It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway gunman "has accomplices"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
from the telegraph feed linked above:

Are there any more details on the two "cells", the spokesman is asked by a journalist. The prosecutor says he will answer that questions:

The reason why we closed the court today was so as not to destroy any evidence. The reasoning is that we can't quite rule out that someone else was involved. This is partly based on the information that there are two other cells. I cannot, due to the investigation, give any more information about whether these are two cells that he is operating or that he is working with. He has explained that he has operated in a cell, and that there are two other cells, or individuals.

In addition

Steve Futterman reports on Twitter: "Norway newspaper VG says Anders Breivik was with a 2nd person when he tried to buy fertilizer earlier this year. They seemed to be friends".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Why don't you just spit it out what you really want to say!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why don't you just spit it out what you really want to say!

I have already read a good deal of his manifesto drival and you my friend are missing all the cues he wrote

You're Denying the Evidence

Deny Ignorance.

From His Manifesto

In it, "Berwick" declares himself a "Justiciar Knight Commander," a leading member of a "re-founded" Knights Templar group formed at an April 2002 meeting in London. He claims the founding group has 9 members, whom he does not name, and that three other sympathizers were not able to attend the original meeting.

"Our purpose," the document reads, is to "seize political and military control of Western European countries and implement a cultural conservative political agenda.

" In grim, apocalyptic language, it advocates attacks on "traitors" across Europe who are supposedly enabling a Muslim takeover of the continent.

Link- To Source
edit on 25-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The only Freemasonry he ever belonged to was a whitewash of one he created in his mind of one that existed some hundreds of years ago because the last one he was a member of (which he was only 3rd or 4th mason) kicked him out.
edit on 25-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Can you provide a link/source for this claim?
2nd
edit on 25-7-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: 2 lines

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I live in Southern England and it is fairly rural, perhaps this is a sign of the fear this man will engender: A Royal Corps bomb disposal van has driven down the road past my house with its blues flashing heading towards Hastings. WTF!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

I have no doubts there are more of these right wing narsissistic supremists out there; to deny it would be ignorant.

Norway, already admitted they know there are more extremists among their flock. There's a case where 2 teens bashed and murdered a little 5 year old girl; the teen perpetrators got 2 week's counselling then they were back at school. This punk who committed the twin attacks will get 21 years and could be out in 7; how do you think the families of their victims feel? This nut job is not going to survive long once released and no doubt he will be released before he's 50 years of age. So when that time comes, someone else will do up to 21 years because all 93 families of the victims including those who were badly injured will never get justice.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The only Freemasonry he ever belonged to was a whitewash of one he created in his mind of one that existed some hundreds of years ago because the last one he was a member of (which he was only 3rd or 4th mason) kicked him out.
edit on 25-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Can you provide a link/source for this claim?
2nd
edit on 25-7-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: 2 lines

I second that

Bluemirage5 Why don't you go back to the Manifesto you read a good portion of /or claimed to have and find this in it for us.

edit on 25-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Read his manifesto, it does'nt get more clearer than that!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...
in the comments section:
"There are reports that in Oslo they had closed the street the night before for sewer clean up."

As there is still confusion whether the Oslo bomb(s) were car bombs or came from inside the buildings or whether they were underground the above comment is revealing, IF true. It reminds me of the 'power down' period in the twin towers in the weeks before 9/11.
edit on 25-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's in his manifesto and it's all over the news...stop being so lazy and go do your own reading

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

A Royal Corps bomb disposal van has driven down the road past my house with its blues flashing heading towards Hastings. WTF!

O.O

In the Manifesto Wasn't part of his Knights Templar Group Part of the EDF or he had ties to the EDF i know

And his meeting was in London So does this mean maybe they will attack somewhere in Britain Next?????

Lets hope not..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I think there was one placed upon the roof of one of the buildings in Oslo as well as a car bomb

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Pardon my ignorance, but how does one go from being profane, to enlightened, and then back to be profane?

Also, under some guise of impropriety, it stands to reason that a Freemason may be 'excommunicated ' (? I don't know the word for it), but having been indoctrinated, that 'wisdom' does not cease to exist. And their acts are still influenced by that enlightenment, no?

Don't get me wrong, I am not attributing this horror to masonry anymore than I attribute it to weightlifting or electronic gaming. But the rush to 'disassociate' may leave too many mis-impressions....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It's in his manifesto and it's all over the news...stop being so lazy and go do your own reading

It doesn't work that way bluemirage5 your the one who made the claim.

I'm not searching a 1500 page document for your claims

Until you provide the quote from the Manifesto and a link to the page and/or source.

Your statements are just Fallacy and Void of any credible Information

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
I live in Southern England and it is fairly rural, perhaps this is a sign of the fear this man will engender: A Royal Corps bomb disposal van has driven down the road past my house with its blues flashing heading towards Hastings. WTF!

Could be one of the recent array of things washing up on the beaches down here... remember the kid the other week who took a live grenade he found on the beach back to his class and asked his history teacher what it was *shakes head*... I hope it is nothing anyway.
edit on 25/7/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The unintended consequence of the "open border" policy of the EU results in such immigrations. Entry into one country gives access to all EU countries much like getting from Mexico into Texas give access to the entire US. This unintended consequence will result in forced expulsions and a return to passports at borders. No country can afford to carry the burden of unrestricted immigration and immigrants living on welfare.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
The unintended consequence of the "open border" policy of the EU results in such immigrations. Entry into one country gives access to all EU countries much like getting from Mexico into Texas give access to the entire US. This unintended consequence will result in forced expulsions and a return to passports at borders. No country can afford to carry the burden of unrestricted immigration and immigrants living on welfare.

Interestingly in line with calls of a couple of months ago to suspend the Schengen agreement that governs border control by Italy and France using the 'Arab Spring' as justification.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

All you are doing is trolling and posting drival. I asked you before and I'll say it again......spit it out what you really want to say.....you did a pretty good job of that on the other threads so why change your cue on this thread?

I know exactly what you are thinking; is it because you know you are wrong in your train of thought?

Don't look so deep in to the Freemasonry section of his manifesto because it's not anywhere near the reason why he committed such atrocities. Thats not what genuine REAL Freemasonry is about. You are obsessed with it already.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I'm not sure why you're upset at me. I was just curious about a new piece of information claiming that he was kicked out of the freemasons. I simply asked for a source so I could research it myself. Please don't make any further assumptions than that.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Here ya go, a source for the exclusion from St.Johns, and also Breiviks claim
there are two more cells with in the organizaion of the Templars.

Originally posted by burntheships
This is really very interesting...

Breivik told the judge directly that there are two more cells in the Knights Templar, that would be the
St. Johns Order .

After sentencing Anders Behring Breivik to eight weeks detention, judge Kim Heger revealed that the suspect had told him that there were "two more cells in our organisation." Breivik's Knights Templar organisation, which was founded in London in 2002 with other far-right individuals, is currently under investigation by security officials.

Heger added that the 32-year-old must spend the first four weeks of his detention in complete isolation, after a judge warned he could tamper with vital evidence .www.guardian.co.uk...

And his exclusion here:

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by burntheships

I am appalled by the horrible atrocity that was committed in the government district and at the Utøya island, says the Sovereign Grand Master of the Norwegian Order of Freemasons, Ivar A. Skar.

We are filled with mourning and compassion for those who have been affected and their relatives.

It has appeared in the media that the accused has been a member of the Norwegian Order of Freemasons.

He has now been excluded - the exclusion immediately effective.

The exclusion reflects that the acts he is accused of having carried out, and the values that appear to have motivated them, are completely incompatible with what we stand for as an Order.

We build our activity on Christian and humanistic values and want our members to contribute to the promotion of charity, peace and goodness among all people.

The police will of course get all the help and information we can give to contribute to the investigation.

www.frimurer.no...

edit on 25-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join