It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q. When Is A Funeral Procession Not A Funeral Procession?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A. When It Is A Faked Computer Generated Representation OF A Funeral Procession.

I just put this thread straight into skunkworks, a place it don't belong, because it would
only be (stupidly) moved here anyways (a step up from The Hoax Bin I guess, where
all of the 'wrongly convicted from upon high' 9/11 media fakery threads reside).
I urge You not to be highly speculative in your resolve, that the conclusion i arrive
at below is anything but highly probable.
'Here we go again' I hear, as palms (of some) meet faces. 'This space cadet cum lunatic
cum mentally deranged goofball cum government disinfo agent is simply insatiable.' [These
are some of the appellations designated to me on another thread Oslo+Utoya Fakery ;
where the purpose of the thread was to warn of video and photographic fakery
detected in reports from events in Norway, and to point to a forum link where all the
evidence was amassed and analysed. Fakery Link.
(The onus being then on the individual to educate themselves as to the nature of this reality,
and not on me to rehash evidence that was already thoroughly examined in the link).
This is not a high-school debate complete with audience. This is not of no consequences!
This is serious $hit, and we must inform ourselves to the best of our ability on this matter,
to be absolutely certain that we have not and will not be the victims of some dark, deep trickery.
(Which, I am positive, we are. Once again).

By the way, the last thing the Perpetrators want out in the open is the extent to which media
fakery is used to deceive the public. So whatever about the other names dished out, I am not a
government disinfo agent.

Anyway; to the issue at hand. Below is a photograph from one of the first funerals
of the Norway attacks; of Utoya victim Bano Rashid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3590d47075b3.jpg[/atsimg]
A close friend of Bano Rashid, one of the victims of the massacre on the youth camp of the Norwegian Labour Party, walks ahead of her coffin carrying her portrait as they make their way to her gravesite at Nesodden Kirke, south of Oslo on Friday, July 29. Norway was burying today the first victims of the twin attacks that killed 76 people exactly one week before, as police questioned the killer for a second time. (Odd Andersen / AFP - Getty Images)
today.msnbc.msn.com...

Below i have circled and listed some of the issues i have with this photograph.

1. Weird looking thumb seen, along with a very tall man at the back. There is some sort of blob
between him and the two at the front.
2. Completely flat, 2d lower right leg.
3. Odd shaped cranium when you imagine away the rest of what hair he has left.
4. Strange 'ghost' ear seen to the right of mans head. And another blob seen to the left.
5. What accounts for this shadow?
6. Same flat 2d leg as can be seen in 2.
7. The shadow cast by the portrait doesn't seem to fall right. Also the hand seen here
seems to belong to one very long arm.

There are some other oddities, if you care to investigate.

Now, I cannot account for all these oddities in any other way, but to suggest that the above
photograph is an attempted computer generated representation of reality, which falls badly short.
Why on God's earth this would need to be done if there was any real funeral, is anyones guess?
It can be explained though, if there was no real funeral.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29b02c5af2ca.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48554b8ecc8e.jpg[/atsimg]

These are the only two images I could find of victim Rashid from a google images search.
(The first photo is identical to the portrait of Bano, being carried by the lady at the front of
the funeral procession). This is surprising in this day and age, when you consider the
popularity among the youth of facebook and other social networking sites, and how
available and affordable camera phones have become.
She is seen with a very similar expression in both pictures, and I could not swear
that one of the photograph was not generated from the other. Could you?
How hard would that be to do? ATS photoshop experts? Anyone?

Also;

Bano Rashid (18yo) is the first victim having been buried today in Norway. She's from a kurdish family. Pastor and imam unite for this first funeral. Her mother Beyan Rashid said : "The answer must not be hatred, but even more love". She had an objective — to become a lawyer — and a dream to get elected to parliament. The young activist had also written frequently about the evils of racism and discrimination.

Source : www.vancouversun.com...

How convenient that our 'heroines' name was Rachid (so easily recognisable as muslim), she
had the above bio. and convictions (not to mention her mothers hackneyed response), when we
consider some of the front-line and immediate issues raised as a direct result of the events in Norway.

This All couldn't have been scripted better. Could it?

I Felt A Funeral In My Brain

I felt a funeral in my brain,
And mourners, to and fro,
Kept treading, treading, till it seemed
That sense was breaking through.

And when they all were seated,
A service like a drum
Kept beating, beating, till I thought
My mind was going numb.

And then I heard them lift a box,
And creak across my soul
With those same boots of lead,
Then space began to toll

As all the heavens were a bell,
And Being but an ear,
And I and silence some strange race,
Wrecked, solitary, here.

And then a plank in reason, broke,
And I dropped down and down--
And hit a world at every plunge,
And finished knowing--then--

By Emily Dickinson.
academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu....

Fakery, Fakery everywhere

Fakery Fakery Everywhere,
And We Lap It All Up.

By pshea.

Best Regards

[As An Aside : Does anyone else think that this map of Utoya island, shows Utoya having
a very similar shape to that of North America (without Florida and Alaska)? (even with Canada).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd3819c95785.jpg[/atsimg]

Rotated 90 degrees clockwise, if that helps.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec5e9e803ba7.jpg[/atsimg]

Someone on ATS claimed that i was crazy for making the comparison and gave me
this Rorshach Test to take. Responses indicate something, apparently.
(I saw a bulldog driving a racing/jet car with fins. He saw demons and hell, or some such).

Anyway i think the U-S-A/U-Toy-A comparison is valid, and I find that curious].
edit on 31-7-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

today.msnbc.msn.com...

Below i have circled and listed some of the issues i have with this photograph.

1. Weird looking thumb seen, along with a very tall man at the back. There is some sort of blob
between him and the two at the front.

1 tall guy in a crowd helps make it false?? There's nothing I see wrong with the thumb at all

2. Completely flat, 2d lower right leg.

the only 1 you get right - there is something odd here - but looking at he little bit of green colouration it looks like some sort of picture bleed.

3. Odd shaped cranium when you imagine away the rest of what hair he has left.

Nope - not at all - since you have no way whatsoever of knowing what his head looks like withiout his hair.

4. Strange 'ghost' ear seen to the right of mans head. And another blob seen to the left.

that would be a person just behind the man in front, and the "another blob" looks like the top of possibly a woman's head .

5. What accounts for this shadow?

the person in front!!

6. Same flat 2d leg as can be seen in 2.

no - it just isn't - apart from being black trousers and black shoes....

7. The shadow cast by the portrait doesn't seem to fall right. Also the hand seen here
seems to belong to one very long arm.

ther's nothing at all wrong with the shadow or arm.

There is one odd anomally - #2 - which also has that odd green bar that I'm surprised you didn't notice.

the rest of it is you making things up.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

...i read your other thread and my opinion is the same with this thread... what you're calling fakery is just paradolia... iow: you're seeing what you want to see...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I really think you are trolling. There is absolutely nothing unusual about this photo, and no the island doesn't even remotely resemble the U.S. I mean maybe if you remove texas, florida, maine, and michigan and then toss it in a stone tumbler for a couple of hours.

new topics

top topics

join