It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We still love you American people , from Iraqis with love.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I know that there has to be some way to continue my threads on US POLITICAL KINDNESS. As a continuation of my thread :

I love you America - Im serious

I started this thread , because I know that you are kind and you are sending love.

I want to express the way Iraqi people love you because of the flowers you gave them.

The text above is inverted and below is real.

War has wiped out about 655,000 Iraqis or more than 500 people a day since the U.S.-led invasion, a new study reports

Study: War blamed for 655,000 Iraqi deaths

so by using the calculator and statistics :

655,000 Iraqi deaths
30,399,572 current population source

( 655,000 / 30,399,572 ) * 100 = 2.15 % of the current population of Iraq is killed by now.

So thank you again ( inverted)
edit on 25/7/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I know that you had good reason and this was because they were threatening you.

so you wiped them out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

no problem.

we will send more love soon.

please, stop this bs propaganda.

iraq is sooooo last week.

didn't you know?

it's all about errr.. more other things.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Thank you for the proofs you are showing and for the money you give those brain washed people.

Because we are here (in the front) and you just sit there and watch the news. you be the judge.
(no inversion is needed)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
what exactly is the point of this thread??

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

It is not my fault that it hurts that I talk about them.

I think that they are human being just like you and me.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yup, and I'm about to hop in my car, drive down a paved road, grab some fast food and then come back to watch some more news. If you don't like it there and are so damn jealous why not just come on over?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

ok, you could post the statistics, the ones that are considered to be somewhat inaccurate based on the polling technique (in the link you provided). That would be fine, but this stupid, childish sarcasm and resentment is ridiculous. Grow up

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
should wipe the lot of them out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

I have the opportunities to come over there , but my brothers need me. living a good for nothing life is not my choice.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Living a poor life for a reason is your choice then. Don't let envy get to you.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC

childish sarcasm and resentment is ridiculous. Grow up

some times children live a better life and they are simple. most of the time they are true judges.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

[COLOR=GOLD]

Brotheren hmdphantom, Sapiens Sapiens are having MAJOR issues on Earth with these Various wars Globally and the lies and deciet distributed to the general populace. I am currently located in the Americanaz and I as many others here do feel the saddness and pain dished out to the innocence in Iraq. THIS IS A SAPIENS SAPIENS ISSUE- so approach it as so and try to come up with better solutions to assist the Earth herd in overcomming these sapiens sapiens issues. Form what I am observing in this thread you are more less not saying love but love inverted which is hate. The only way to make this a better world for ALL its inhabitants is for those who care enough to even when they feel there is nothing they can do try and change Earth for the better. Sending negative vibes within your threads is only gonna bring more negativity to the situation in which your heart is concerned. You have oppurtunity here to voice your opinion in a much more direct intelligent (effective)way so others can see more clear what you feel (UNDERSTAND YOUR EMOTIONS BETTER). When you cloud your message and intents with anger and inverted love you only cause low density energy to maintin your POV So when ohters see this low density in your POV they drop low also in responses. In no way am I saying your message is invalid there has been alot of murder done over there and if you believe in the MOST HIGHEST no matter the name you call the. Then your faith should alert you that the MOST HIGHEST SEES ALL ELVALUATES ALL. So with that I send LOVE non inverted to ALL sapiens sapiens on Earth to work as family that YOU are part of as well.

Be well
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
[/COLOR]

edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by BrianC

childish sarcasm and resentment is ridiculous. Grow up

some times children live a better life and they are simple. most of the time they are true judges.

That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

You have chose to live the way TPTB wants you to live but I live different.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

good for you and good luck.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
we chose to live in society, with stable livelyhoods. you choose to live in fear that a bullet could come between your eyes at any time.
pfft i know which one id rather for me and my kids.
idiot.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A simple question.
How many deaths can be attributed to market bombings IED's and such by your own countrymen?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We love y'all, too.
Want some more democracy? We have plenty that we're not using any more...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join