It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Archons - Alien Invaders From Space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The Greatest Conspiracy of all?

I don't think this documentary has been posted recently, unless it was under a different name. I think it contains a few ideas that visitors to the UFO and Aliens forum should be aware of which is why I have posted it here.

The video introduces how the Gnostics from around 2000 years ago allegedly already knew all about the Alien Abduction phenomenon among other things.

This is a good video and attempts to explain how/why the Roman Church has violently suppressed these teachings for the last 2 millennia.

Were ancient, Bronze Age civilizations taken over by sophisticated, parasitic extra-dimensional entities who manipulate the human mind to this day for their own evil purposes? Gnostic texts from the time of Christ may hold the key to the greatest conspiracy in ALL human history!
Source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 1/8/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have watched about 10 minutes of it and it seems a lot better than I was expecting it to be. Thanks for sharing this. I shall return after watching the whole thing if I have any thoughts to share.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

have you been reading Grant Morrison's "The Invisibles"? about a subversive group of ontological terrorists who fight to save the earth from the invading Archons of the outer church?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I seen this on youtube from UFOTV but never actually watched it. Seeing as its only 30mins may aswell give it a go since you recommend it

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sorry, you get to the 9 minute mark or so and you start seeing all the crappy propaganda pics popping up - creditability just went to poop.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Why did it take so long for them to invade us? We were very vulnerable in the 1400's, in the 1500's, in the 1600's up to the World War 2. Now we have better weapons but for sure is still primitive compared to them. But at least our weapon now (nuclear weapons) is capable of blowing up the whole planet. Do they want a fair fight and that is why they wanted us to develop our weapons first before they invade us?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

The only question I have is why?

Resources? Why Earth? We've only been on the moon, and with the amount of planets around I'm sure different resources are plentiful throughout the universe.

To use us as slaves? Why? They could just clone us no doubt, we can probably clone humans (well we can, I'm sure). They can make a whole planets worth of humans if they can travel through space and time with such efficiency. There's tonnes of other reasons. I mean, they could build robots or what ever than can perform many tasks a lot more efficiently than a mere human can.

Power? There's a lot of room in infinite space. Do we really pose a threat?

Curiosity? This is more likely, I highly doubt we are anything to them. Much like animals I believe they just watch us for fun, like a giant zoo. Possibly not. But who knows.

Or are the actually helping us? The Gnostics might think they are here to vaporize us, but who knows. They could be against the idea, they could be the bad guys, tainting ideas and providing disinfo to a lot of people, even today.

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Why did it take so long for them to invade us?

I think you need to view the video.

Originally posted by gncnew
Sorry, you get to the 9 minute mark or so and you start seeing all the crappy propaganda pics popping up - creditability just went to poop.

Please watch the rest. Some of the later stuff is quite interesting. You don't have to agree with it all to benefit from watching it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

have you been reading Grant Morrison's "The Invisibles"? about a subversive group of ontological terrorists who fight to save the earth from the invading Archons of the outer church?
www.abovetopsecret.com... why do you ask?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

interesting but i wonder if their is a way we could get a hold of a copy of the original docs that where found and inturpert them for our selfs.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

interesting but i wonder if their is a way we could get a hold of a copy of the original docs that where found and inturpert them for our selfs.

Much of what you are interested in can be found in the Nag Hammadi library. www.gnosis.org...

Here is some more information on why I believe this is an important topic for UFO researchers to be aware of.

It is startling to find vivid and detailed descriptions of predatory aliens in obscure texts dating from the 4th century CE, but the revelations of Gnosis are nothing if not startling. Some ancient reports of "UFO sightings" do exist, but Gnostic material on the Archons does not merely present "reports." It explains their origins in the cosmic order, their nature (inorganic, imitative, without intentionality), their appearance and tactics, their attitude toward humanity, and more. A more clear and coherent solution to "the Phenomenon" (the ET/UFO enigma) could hardlly be imagined.
Source: www.metahistory.org...

I may save my thoughts on how relevant this is to the abduction phenomenon for later. I don't want to deter you from digesting this information first. Suffice it to say that much of what I have attempted to explain to members previously - regarding genetic manipulation and how that is not the motivating factor for abductions - makes perfect sense in the light of this information.
edit on 1/8/11 by Pimander because: add info

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, some of those who think this Archon theory holds water have taken things one step further:

We are not being invaded.

We are being farmed.

The basic theory is that humans yield up consumables for these extra-dimensional Cowboys as a by-product of things like sexual gratification and day-dreaming.

And that after we die, our subtle bodies are harvested and used for some strange purpose.

Long-ass thread where some of this is explored and fleshed out, I highly recommend it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not so long-ass a thread, also has some good info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking forward to the video.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Having just watched the video, I'd say that the notion of a corporeal invading force pre-supposes that

a. a physical take-over is required.

b. a successful invasion entails disclosure.

I think it far more likely that for ages they've been reaping precisely what they require of us, and it's not our meat-sacks. Every man is a possible vector for manipulating the sociological environment to produce the psycho-etheric by-products Archons find most tasty.

I can even conceive of the possibility of some ultimate harvest, but that's not too difficult to set up through human intermediaries. They're from the fifth freaking dimension; I doubt they eff around with super-lasers or photon-cannons or even ships of any sort. Or bodies, for that matter.

This video may hit closer the mark.

Edit to add: I find all the unsubstantiated fingering of certain groups in this video objectionable and short-sighted. I'm pretty sure all this goes down at the level of the Individual, the result being extrapolated to the Macro scale.

edit on 1-8-2011 by mistermonculous because: floop.

edit on 1-8-2011 by mistermonculous because: mm

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed the video and the information. I saved some pictures to give people with popcorn brain like myself an overview although I really suggest watching the video.

The Archon's

The Hammadi Codex

Nag Hammadi library en.wikipedia.org...
And this 2 part video tells more about the discovery of the Hammadi Codex

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Archons are homicidal and demented which certainly explains a lot!

Alien grays are said to be parasitic life forms more passive but just as vile.

We are sedated and they are organized

Instead of this - which we might be

We have this - which we are

Immediately after Roswell

Take the cows - but only cows

But there is light at the end of the tunnel! Whew!

Who knows? It is a great read and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So all these revelations of the hell we are living here on Earth,and just some simple vaugue idea that we must spread the word or something?
90per cent of the world would like be...what? Archons.....is that like a new group or band or something?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thank you for the video, I really enjoyed it. S&F. I really love the gnostic stuff. One of the best sources I've found for this kind of info is a guy named Montalk, I don't know if you've ever read any of his stuff but it's definitely worth it, here's a link to his site, in my opinion a must read.
montalk.net...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I had to skip past the "horrors of humanity" photo series (looked like about 5 minutes of ridiculousness to beat a point deader than a dog). Apart from that poor creative choice, the rest of the show is very intriguing. As with any type of speculation, some points will be right and others wrong. The portion that is right is enough to wake up.

I did a search for Archons after listening to a couple of shows where Jay Weidner was interviewed and talked about them. Brought me right back to ATS. I recommend looking up Jay Weidner's talks on this subject (Renses interview and others). I think he nails it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

The Hammadi Codex

which one are they specifically referring to?

i hope that the basis for said revelations aren't what john allegro discovered...

eta... sorry, found it.... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4/12/11 by mcrom901 because:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Gods' wife named Sofia wanted to know all there was to know, sounds like a Don Rumsfeld quote, so that wish created the Archons. They use us because they cannot create anything by thier own designs, they steal it all and use energy from human emotions to feed on. When we die they steal our souls, and recycle them back into the matrix, just like the movie The Matrix but energy from souls not bodies. The computer that runs it all is called HAL.
They say there are Archons watching every soul on the planet Earth.
You can't escape resistance is futile.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join