It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist proclaimed himself Darwinian not Christian

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Though he claims to be Christian, first and foremost he is a man of logic.
Translation, he did not commit these atrocities in the name of Christ.
Big difference.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Stop trying to deny the truth. Religion=Kill=Death.

Yes, Mao Zedong, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot...all true beleivers....God bless them. Amen.
edit on 25-7-2011 by under_topsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

The media has been using a fake facebook profile.

As soon as the killers name was released thousands of people began looking up his facebook page. It is common for people to make hoax pages when someone is in the news. Initially a page in Norwegian appeared bearing the suspect’s name, multiple face shots, and a photo of the suspect in the uniform of a European freemason. Then facebook deleted it. A SECOND page in ENGLISH then appeared bearing the suspect’s name and a single photo. Facebook also quickly deleted it. However the “mainstream” media is gleeful using this second facebook page to demonize Christians and Conservatives.

cofcc.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ih8dogfarts
reply to post by spacedonk

The media has been using a fake facebook profile.

As soon as the killers name was released thousands of people began looking up his facebook page. It is common for people to make hoax pages when someone is in the news. Initially a page in Norwegian appeared bearing the suspect’s name, multiple face shots, and a photo of the suspect in the uniform of a European freemason. Then facebook deleted it. A SECOND page in ENGLISH then appeared bearing the suspect’s name and a single photo. Facebook also quickly deleted it. However the “mainstream” media is gleeful using this second facebook page to demonize Christians and Conservatives.

cofcc.org...

Or its the difference between viewing his page will logged onto Facebook, or not logged on.

Guess which it is?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
any true christian or muslim does not kill in their gods name far too many people walk in gods shoes.

anyone with a modicum of religion knows that any judgement comes from god not man.
edit on 25-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can only hear this and think to myself that he would be correct about Darwin if he'd run into just one man who had a personal firearm of his own. Survival of the fittest could well have played out right there and this turkey could have gotten himself a Darwin Award. Unfortunately, all this sick puppy did was slaughter innocent children and adults for absolutely no good reason and nothing accomplished but thousands of individual people in deep grief and mourning over their lost loved ones.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Regarding my personal relationship with God, I guess I'm not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic. However, I am a supporter of a monocultural Christian Europe.

edit on 25-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Well quoted and to the point.

This man is not part of a zionist conspriacy for once and don;t belive a word that comes from behind closed door and let him speak for himself before they spin out that he's the new anti-christ, sorry i stated it already

More than likly a lone wolf who was pissed off with the bent system pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MRF227

I completely agree.

Years ago he would have been called a mass murderer, more specifically, a spree killer. Now, he's labelled as a terrorist. Although Wikipedia has updated to include him on their spree killer page.

It plays perfectly into the hands of TPTB and the NWO to keep up their despicable War on Terra, for the word terror to be used in any media headline.

Kill a few men, you're a murderer. Order the invasion of nations, killing innocent civillians and you're either a politician or a general - backed by bankers. War pigs, all the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I can only hear this and think to myself that he would be correct about Darwin if he'd run into just one man who had a personal firearm of his own. Survival of the fittest could well have played out right there and this turkey could have gotten himself a Darwin Award. Unfortunately, all this sick puppy did was slaughter innocent children and adults for absolutely no good reason and nothing accomplished but thousands of individual people in deep grief and mourning over their lost loved ones.

Darwin had lack to be born of wealthy parents in England, and lived in London.
From that stand point is easy to preach about survival theories, etc...

If he lived in Moscow under Stalin he would end in Gulag and nobody would ever hear about him.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot.....All of them read Darwin and were great admires of Darwing.
So, regarding what influence his theories had at some of the greatest thyranns in the world, i guess Gulag would be nice end for Darwin. Just to empirically proof its theories.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The man was an atheist. That explains his actions.

He used logic and reason, and came to the obvious conclusion that murder was the way to go.

Really? Name a famous murder committed by a confessed atheist? Just one? Most of these terrorists are deeply religious, either Christian or Muslim. Stop trying to deny the truth. Religion=Kill=Death.

Josef Stalin was Atheist.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He used logic and reason, and came to the obvious conclusion that murder was the way to go.

Really? Name a famous murder committed by a confessed atheist? Just one? Most of these terrorists are deeply religious, either Christian or Muslim. Stop trying to deny the truth. Religion=Kill=Death.

Joseph Stalin, Mao Se Tung.

Hows that ?

You're calling Stalin and Mao murderers?

I have little doubt that they personally killed during their revolutions. However, that's not called murder, it's called resistance. Also, communists specifically denounce religious ideology because it is a means to control the masses for the ends of those who preach it.

This Norweigian guy was no revolutionary, nor was he part of any vanguard group spearheading a popular political movement like Mao or Stalin.

I don't think he acted alone. It seems pretty obvious to me that he was unstable and somebody introjected dangerous and obscure ideology into his head. I doubt that he really even understands the motives of his actions as much as he enjoys the world labeling him.

I think this is a prime example of a stand alone complex. Somebody used him to do this so that people from all over Europe, if not the world itself, would put their effort into trying to understand his actions. Even by reading his manifesto, like-minded individuals will gain a sense of purpose to carry out their own obscure "messages", all directed by whoever pulled this guy's strings.

Say, did he happen to see a bird with a long and colorful beak right before his attack?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Pushing the Faux News meme I see. ONLY Faux News is claiming he isn't Christian. The Norway police have made it clear he is a "Christian Fundamentalist". He was involved with anti-Muslim Christian Groups.

Get a clue.

The world is now awake to Right Wing Christan terrorism. And the world is awake to the joke that is News Corp and Faux News. Go sell this to Fox and Friends. They are the only ones buying it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Joseph Stalin, Mao Se Tung.

Hows that ?

You're calling Stalin and Mao murderers?

I have little doubt that they personally killed during their revolutions. However, that's not called murder, it's called resistance.
How about after the revolutions? Is orchestrating the deaths of millions any less murder than pulling the trigger?

Wrong argument.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So he evolved into a killer. Wow! thats progressive evolution isn't it. We came from mud and are the only creature to kill each other randomly. Evolution is really progressive aye!

Yes, I'm laughing... evolution is the craziest thing that people believe. But if it's true..Anders is the end result.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
The guy proclaims to be a christian. Quit posting WND like it's an actual news source, get over it. Religion drives people to utter madness at times.

And how would you know? Do you know Anders Breivik? Do you visit Norwegian newspapers? No? Then you have no clue. Even on VG.no, Nettavisen.no and Dagbladet.no they said, "Andreas was not a fundamentalist Christian".

I'm kicking myself so hard for not taking a screenshot because I knew people like you would claim otherwise.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I dunno. This reminds me of how people claimed Anton Lavey made a "confession" on his death bed that his Satanic pursuit was wrong and how he supposedly regretted it blah, blah. These people are dead and that makes it so much easier to contort their image because they aren't around to set the record straight.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Just one? How about two?

Pol Pot. 2 million murders.
Josef Stalin. 60 Million murders.

Oh I forgot...
Chairman Mao. Also killed millions.
edit on 7/25/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
I dunno. This reminds me of how people claimed Anton Lavey made a "confession" on his death bed that his Satanic pursuit was wrong and how he supposedly regretted it blah, blah. These people are dead and that makes it so much easier to contort their image because they aren't around to set the record straight.

Only they left around actions and words that completely sum up what they did and why. Most didn't mince words, and their actions speak for themselves.

Anton LeVey was a narcissist and if he did "confess" it was merely one of those "dying breath" recantations intended to add a little extra "screw-you" to everyone, God and the Devil all at the same time.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Only they left around actions and words that completely sum up what they did and why. Most didn't mince words, and their actions speak for themselves.

Anton LeVey was a narcissist and if he did "confess" it was merely one of those "dying breath" recantations intended to add a little extra "screw-you" to everyone, God and the Devil all at the same time.

No doubt LaVey didn't say what people claim he did. He was 67 years old when he died... he knew he was getting old and he had PLENTY of time to change his ways if he had any doubts, whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

No doubt LaVey didn't say what people claim he did. He was 67 years old when he died... he knew he was getting old and he had PLENTY of time to change his ways if he had any doubts, whatsoever.

Why should he, when he can do ALL of it, and still be "forgiven" and steal his soul away from the Devil on his dying breath? Then by the pact as understood by many to be how God works, he gets to go hang out with God, after living a life a debauchery.

If you don't grasp how very amusing this would be to a man like LaVey, I probably can't explain it to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join