It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Still Shakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I've been chatting on & off all day to a friend in Japan. I wont go into what life is like there still as well, this person was chased away from ATS by racists & they told me these things in confidence & doesnt want me to share here, however thats not why I write.

Our conversation ended very abruptly about 5 minutes ago. 10 minutes or so ago a 5.7 was registered near Tokyo & everything is swaying, though outside is eerily quiet. Emergency bags were grabbed & shoes put on.

Then 5 minutes later, I can only assume another one hit, size unknown, I just got a few words, "shaking, will get back when I can"

This is not the 1st for the day, there was another 5+ earlier. They described to me a strange feeling throughout the day, as if Japan was floating, sliding, it felt different to normal, different to a quake. I said earlier maybe something big was coming, & then the above hit 2 hours later.

It is strange talking to someone who is suddenly hit by a quake that sways their building, its surreal, scary, but you just want to know more.

Things seem far from pleasont over there right now, it just hasnt stopped since the tsunami. I wonder how long Japan & its people can take this.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
I wonder how long Japan & its people can take this.

Many People, like me, feel 'jishin yoi', this mean "Sick by Earthquake like a Nausea"!

But now it is already much calmer than 3 Month before,
now we have even days without something bigger than a 4,5 Mag!

So, it is going better already, nothing to worry!

The People are better prepared now,
before many of the young People here in Tokyo or other Metropolises never mind "a big one"
but now they understand that there will be no help for a long time in the case "The Big One" happen!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I really am concerned for them... they are over Lava Tubes in the north, and now the Groundwater near Fukushima may be polluted with radiation as well ...

I just wonder why they do not put a slurry of that quenching agent (which they mine there) into the water being used in cooling the disabled reactors!! ... ??? ...

Kills two birds with one stone, and solves the problem so much faster!! ..

I have a pet theory .. and it is only a theory but I will give you the jist of it. .. The magnetic pole is moving to the north, away from the Pacific, it has to have some type of Gyroscopic mass with it .. a turning mass, like the planet turns -- but not so swiftly perhaps...

The Pole is moving, the Earth rotates - to the EAST .. and Japan sits out and away from it's main land mass.
The ocean floors are far less thick (in height) and "possibly" more pliable; --- but brittle land masses may be scraping on the Gyro-mass as it is turning and moving toward Siberia .. at over a foot a day!!

Lots of Earthquakes, esp. those swam quakes ... as the gyro moves another foot or two or three past some underground protrusion.

The Aleutians and CA seem to be kicking up a bit today .. China and other areas ... it is a difficult transition for our Earth as she moves into the Southern Magnetic Field of the Galaxy ... and we have a few more years of adjustments to go, I think.

The Japanese are a brave and resourceful people, ... and I hope they get some Quenching Agent on the Nuclear Plants, and that the quakes do not ruin their economy and their lives too badly ... They are so well mannered, we could all take etiquette lessons from them, and I have to say .. I envy their food savvy!

These are Earthquake 3D images .. it is freeware! .. no install, just unzip and click!

TODAY:

YESTERDAY AND TODAY - PACIFIC:

YESTERDAY AND TODAY - ATLANTIC:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Did you get that 'sliding' feeling as was described to me ?

Also, off topic, it was pointed out to me yestrday & today that there were military jets & black chinooks flying around, you see any of that ?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

Nice.

Where do you get this freeware ?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Yes, we called this 'jishin yoi',
3 days after 03/11 my Wife and I escaped to Thailand,
there and so short after the Tohoku Earthquake it was really bad,
a total lost in to our Earth Crust.

Now it is already much better,
but it is still not "normal"!

This Days i do not see soooooo much military Movements here in Tokyo/ Kanto
and the US Base is very quite.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Last week two japanese fellows showed up at my place of business here in texas.One stated that he is from where the earthquake hit and the other further away.long story short they needed to get away and are looking to catch a gator gar.they didnt bring much skill with them but a whole bag of patients.After a day fishing with me they are well on their way to catching a 2meter gar.in the mean time im gonna get my camera and ask questions.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Earthquake 3D, Free ware (or enhanced version for $20) ... No Install, just unzip and click!
Nice adjustability.
EQ 3D

Or .. if you want a certified clean download go to CNET:
EQ 3D

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

I think I know who you might be referring to, and frankly that person saw racism in everything. Sorry, but the overreaction was epic and they were offered many kind words. I never once saw an ATSer give a racist comment to this person (if it's who I think it is) or anyone else on this site. It seemed to me they were having their own personal pity-party and everyone was invited. The more sympathy they got the more rabid and attacking this person became. Just no pleasing some folks.

As for the slipping feeling, I can't imagine what it is like, and I do apologize if this sounds cold, but they have been warned to leave. There is plenty of data to support that Japan just ain't that safe right now. The Japanese who are not leaving either can't or won't... for all kinds of reasons. I'm not saying it's their fault - except perhaps in the leaders they choose (but we're all guilty of that). I'm not saying it isn't horrible. I'm not saying leaving isn't a terrible option. I am saying that if a forest fire was coming up to my backdoor I would find a way to get out, especially if I was responsible for children. I wouldn't care what I had to do, I'd be gone.

The thing with radiation is even small doses can kill you, it all depends on the luck of the draw. In the case of kids, their chances are much higher. Ignoring what people like Arnie Gunderson are telling us about internal emitters and relying on Geiger counter evidence (that only measures gamma, not Alpha and, usually, not Beta radionuclides) and the like is a very poor choice, IMO. A very high concentration of Alpha particles are turning up in car air filters from Toyko and all around Japan. This is strong evidence of a very very serious risk to health that is being ignored.

Between earthquake, radiation, volcanoes and cyclones I'd say Japan is a very unsafe part of the world ATM. To stay, against all good advice when it's been proven that the authorities are lying, admit they have lied "to avoid panic" and have been shown time and time again to be untrustworthy, is plain old stupidity if not downright cowardice and refusal to accept change, IMO. People wrongly think that just because the worst hasn't happened yet that it can't. What they don't see is that in Japan it's happening in SLOW MOTION. Frog in boiling water syndrome. (Put a frog in boiling water it jumps out. Put a frog in cold water and slowly turn up the heat it stays until it cooks to death).

But hey! What do I know right? I'm just one anonymous voice amongst many. People are free to put the blinders back on, deny everything, lash out at everything and find every small nuance that justifies staying put. Maybe the dice will fall in their favor, who knows. I hope, for their sake, it does.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

I wrote it already in the other Forum,
many of the Japanese People think:
"It is better to die in the own burning Castle than living somewhere in Misery"

And please do not forget that the oldest male, the Firstborn, need to stay at Home.
He need to provide the daily Ritual for the Ancestors!

This is a very fatal approach of Life, in my humble Opinion!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Desertion is "UnJapanese, possible epidemic of suicide and depression"

top topics

join