It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Catholic Church Admitting to Child Trafficking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Catholic Church sorry for forced adoption

Source: news.smh.com.au...

She was just 16 when she was forced to give up her baby boy at a Catholic-run hospital in Newcastle in 1970.

"They just snatched away the baby," she said on Monday, adding at the time her ankles were strapped to the bed and she had been "gassed".

With all the reported news and praise of the Catholic Church and their fights against human trafficking constantly coming up in mainstream, it appears they were doing it themselves and calling it adoption.

Pope + Queen Summoned for Child Trafficking, Genocide Crimes Tribunal P1/2

edit on 25-7-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yeah, there happened some horrific things at the monasteries, there is a movie about it.

The Magdelene Sisters

Who knows what still goes on?

All I know is that religion is a box mankind.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The Queen, wow really I'm shocked she can't just pardon herself. Yes, I know she can't really do that. But seriously I can't believe that she was served with a summons/papers whatever you want to call it.

Somehow, I just don't see this getting very far in court, no matter how guilty they may be.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wished they would first admit to pedophile trafficking!!!
If any international corporation moved their employees around after they were caught raping children (so they could rape MORE children), their doors would be shuttered by an angry mob with pitchforks and lawyers.
Maybe that whole last pope coming after this one prophecy will hold true. Even in prison, the pedophiles are spat on.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Is this for real?

Most Catholics are good people that have no idea what kind of organization they have aligned themselves with (and willingly give their money to every Sunday!)... I left the church when I was a teenager because there are children starving while the pope wears a fancy hat and sits on a pile of gold and gems.

Hmm, so does the queen, come to think of it.

new topics

top topics

join