It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We still love you American people , from Iraqis with love.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
is there no good that came from removing sadam? has there been any positive change in your country as a result of the war could u post some of the changes that u and ur country men welcomed i understand alot of people died in the war and its very sad but there was more than oil at stake imo could u tell us what changes u have seen and think are a positive it cant all be bad we have nearly bankrupted our country tring to rebuild iraq.

Good post. Really. If you can't ask the OP then maybe you could ask several thousands kurds as to. . . . oops. You can't.
I really wonder if things are worse.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

is there no good that came from removing sadam? has there been any positive change in your country as a result of the war could u post some of the changes that u and ur country men welcomed i understand alot of people died in the war and its very sad but there was more than oil at stake imo could u tell us what changes u have seen and think are a positive it cant all be bad we have nearly bankrupted our country tring to rebuild iraq.

The oil excuse has been beaten to death, not even worth mentioning in my humble opinion. We import more oil from the Americas than the entirety of the Middle-East combined. The amount of money invested in the "war on terror" dwarfs any potential gains made in the oil industry. People who still scream oil are misinformed or intentionally ignorant.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by hmdphantom

This thread should be put under hoax. Your in Iraq like I am at the north pole. As far as the stats on the number of the people there killed we will never know the true story. They vary according to is reporting the stats
I do know it is terrible what has been done in the name of the banksters and their lust for oil.

You remind me of me. The time when I used to think that there is no way to understand the truth. Today I think that there are ways but they are hard ways.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The Iraqi people will not thank you because you removed the man that you helped him to get the power. What Iraqi and other people are asking you is to leave the country and let them live independently .

You are bankrupted because you want to help Iraqi people simply , but it is complicated and out of your hands. you pay taxes so that Iraqis live a better life . But as Iraqis see that their resources is being taken out by the multinational incorporation , they get angry. You pay the soldiers but others take the benefits.

Another reason that you are being bankrupted is that you have spent the money that you have not earned for years. TPTB is playing with you too. America's economy will fall some day because of this.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sadly most of the killing has been at the hands of fellow Muslims, many from Iran. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands killed by Saddam prior to our arrival. After we are long gone their will still be Muslim on Muslim slaughters. Sad, really sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You folks are aware that US companies only hold 10% of the oil contracts from Iraq and no reparations have been asked for or received. All the oil money went to the peoples of Iraq.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

((((HUGS))))) for you and yours. I sincerely hope you do not teach hate nor would you allow it to take place in your presence. Really.....that is all one can do no matter what Country you live in. Control yourself and your actions and communicate love. This should be every ones goal but sadly it isn't.

I have no idea why we are policing the world and most of us do not like it, yet we do not control them. I wish I did.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555
You folks are aware that US companies only hold 10% of the oil contracts from Iraq and no reparations have been asked for or received. All the oil money went to the peoples of Iraq.

Originally posted by hmdphantom

You are bankrupted because you want to help Iraqi people simply , but it is complicated and out of your hands. you pay taxes so that Iraqis live a better life . But as Iraqis see that their resources is being taken out by the multinational incorporation , they get angry. You pay the soldiers but others take the benefits.

1. Did I mention US companies ? no. I said multinational incorporations. Are they the same ?

2. So, you agree that " you pay taxes so that Iraqis live a better life " ? but they don't live any life.

3. Do you deny the bombardment on major cities in Iraq , or may be they were next generation logic bombs which choose which target to hit and which target not to hit ?

4. May be there is a possibility that Iran was helping America to bombard Iraq cities. Is there ?

PS : I just want to deny some ignorance.

edit on 25/7/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I don't know if you know about trade off or not. Loving what America do and denying ignorance are at opposite ends of one long line.

As I start denying ignorance , I stop loving America . As I start loving America , I stop denying ignorance. like this :

loving America-----------------------------------------------------------------Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, all need to be behind bars. This is why George W. cannot travel to some European countries like Switzerland...they have an international arrest warrant out for him. Those numbers are genocide

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Thank you for your post. very interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I started this thread , because I know that you are kind and you are sending love.

I want to express the way Iraqi people love you because of the flowers you gave them.

The text above is inverted and below is real.

Right. Well, sarcasm aside, hopefully you've spent enough time on ATS to realize that what our government is doing goes directly against the will of the American people. The American public did not want us to be involved in the whole Iraq mess in the first place, but the only say we have in the matter comes at election time and I think we sent a clear message when we voted out all the conservative Republicans and voted in what should have been the exact opposites (liberal Democrats). The message was we do not approve of the direction our government is taking our country and we are forcing a change. You can imagine our shock and surprise in seeing that this new administration is doing EXACTLY the same things as the old administration. We're trying to come to grips with the fact that we no longer have a government "of, by and for the people" and instead have a government that quite possibly is being run by a shadow organization beyond our control. So don't hate the American people because if we had our way, none of that would have happened and Saddam would still be your smiling leader (for whatever that's worth).

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't think anyone should judge a country's people based on the actions of their government. Most people, regardless of nationality, have little if any control over what their government does. While America does have an election process, most of those elected pursue agendas that have little to do with what is good for the American people. That amounts to little or no control by the people. We are merely pawns for our government to use however they see fit.

Really, we are no different than anyone else. Most of us are just trying to take care of families and get by the best way we can. Rather than focusing on our differences, we should focus on our similarities. Rather than judging someone because they are different, we should embrace people for the cultural flavor and enrichment they bring to the world. Until we do, we can expect to see ample amounts of conflict, war, and death.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I think I should agree with what you say but the last sentences.
What you are missing is that Saddam was a mad man who didn't deserve to get to power but some shadow forces helped him.

Be sure that Iraqis are happy that he's gone but they are not happy with America presence . This is the difference in our point of view.

thank you for reply.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am glad you liked the flowers. I hope you enjoy the big mushroom Iran wants to give you too..
edit on 25-7-2011 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Man it's hard to tell what is real on here sometimes, but if your gesture is genuine, than I for one appreciate it and send it right back to you and yours. So often it is the actions of our leaders that misrepresent the wishes/views of the people. We forget too often that there are good people(more than bad IMO) within these targeted areas. To all that have suffered and die, from all sides, blessings and peace.

spec

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
To Iraq and Iraqis:

In the US here, I watched Skull And Bonesman the childhood animal torturer, George W. Bush, bombing Baghdad, and it made me nauseated. I knew it was a huge lie, and more wrong than anything. Like Jim Garrison in the movie 'JFK' said, "God, I'm ashamed to be an American today.
Then I watched all the horrifying pictures Dan Rather expose'd on TV of the homo 'erotic' torture, murder, rapes, other variations of assaults against rounded-up Iraq citizens. I heard the stories of my guys kicking in your home doors.

Shame on you, if you are an American military person who, like the 1930's Germans, said, "I was just doing my job, doing what I was told." Coward.

And all because the Inside Job called 9-11-01, was blamed on Muslims who were not even Iraqis, not one, but Saudis, who Herbert Walker was hanging out with, and helping spirit out of the country, including members of the Bin Laden family. While telling FBI Agents, trying to forewarn of this False Flag, to shut up and go away.

God, I AM SO SORRY IRAQIS, NOTHING COULD REPAY YOU FOR WHAT OUR DEVIL WORSHIPERS HAVE DONE TO YOU.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I know that there has to be some way to continue my threads on US POLITICAL KINDNESS. As a continuation of my thread :

I love you America - Im serious

I started this thread , because I know that you are kind and you are sending love.

I want to express the way Iraqi people love you because of the flowers you gave them.

The text above is inverted and below is real.

War has wiped out about 655,000 Iraqis or more than 500 people a day since the U.S.-led invasion, a new study reports

Study: War blamed for 655,000 Iraqi deaths

so by using the calculator and statistics :

655,000 Iraqi deaths
30,399,572 current population source

( 655,000 / 30,399,572 ) * 100 = 2.15 % of the current population of Iraq is killed by now.

So thank you again ( inverted)

While it is my personal opinion that the war in Iraq was unjustified, and that former President Bush should be charged with war crimes and treason, I have to point out that most of the deaths that have occurred in Iraq have been the result of sectarian violence: Sunni vs. Shia.

Saddam used his heavy hand to keep tensions between the two sects in check; but as soon as he was gone, the rivalry between the two groups, which has existed since the death of Mohammed, exploded into a bloody civil war. If you are truly an Iraqi, and are looking for someone to blame, look in the mirror.
edit on 7/25/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Im not a spiritual guy, but Ophicuios ? knows the right things to say.

We shouldnt be warring with ourselves its ridiculous. We're on the same damn rock for cryin out loud

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I DISAGREE An Iraqi should NOT "Look in the mirror. Saddam was a secular strongman, keeping things stable there. America inserts itself, like the giant diseased d*** that it is, and creates unimaginable chaos that will probably never be fixed again, unless a giant comet hit us all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join