It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prebush Discussion Board calls False Flag Desirable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I remember reading some time ago that there was a discussion panel, which issued a report saying that an attack on U.S. soil would be desirable. Furthermore that George W. Bush's Cabinet was largely made up of members of this panel. I wasn't able to find this with the search function, or on google and would appreciate a link to said article. Mods feel free to delete this post, but also pm me a link or post it here.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Are you talking about PNAC? While I don't think it calls for a "false flag" attack it definitely calls for a "new Pearl Harbor."

www.newamericancentury.org...

ETA: Specifically I think you are looking for Section 5 in this report:
www.newamericancentury.org...
edit on 25-7-2011 by Backslider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

That's the one, I should have said an attack on U.S. soil, not a False Flag. Though False Flag is the surest way to get such an attack.

We sure did get a new pearl harbor, starting a never ending, unwinnable war. A war against a concept, a war against an Idea. Forever making the rich richer, and forever uniting the american people against a common enemy. A people forever willing to submit to tyranny, to defeat the "enemy".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Glad to help.

If you want some truly mind blowing reading you should check out some of the publications at www.cfr.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the link btw.

new topics

top topics

join