It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conet Project and 8.3.11 *Are* Connected.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Part Zero: Introduction
8.3.11 is an organization that is going to reveal something to the world on August 3rd, 2011. They have two websites: 8.3.11 and a forum.

The Conet Project is another organization that has been deciphering shortwave radio station broadcasts and is going to reveal something about them on the same date, 8-3-11. They have two websites: The Conet Project and a forum.

There has been a large group of people on ATS who have been working on breaking the code of the 8.3.11 project here.

This post is going to lay down a case for there being a common event or series of events that The Conet Project and 8.3.11 are both working on. However, they are working more or less independently. This can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, so this post is worth reading for that.

Later on in the post, I am going to do a bit of wild speculation about a possible alternate reality theory.

However, in the last half hour, new information surfaced that makes me doubt any paranormal theory a bit. Go to The Conet Project forum and read the spoiler they provided, if it is still up.

PART ONE: There Must be a Common Source

There is something definitely something going on here that is deeper than we think. Here is what I propose: there is some sort information that triggered both The Conet Project and 8.3.11 independently. In other words, even though the two groups are not related, they ARE STILL WORKING ON THE SAME THING, OR SOMETHING SIMILAR, INDEPENDENTLY.

There is much information for this. When I downloaded the .mp3 files from the 8.3.11 website, they showed up in VLC media player as directly from "The Conet Project" cd. In other words, 8.3.11 is definitely going to share with us information that is related to those audio tracks and therefore related to what The Conet Project is going to reveal from decoding those audio tracks.

It is interesting to note that The Conet Project did not publish the cd, however, they worked together to decode the messages. I believe that this is where they got their information from. Their story is pretty straight-forward. They found these messages, decoded them, and are going to release them on 8-3-11.

There must be some reason that the date is important that both The Conet Project and 8.3.11, some reason that could both be found in the decoded messages and the 8.3.11 alternate source, whatever it is.

Quote from The Conet Project Forum:

Question: Why can't you tell us what is happening? Why do we have to wait?
Answer: It´s necessary to wait to 8/3/11. The message of 8-3-11.info group is different from ours, but the focus must be very similar, I think so

PART TWO: Diplomatic Relations

Quotes from The Conet Project Forum:
[Color=Yellow]
Question: Are you related to the original 8-3-11 page?
Answer: No. But without a doubt we shared knowledge

Question: How do we know this is associated with 8*3*11?
Answer: We aren´t associated with 8-3-11.info group but we supported to them

Question:Why is this date (8.3.11) so relevant for you to make your revelation?
Answer: Because is the date chosen by the 8-3-11.info group. If they will give the same information we don´t want publish before they

This is interesting. My opinion is that 8.3.11 has an alternate source, possibly their Belle (who is different than the Belle that worked on the audio recordings), but contacted The Conet Project in order to get information from their decryption work. There is definitely something important about the date 8-3-11, however less important to The Conet Project.

PART THREE: The Conet Project, 8.3.11 and Weird Answers

The Conet Project says that they have no connection to 8.3.11, which I believe. However, they have someone named "Belle" who was involved with the shortwave radio broadcasts that they decoded. The creepy thing is, they mention that Belle was not female, but an "it." They say that their information will have world-wide effect.

This is where things get kind of creepy. I will lay down the facts here and then tell you my interpretation.

[Color=Yellow]
Question: Have you contact with something?
Answer: We discovered something. We will contact in a future, for sure

Question:Who's the girl from the pic?
Answer: She is a old woman, called Belle, but she isn´t the same Belle that appear in 8-3-11.info, although they have much in common

What do those two quotes together mean, along with the information that Belle was an "it?" And what about "We will contact in a future, for sure" why "a future" instead of "the future?" If they aren't the same Belle, but they are both related enough to the cause to each be picked up independently as mascots for the different organizations, what the hell does that mean?

Quotes from The 8.3.11 Forum:
[Color=Blue]
Question: Is there any non-human member in your group?
Answer: One. His name is Sam.

Question: What country is 18,000 from?
Answer: Michigan.

Question: Michigan isnt a country. Why mislead us?
Answer: That wasn't misleading. It was just the opposite.

So.. is Michigan a country, in an alternate reality? What is up with Sam and the Belle involved with The Conet Project both being non-human? Would this all make sense if there was some kind of alternate reality, time travel going on?

LOL these are wild speculations on my part, but I kept them to Part Three in order to keep the other two parts more grounded in reality.

Part Four: A Really Boring Set of Answers
8.3.11 was chosen because it spells "Bell"
This is nothing more than two different groups of people using The Conet Project audio tracks and Forumspring as a backdrop for a mysterious story and internet game that they made up independently. This answer is supported by a recent post in The Conet Project forum, which I took a screen shot of in case it goes down.

edit on 25-7-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Op, it would be great if you could give those who don't know what the project is a brief overview. I guess its a case of waiting and seeing thanks for the thread .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Referring to this site? 8-3-11.info...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Curious indeed. please post more info, all i'm getting is WEIRD, and the inet is full of weird.

What makes this .... noteworthy?

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
[Color=Yellow]
Question: Have you contact with something?
Answer: We discovered something. We will contact in a future, for sure

Question:Who's the girl from the pic?
Answer: She is a old woman, called Belle, but she isn´t the same Belle that appear in 8-3-11.info, although they have much in common

Quotes from The 8.3.11 Forum:
[Color=Blue]
Question: Is there any non-human member in your group?
Answer: One. His name is Sam.

Question: What country is 18,000 from?
Answer: Michigan.

Question: Michigan isnt a country. Why mislead us?
Answer: That wasn't misleading. It was just the opposite.

So.. is Michigan a country, in an alternate reality? What is up with Sam and the Belle involved with The Conet Project both being non-human? Would this all make sense if there was some kind of alternate reality, time travel going on?

The whole Michigan thing could be that they were trying to be more descriptive in their response. Instead of just saying that 18,000 was from the U.S. they went further and said he/she/it was from Michigan. See what I'm saying?

If this is the only reason you are questioning whether it's about an alternate reality then I'd have to say.... you need some sleep.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thanks for your suggestion. I added a bit more into the introduction.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Conet Project is not an organization, it's a set of compilation CDs released by Irdial Discs in 1997.

The Conet Project on Wikipedia

Irdial Discs Conet Project page

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This 8*3*11 thing has gotten a lot of attention, seems like there are people all around that have heard about it. And they have their social networking sites, you've seen the questions. I read them all too. Its mysterious, no one has any real information about it.

Thats part of the fun don't you think? if they are related, then i cannot wait for August 3rd

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yeah, the alternate reality theory is definitely not well supported. I just thought I would throw it out there. New evidence I just discovered on The Conet Project forum that was posted while I was writing this suggests that it is all fictional.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

There is also an organization calling themselves The Conet Project that worked on breaking the codes in the original compilation you mention. That compilation is used both by The Conet Project and 8.3.11 .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Be funny if this just turns out to be some kind of viral marketing...

Gotcha... Again...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It very well could be, all we can do is speculate until the days rolls around. IF something groundbreaking happens, we'll be psyched that we had speculated as we did

If it is viral marketing, then im going to kick the CEO in the balls.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Op, it would be great if you could give those who don't know what the project is a brief overview. I guess its a case of waiting and seeing thanks for the thread .

Greetings:

So nice to see you out there, my friend.

We were participating in the other forum (8•3•11) and got accused of being a mole!

And attacked severely by the "ringmaster!"

Since you have a level head, please take a gander at that one and see if "Forevever" is right in her accusations, if you please and have a spare moment.

We believe that we have proven (by our past threads and posts) that we are who we say we are and being a mole is not even in our vocabulary.

America's Being Nuked... is our present offering and would love you to drop by and leave a note.

Again, nice to see you and good health.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

P.S. We are working on a "Radiation Prevention & Remedies" thread and would like your input,
should you are interested.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Either its some major whistleblower site or some ingenious marketing tactic...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by cripmeister

There is also an organization calling themselves The Conet Project that worked on breaking the codes in the original compilation you mention. That compilation is used both by The Conet Project and 8.3.11 .

As far as I know numbers stations use so called One Time Pads which makes decoding impossible. theconetproject.com is obviously set up by the people behind 8-3-11 and part of their viral campaign.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Honestly I think it is, much of the numerology in several of their websites adds up to movie 11-11-11.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Except one thing.

SPOILER ALERT DONT CONTINUE IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

www.formspring.me...

you be confident that no govt will be mad or security compromised if the shortwave numbers stations were broadcasted by governments to their secret agents in the field, thus the meaning would be top secret?

The stories we will publish are fiction, don´t appear any country or real person, e.g. "Mr A86 one day discovered a new signal. His radio system was receiving a strange message when he was looking for his favourite signature tune. He started to try to decipher the message: 1,5,3,4,0..."

Only in the end of the page we will write that ALL is fiction

Also we want to do a system where webpage visitor can do "his song", with a table with numbers and letters.

Why we do this?. Because we don´t want see nervious or scare people and we think it would help. If you go to see a horror movie you know that you will scare but is FICTION so no problem when you go out the cinema, but with the audio tracks no, so we try to change this.

If we are worried someone want to apologize for saying it was an important information and everything else, but we believe it´s the only way to see really what is intended with these audio tracks is scary

Our email address is [email protected]

edit on 25-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The stories we will publish are fiction

that's all i needed to read
what follows is poor explanation
that's hard to understand and I have better things to do

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

how the noddy god doin ?
Is the black sun rising again ?

Anyone listening to the black radio again ?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Seems to be a sort of disclosure, for folks that are a way.

And a call to action, for those that do.

Onions have many lay7ers and so do we.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join