Were not discussing plans. Were just discussing what would need to be done for a civil war to work in this day in age. Understand?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
On the Texan issue: we all know that there was (probably still is) a Republic of Texas lobby and, for that matter, any number of disgruntled Hispanics spouting drivel about the Republica del Norte, or similar. These it is who tend to gibber on about secession.
While this stance may help to sell cowboy boots or fast food, any who state this in earnest have heads that are not right.
Whether or not a state had the right to secede from the Union was debatable (on balance, I�d say that this was originally a right) but the end of the Civil War settled this in 1865 for all time.
The Joint Resolution of Congress under which Texas was annexed to the Union in 1845 contained no provision for secession; but as the Civil War defeat was 20 years away, a sort of myth grew up that Texans had the right to secede within 20 years.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
one could argue from a position of some strength that the constituutional right to bear arms does in some sense include the suggestion that, if necessary, a citizenry needs arms because it might have to form a militia to combat a tyrannical government.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Okay, something very strange happened. I was denied access to this site and only this site. I think im under surveillance. I dont know though. I was on AIM and I put up an away message stating that I was denied access to this site based on the posts Ive been making on this thread. About 30 seconds after I put on the away message I was magically allowed onto the site. Coincidence? Maybe.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Maybe it was just a technical error. im probably just being a little paranoid.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
it wasn't lettin me on for a little while either, i'm sure it's nothin

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It said "Server Not Found", right? Im relieved now, thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
yeah it did, i was worryin at the time to, i was more worried that i got banned for somethin i didn't do

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
yeah the thought of being banned crossed my mind too...kind of weird. I wonder if it happened to anyone else involved in this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yea ... I got that same error ...

We need some place else to discuss the civil war. This prolly isn't the best place to do it. Not even to discuss what would be needed even if there were no civil war. Just talking about civil war in anyway would get us in deep poop with DHS.

I'll see what I can dig up. Something more safer.

BTW ... Forming a new gov't ... Neo'Merica lol

I can see the headline's now ...

"Neo'Merica wage's war against the USA."

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
let me know

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Has anyone seen what happens when a guerilla group tries to take over a country? Mass slaughter, paranoia, gulags. The government will do anything to root out the rebels.But they cannot stop the resistance when more than half of the country is protesting.

Has anyone read the book "vital signs"? It is about a small group of old special forces operatives who get fed up with the government and start assasinating all of the corrupt politicians until the government agrees to their demands.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Getting more than half of the country to protest? Do you know how fed up people are with protesters already? I think thats a near impossible task.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not if they know what they are protestin for ...

Edumacate them about the constitution and what it mean's and why it's important. Then edumacate them on how the DHS and patriot act's is taking that away. Hell, we'd prolly have well over half the sheeple in an uproar.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
before any fight were to happen we'd have to initiate a major propoganda war to win the hearts and minds of the American people, without that, anything is doomed to failure

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Also, I agree with enon, education is the best road to revolution.

Read my signature, It shows that the current americans deserve neither liberty nor safety if they follow the Patriot acts and HS.

XAOS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join