It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist proclaimed himself Darwinian not Christian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

It matters that he wanted to start a religious war between the Christians and the Islams. Even though he was not a true believer. But the religious war is coming to Europe anyway, and the Islams will make this guy look like a kid with a cap-gun in comparison when they get going.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
He was also allegedly a weightlifter.

Does that make all weightlifters suspect?

I know the press will continually spin this towards a new celebrity terrorist, and the establishment will embrace the meme because it is politically expedient and will engender more defense and security activities, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
The guy proclaims to be a christian. Quit posting WND like it's an actual news source, get over it. Religion drives people to utter madness at times.

And absolutely nothing else can drive you crazy, hey, we have never in history of mankind have had any Atheists who went and blew thousands of innocent people up in to pieces.

A more rational position would be to claim that humans have the capability of acting violently, what ever that ideology maybe. Even if you are a hippie, you can act violently, this is reality. Even if you are a vegetarian, you can act violently. This does not mean that vegetarianism is the cause of that violence, it might be an excuse used by the perpetrator, but it surely isn't the cause. So get real and stop with the bigotry.

Let's not act like religion is the only ideology where its followers have acted violently, there is a reason why there is a big text on top of this page saying "deny ignorance".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

....Goal is to have people begging for their one world Dictatorship!....

Expect to see more "terrorist attacks" The Elite have now set the date for "Global Governance" it is 2025.

A year ago in The Global Journal this article appeared Of What Use is Global Governance? written by Pascal Lamy, Director, World Trade Organization (WTO) He speaks of the European Union as sort of an intermediate stage.

...the [EU is the] very incarnation of an international organization of integration in which Member States have agreed to relinquish sovereignty in order to strengthen the coherence and effectiveness of their actions.

...If there is one place on earth where new forms of global governance have been tested since the Second World War, it is in Europe. European integration is the most ambitious supranational governance experience ever undertaken. It is the story of interdependence desired, defined, and organized by the Member States. In no respect is the work complete—neither geographically nor in terms of depth (i.e., the powers conferred by the Member States to the E.U.), nor, obviously, in terms of identity....

Our challenge today is to establish a system of global governance that provides a better balance between leadership, effectiveness, and legitimacy on the one hand, and coherence on the other...

Here is the date: "Global Governance 2025" by by US & EU Intelligence Agencies courtesy of Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

The Atlantic Council has a summary of "Global Governance 2025" HERE

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. ....

The article From Carroll Quigley to the UN Millennium Summit: Thoughts on the New World Order has a nice summary of the agenda from the The United Nations Millennium Summit, New York City, September 2000. It is about one forth of the way down the web page.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
He was also allegedly a weightlifter.
Does that make all weightlifters suspect?

Does 'Roid Rage' count? Fact is that in sorting out whatever miasma generated his behaviour, every factor needs to be considered.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x
Looks like mainstream media once again jumps to conclusions without any proof or they just made it up! Looks like another "False Flag" operation that will be used to impose restriction on honest citizens!

The media agencies are always in a frenzy to get the story out there first. In doing so, little details such as facts often suffer as a result. It happened with 911, with 7/7, with Osama's death and so on. What you find is that the story changes/evolves as time moves on because more facts come to hand. Some media agencies also make up things to sensationalise the story in a bid to prevent viewers from flipping the dial to another news channel. There is nothing nefarious going on here other than good, old fashioned crap reporting.

IRM

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
confreak,

You posted,

And absolutely nothing else can drive you crazy, hey, we have never in history of mankind have had any Atheists who went and blew thousands of innocent people up in to pieces.

A more rational position would be to claim that humans have the capability of acting violently, what ever that ideology maybe.

This is textbook of pubic education nonsense promoted today as intelligent, gnostic rational intelligence. It is none of these.
The reason it works so well with most people and shames them unto silence is that public education, financed by the body politic, and reinforced by a willing, compliant, shilling news media, totally ignores the record of history. They choose to dwell mostly on western history and pretty much ignore what has happened in other nations and continents.

What you are attempting to default through on others ignorance of history does not explain the mass killings which happened in Communist countries among their own peoples. The millions killed in Communist Russia after the October Revolution up to the time of Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev. Your position also totally ignores what happened in Communist China after the Maoists took over after WW2.

These are both God Hating, Atheist nations. This is what happens when man goes to the ultimate rationality..of reason. logic, and man made intelligence.

Among men this began with the Encyclopedias in France..who by reason turned on their people and began the slaughter of 20% of Frenchmen and leading them to the Guillotine. It was refined later by the Internationale unto the Communist Revolution which took place in 1917.

You do not have to go that far back in history to find this fingerprint. Little logic and reason/rationale needed. It is right there from the time of the "Enlightenment." This is what men of logic and reason/rationale do when they get into power.

You don't have to use a time warp technique to go way back into history to see it happening. this happened in the last 100 years.

Atheism is famous for its index or fingerprint of logic, reason, and rational thinking. What I am describing among men or logic, reason, and rationale puts huge unexplained holes in this pattern of thinking.

Be very careful of what one thinks is rational, logical, and reasonable.

History itself ...when told in toto..will explain away much of mans logic and reason.

Ungodly/Atheistic people in power..have killed, destroyed, and murdered millions.

The difference is that by logic, reason, intelligence, gnosticism...western people never get exposed to the history of the world so they never see it..never think it through.

One more thing...Humanism is a religion. A very devout belief among many.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 25-7-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why are we calling this guy a terrorist? What ever happened to a mass murder? If he act alone like everyone is reporting how was is a terrorist act if there is no terrorist group to keep the attacks coming? Ever since 9/11 everyone and everything is a terrorist or terrorist act. I'm not terrorfied like the media wants me to be. I understand they run a story like this and run it into the ground to get everyone afraid. I know what year it is and how people just don't care about another human anymore. Why should we here in America every so called "leader" our congress men and women have sold us out for a little bit of money and power.
Its just crazy if you sit back and look how everything is terror this and terror that now. I think its pretty ridiculous everything is made to sound so horrible not thats the killings aren't horrible but we don't need to call is a terrorist attack.We didn't call Charlies Whitman a terrorist in 1966 when he did the tower shootings at Univerisity of Texas.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MRF227

It's all about branding and terrorist is a very effective buzz word. Aside from that, terrorism is usually a violent act commited for political purposes. This is apparantly what his aim was, so as much as I personally hate the terror label, it's actually quite appropriate for the actions of this man.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRF227

This reply is for both you and Invertro.

Terrorism is the new template or paradigm by which government will install new restrictions and control/fears on their own peoples.

Terrorism and radical Islam are to replace the fear of the Communists as a control technique over ones own peoples.

The common denominator here is fear and control techniques ceding to more government control/controls...ie...less individual freedom. Security in exchange for freedom and liberty...ie..1984.

It is up to you to decide how deep down the hole you want to go in this.

There are more and more concerns by individual thinking peoples that it is their own governments about which they need to be concerned..not some terrorist in or from a foreign country. But that their own government is trying to look for domestic varieties of terrorists to more gain and consolidate their power and authority over their own peoples.

I have heard people voice these concerns since the late 1980s. They seem to be coming to fruition.

I agree MRF 227...anything and everything is terrorism and terrorists. Someone breaks wind in the mid east and it is big news and affects the price at the pump. It is indeed fear mongering and sells alot of copy in the media and among naturally fearful peoples.
I have often stated here on ATS/BTS that the media is become to tabloid like ..sensationalism of everything and anything. I find nothing more disgusting than the British Daily mail. a little bit of news and on the right what the stars are doing. Many American papers here are following this tabloid template.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 25-7-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't even understand why people care about what this guy believes or what kind of "religion" he is a part of.

The simple fact is that he is a terrorist- scum of the earth.
He is sick in the head.

It doesn't matter what he believes. There are people like him of every race, culture and religious belief- but they are all the same; sick people who kill innocents humans without remorse or care for anyone but themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x

Terrorist proclaimed himself Darwinian not Christian

www.wnd.com

WASHINGTON -- A review of Anders Behring Breivik's 1,500-page manifesto shows the media's quick characterization of the Norwegian terrorist as a "Christian" may be as incorrect as it was to call Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh one.

Breivik was arrested over the weekend,charged with a pair of brutal attacks in and near Oslo,Norway, including a bombing in the capital city that killed 7 and a shooting spree at a youth political retreat on the island of Utoya that killed more than 80 victims.
(visit the link for the full news article)

You mean... Darwinism is just as FANATICAL!!!??? HAHAHA Maybe now people will stop pinning the lable on the christian.

Sorry... I had to bring it out. It shed light on people in general. Its not the belief, but how you react in it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRF227
Why are we calling this guy a terrorist? What ever happened to a mass murder? If he act alone like everyone is reporting how was is a terrorist act if there is no terrorist group to keep the attacks coming? Ever since 9/11 everyone and everything is a terrorist or terrorist act. I'm not terrorfied like the media wants me to be. I understand they run a story like this and run it into the ground to get everyone afraid. I know what year it is and how people just don't care about another human anymore. Why should we here in America every so called "leader" our congress men and women have sold us out for a little bit of money and power.
Its just crazy if you sit back and look how everything is terror this and terror that now. I think its pretty ridiculous everything is made to sound so horrible not thats the killings aren't horrible but we don't need to call is a terrorist attack.We didn't call Charlies Whitman a terrorist in 1966 when he did the tower shootings at Univerisity of Texas.

Apparently you're only a terrorist if you believe in a god. Otherwise you're just a murderer.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
World Nut Daily -- and the other christian apologists are spinning this like crazy -- radical christens would never do anything like this - only barbarians like radical muslims/atheists/jews/"darwinists"/witches/buddists/hindi you know brown people -- only they would do something this hideous. not christians.

Beck is spinning this as if this was a Nazi youth camp and it is understandable that the shooter was driven to this.

Stormfront.org and the freepers at free republic are denying this could be carried out by a christen.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I guess so atleast I don't have to worry about ever being called a terrorist then

I really think people need to get over their fears and get with the times and realize that "god" did not put us here nor did he create the universe. If he did he went a little bit over board don't you think we can barely make it off the planet and he went ahead and created the milkyway and billions of other galaxies that we will never get to. Sounds like a big waste of time if he had that much time on his hands he could have just went and perfected us!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Terrorism is the new template or paradigm by which government will install new restrictions and control/fears on their own peoples.

I couldn't agree more, but I was going by the standard dictionary definition for terrorism. Because he has proclaimed himself as a political warrior of sorts, terrorism is the correct term for it.

Terrorism is a word that is far too overused and all too welcome in this indoctrinated society, when most people don't get that anyone is capable of these acts. This is my main problem with the media gripping onto inconsequential things, like his religion, or him posing with some guns. Those are trivial little mental images for us to subconciously recall the next time they say "terrorism."

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
so to protect the monoculture of europe to maintain a christian ideology, he decided the best course of action was to bomb his government's office complex and shoot his own citizens.

best candidate for human experimentation, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRF227
reply to post by theRhenn

I guess so atleast I don't have to worry about ever being called a terrorist then

I really think people need to get over their fears and get with the times and realize that "god" did not put us here nor did he create the universe. If he did he went a little bit over board don't you think we can barely make it off the planet and he went ahead and created the milkyway and billions of other galaxies that we will never get to. Sounds like a big waste of time if he had that much time on his hands he could have just went and perfected us!

Why change my belief? I believe as I've read, God gave man dominion over all things. This includes the stars, the planets, etc. So, how would a belief in God stop anyone from exploring the many works of his hands. Why else would he create so many unique worlds?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
IMHO he was a Manchurian candidate.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
He was a deranged murderer, no religion nor non religion has the monopoly on deranged murderers.

What I can't understand is how he could have got all the arsenal of weapons and bullets. In the UK, seriously, you cannot get more than a dozen paracetamol for fear that you may use this for an overdose!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join