It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop you're stupid assumptions!!! Nobody will Jihad Europe!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
First i want to start describing what Jihad is: Jihad means holy war, and can only be used to defend you're religion and freedom, and that means you can only annaounce Jihad in defensive war....
but there is a case which you can use it to attack, and it is if: Lets take for example a country that have a lot of nations as Russia. Back when they was a huge empire they conquered a lot of small nations that are muslims and it is North Caucasus. If they don't get as much freedom as russians do, and don't allow them to be muslims by not letting them hold rammadan or not letting them to pray or build moske's in their own land, then they have the right to declare Jihad, and that is what they did. If you make Jihad for other reason then it's not Jihad, and no clever muslim will support it.

But there is extremists, that use religion as excuse to what ever they wan't. And there is not more than 5% of them, according to them selfs, and they are true muslims they say, and according them only 5% will go to heaven, it's means them selfs only. Of caurse it's easier to notice the violent muslims rather then peacfull ones, and that is why you only hear about violent muslims. If those extrimists will Jihad Europe they will be crushed immediately, cause 5% of muslim population nothing campare to Europe population.

Yeas Qoran says that one day Islam will be the true religion on our world, and there will be muslims everywhere. But Qoran also says that no body can force a human to convert, he has to do it by he's own will. Like a lot of you write in threads at this site, it don't means that the muslims from middle east will take over your country and kill everyone whoo is not muslims, or any of that kind of things. It's means that European people will convert to Islam, and rule theirr own countries by them selfs. If you don't belive in it, then laugh about it, rather then get pissed and writhing racial comments.

If you're against your people converting to Islam, then you're against personal freedom of choise, or whatever it's called.

Thank you for reading my thread, and I hope some of you're point of view on that topic will change, If there at least one, then my job is succeded.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Your voice is a truly precious one. I really hope that the peaceful people will prevail over the destructive ones. And that goes for both sides.

Everywhere the crows are black

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Thank you for your understanding. And I really hope that too

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

You are correct, I agree, everybody must be allowed to choose religion they want and beleive in, though I don't think that Islam is going to rise significantly in europe.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Does it not also say in Islam that you must protect/fight beside your Muslim brothers.. If one faction decides to start jihad in Europe that could have to a snowball effect and ultimately lead to mass religious wars in Europe..

Just saying.. Never rule anything out..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

It's kind of hard to belive for me to,if you look at european people, but i belive in Qoran. And it's tottally understandable that you don't

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm not European, but from what I've been reading, Europeans are not concerned about an overt takeover (Jihad) so much as an infiltration. It's my understanding that Muslim immigrants living in European countries are having children at a much faster rate than Europeans- 6 to 8 children per family compared to the European rate of less than 2 per family. Also I understand that Muslims have been taking advantage of liberal immigration policies of many European countries and are also greatly increasing their numbers in those countries through immigration. So the concern is that some day soon many European countries will be majority Muslim and the native populations will then lose any political power they still currently hold, and will have to succumb to Shariah Law. Again these are just the concerns I've been reading, I don't know if the concerns are well-founded or not.

edit on 25-7-2011 by SavedOne because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Yeas you have to help your brothers, and that why it called it Jihad. But no one will join a false Jihad, besides from extrimists that belive in, every non islamic human should die. People are not that dumb

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

hi op
i take it you are not from a tiny island called the uk
and notice that in small citys muslims stick by muslims
they take over the area and build mosques nearby
ive plenty of proof to show this since i am bloody living here
and seeing it with my own eyes
deny it if u like
but most members from england/midlands will see this
regards
dave

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I tottally understand you're concerns, and if I was citizen of european country i'll be little concern too. But England will never turn into Sharia country, cause no matter how much muslims there will be living in that country, they will never get as much power as the rest of them, because of that view people have on muslims now at this days. It's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boorkii

Yeas you have to help your brothers, and that why it called it Jihad. But no one will join a false Jihad, besides from extrimists that belive in, every non islamic human should die. People are not that dumb

But we already know people are like sheep.. They will always follow even if they do not know where they are going.. It all depends on where the one who is leading wants to go.. The rest will just follow..

We see many examples of this in the world we live in and most topics we talk about here..

I know it's an unlikely scenario.. But you cannot rule it out.. All it would take would be for someone or something to light the right fuse..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

i dont think you quite grasp how it is here
in the midlands its full of foreigners
im not bashin muslims,
but poles n russians in this tiny town integrate
muslims dont they take over areas like the plague

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
reply to post by boorkii

hi op
i take it you are not from a tiny island called the uk
and notice that in small citys muslims stick by muslims
they take over the area and build mosques nearby
ive plenty of proof to show this since i am bloody living here
and seeing it with my own eyes
deny it if u like
but most members from england/midlands will see this
regards
dave

I still don't understand you're concerns. If i by a pice of land, nobody can tell me what to build on it, it's only my business. Yeas muslims stick togehter, but they have to outside their countries, because of all the racial hate towards them. How much discrimination against the race and religon isn't in the world, how much racial atacks and even murders are there in wolrd? But still I can't talk and defend on a behalf of all muslims, it's only one opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

People are not that dumb? My good man, there are poeple out there who look for escape goats and pin the problems on those who hold different views other than their own.

They generalize a diverse group of poeple by the actions of the few. Its downright comical if not a damn disgrace.

As the economic situation worsens. so does this problem and I'm afraid many innocent poeple will be caught in the cross fire ... all because of conflicting ideologies and beliefs.

Damned absurd, all of it!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

If it do happens, i wouldn't worry about amount of peoples, that will join them, cause it probably will be minimal, and not a threat at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

Jihad is nothing but standing against oppression. like in other religions. it has a name .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

You point out one line, that you critisize and then suddenly all of it absurd? Of course people don't know all the conspiracies, and many of them are dum enough to still belive in econimcs. But this is a diffrient case i am talking about, cause there not as many people that dum in their own religions. Every dicient muslim know what's Jihad is about, and knows when it's real and when it's not, and when to support it and when to ignore it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Not necessary. What the name of christian then? Cruesade? Cause is stil not same

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

I'm definetly going to be higlighting the alledged "Moderate" Muslims who criticise these evil movements that support Jihad and Martyrdom in a violent way.

I'll be certainly suspicious if "moderate" Muslims do not stand up and condemn these evil people.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare
reply to post by boorkii

I'm definetly going to be higlighting the alledged "Moderate" Muslims who criticise these evil movements that support Jihad and Martyrdom in a violent way.

Sorry, but I have trouble understanding that sentence, maybe you could put in in another way?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join