It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Knew Gunman's Name Before Arrest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

This also jumped out yesterday in the media:

en.rian.ru...

So did the witnesses who allege they saw a Norwegian dark haired man also shooting on the island, just see a ghost or was it a plain clothes officer already there before Police arrived trying to get to the gunman? If Police could clear this up and how they knew the shooter's name before they arrived, I'll be content.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
CCTV footage of the bombing, they saw him via NRK news (not sure if its fitting the timeline), had evidence with the manifesto and his licence plate on both cars (bombing & transfer)

edit on 25-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

shortly after the attack on the island some german news said the same..."bullets came from different directions on the island, police is still looking for at least a secound shooter"...

+ the guy with the knive near the prime minister...

rise of the templars?

@mods, sry 4 dp

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

I could buy that......

and the alleged 2nd shooter or were the witnesses on the island in too much state of shock only thought they saw another shooter?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Could had been echoes......hense hearing gun fire in all directions

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
mixing dark hair with blond hair...possible, everything is possible...

but anyway, like 7/7, 9/11, the underwear bomber, the sauerland bombing, the attacks in mumbai, oklahoma, italy or munich...its all staged crap or happend with extrem foreknowledge/support...its gladio 2.0...

Operation Gladio - Nato supported terror in europe

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
This is, in my oppinion, equivalent to the BBC reporting on building 7 before it even came down.

Yes BBC can be quite "gifted", can't they?

It would be nice if they used their abilities to prevent these things from happening altogether.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Didn't he release a video, a book, and other online bragging rights before he did it?

Maybe when the bomb exploded, one of his friends reported his name to the police and they put 2 and 2 together?

Just saying, not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

True, and Govts are going to milk for all it's worth to their advantage. Thats how I see it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
WHY ARE ALL PROGRAMMED ASSASINS 32 YRS OF AGE??????

this is pure templar masonic blood lust...all to caue a reaction...i just want to know how on earth is this linked to muslims

dude should be dead...and why are they buying his manifesto for $3000....WHY ARE THE NEWS PLUGGING HIS CRAP.....

From everything I've seen he was involved in right wing ideology from a long time ago, and this has taken years for him to put in action - starting a fake business in order to procure the equipment to make his bombs, having close ties to nationalist groups, being on racist websites...

and you can get his manifesto from wikipedia... $3000???

(edit)
Well I got it from wikipedia, it appears they have pulled it down now.

(edit 2)
No, they've just linked it to Scribd.com and don't have the PDF on site anymore.
edit on 26-7-2011 by klenker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

OK. Let's just for the sake of argument say this is a planned orchestrated event and the gunman a patsy like so many others, some MK ULtra or similar trained no name.

Maybe this is somebody under the radar with no "priors."
We have a manifesto though, lots of crazy writing and clear intentions, some clear "evidence" leading us all to "think twice" about one thing or another. In this case perhaps letting Muslims enter your country. ie "You better think twice about that, because look what can happen."

So now we always associate this massacre with the Muslims - even though they didn't do it.
Sideways implications and a threat is enacted to make us fear them, not him.

And there are always contradictions. People who smell a set-up. People who doubt this person is smart enough to carry this out on his own. Involving children in a massacre guarantees revulsion and maybe even retaliation. It justifies retaliation to most of the world.
Sometimes you wonder how much big business and media and major corporations determine what we see on TV. From there we form our opinions.

This event in Norway I think was designed to laser focus the entire worlds attention.
And yes...the media, maybe the Police even are complicit.

Just now, puttering around with the TV on - you know how commercials get LOUDER?

Suddenly I hear a loud and cheerful voice holler

"It's morning in Norway!"

Knowing the recent events I wonder what this could possibly be?
My attention is drawn to the set.

It is a commercial for KELLOGG'S CRUNCHY NUT CEREAL
An actor is gobbling up his cereal because after all it is morning somewhere in the world.
The location, Norway is chosen completely at random apparently.
It has aired twice and it has stopped me in my tracks both times.

"It's morning in Norway!" They say, very happy about the fact.

What is wrong with Kelloggs?
This is a brand NEW COMMERCIAL!!!!

They have had plenty of time to change the location in the ad without hurting the integrity of the ad.
I am surprised they aren't more sensitive...until for a moment the conspiracy theorist in me comes out and I say

...unless ...IT IS INTENTIONAL???

edit on 26-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is EXACTLY the reason why the police are USELESS. By the time they arrive....everyone is dead. So, what good are they??? Someone, please tell me, the REASON for cops; besides keeping the sheep in line??? I'll give you a clue on something..........you have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT...to protect you and yours; and no government can strip that from you. They don't own the fricken planet. They are nothing more than PUBLIC SERVANTS! Imagine what it was like for the people this guy killed. There they were...thinking they were safe.....and rat-ta-tat-tat??? Pfft!!! Sorry, but cops can NEVER be trusted...bcuz at ANYTIME...it's their word against yours; and you KNOW who's gonna lose that case! Y.O.U.!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
They probably did know his name, along with thousands of other right wing bible thumping nuttah's.
They can't put them all under surveillance.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Crikey!
Someone should definitely be in trouble for this, that's disturbing. Heard on the local radio (yesterday or the day before) there were already questions about who knew what and how fast they responded....seems some people knew before hand, that's what it seems like.
They should ALL be handed over to the families for retribution.

Okay don't shoot the jerk dead, but wouldn't you have at least knee capped the pr!ck?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

When the system has the capability to perform and cover up a crime on the scale of 9/11, it is definitely one suspect the public has to watch.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by thePharaoh
WHY ARE ALL PROGRAMMED ASSASINS 32 YRS OF AGE??????

Can you please provide a comprehensive list of 'programmed assassins' that are 32 years of age? With that I would like bonafide evidence that they were programmed, and also evidence that there are no bonafide 'programmed assassins' that are any other age but 32. Can you do that for me, or are you just typing hysterical rubbish?

As a side note, typing in all caps doesn't magically transform fiction into fact.

IRM

edit on 25/7/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

Lee Harvey Oswald was 24 - but if you add 8 it makes 32, and we all know that 8 represents the circle of life in a Tarot deck and that 32 means...well I'm sure it means something really super scary - I just haven't found anything yet. I think the poster claiming this may well be onto something.

And you're wrong - typing in caps makes dreams come true - A BLACK GUY WILL ONE DAY BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA - did it work?

I'm sorry for being facetious - but you sound like me - someone who gets tired of drivel day after day when genuinely trying to understand what's going on around us...

There are any number of ways they could have known his name before reaching the Island - scores of reasons.

Oz

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

I think the main problem here is that most people can't grasp the idea that a highly intelligent well educated loner from Caucasian stock with no affiliation to the usual suspect terrorist groups could pull this off all on his own without any help and with absolute methodical precision that took 9 years to plan without ever going on the radar or sending off any alarms among his few friends and family. Yes, the authorities allege he was on their radar as recently as March but I don't believe them. Well, guess what, these are the most dangerous terrorists of our modern times. Imagine what these lunatics can do if a dozen of them got together and unified; they'd even make the IRA, ETA and Islamic terrorist groups blush!

We are always told to be more vigilant and report what we see or hear. We are not going to see or hear these quiet cold and calculating methodical thinkers until after they hit next. Thats how bloody clever they are. They walk about their normal day to day lives as normal people, they look like us, are intelligent, polite and softly spoken, are not affliliated to any particular group or religious denomination; you'd never guess in a million years whats going through their minds. Thats what makes them stick out from all other terrorist groups and thats what makes them so much deadlier.

Many Govts around the world are already rubbing their hands together to take more of our liberties away while others will use this to cause more mayhem.

edit on 26-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by klenker

and you can get his manifesto from wikipedia... $3000???

(edit)
Well I got it from wikipedia, it appears they have pulled it down now.

(edit 2)
No, they've just linked it to Scribd.com and don't have the PDF on site anymore.]

no, initially it was sold and brought, then the people who purchased it, put it online....its not his scribd account is it!

peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

I just think 'all' is a stretch. An absolute that requires evidence. If even one killer, (programmed or not) is not 32, then the 'all' description is simply not applicable and somewhat sensationalist/tabliodesque. I prefer straight, non emotional talking. Embellishment only serves to skew the truth. Especially when the internet is renowned for spreading such memes like a virus across a broadly under educated populace, too ill equipped to research the facts & more likely to take everything at face value. I guess this is why disinformation works so well.

IRM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join