It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are taking over the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

its all good, this has been going on since the first fleet

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by Misterlondon

the only reason we whinge is becuase we have everything and are bored with having everything, you know we live houses over here that are bigger than shoe boxes, our women are the most beautiful

and the beer is actually cold.

of course we whinge.

edit on 25-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

I've actually lived in Australia for a couple of years.. And visited almost every main town/city in your country..

Firstly it is an amazing place.. I would love to live there, unfortunately my visa expired and I have to leave..

But there is no denying you guys can whinge for everyone onthe planet and I found Aussies to be quite racist in their undertones..

As for the woman.. Looks wise, Believe me my friend, they are not the most beautiful in the world.. Go and do a bit of travelling and you would soon retract that statement..
Attitude wise they are quite laddish and a little vulgar.. As are alot of English women I must add to be fair and balanced .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I have no issues with muslims, but I do have issues that muslims are moving into England in huge numbers.

England has the church of England, obviously. Why are muslims moving in? To take over the country, and the religion.

Britain has allowed many musllims in - these people are the trojan horse - then a million more will convert Britain to muslim.

Hatred is taking over the world.
Intolerance is taking over the world.
Mans inhumanity to man, is taking over the world.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

you understand the term is Whinging Pom?

Id rather have a nice set of teeth than your yoghurt i said good day sir!

The whole teeth thing is a myth and a stereotype.. Of course as with anywhere in the world there are some people that lack dental hygiene, but your statement is ridiculous, it's like me saying all Aussies where hats with corks on and go around throwing boomerangs..
Some people really need to get out and see the world instead of being confined within a bubble of ignorance..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Mentalistbee

There is a saying - if you cannot win by war, you win by moving in.

So I am saying that the British government is really stupid.

Is that really the saying catwhoknows?
Or is the saying "if you can't beat them, join them?"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

There is a saying - if you cannot win by war, you win by moving in.

By deceit they do war.

Who am I talking about?

Who is gaining more power because Westerners are growing more and more afraid of Muslims?

HUH?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Less than 3% of UK citizens are Muslims, they aren't forcing anyone to join Islam, and none of their Sharia courts are above UK common law. I've been living in the UK for years, and never had an issue.

In short, put your bigot paranoia back into that box and show a bit of tolerance

The OP's statement is beyond ridiculous: First he claims to have nothing against Muslims...and then he goes on saying that this is only really the case if they don't live anywhere near him. What is that, some proximity triggered racism?

PS: I'm pretty sure the Norwegian shooter would fullheartedly agree with the OP

edit on 25-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

The whole premise of this thread is ridiculous and has rightfully been treated as such by sensible ATSers.

The only people I see gaining more power is the far-right who are using people's fear of the unfamiliar (in this case, Muslims) as a springboard for their politricks of hatred.

Now back to the banter!

(P.S. I really do have a bad tooth!)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
we english are affraid to speak up for fear of being labbled a racist and a bigot

this cant go on for much longer! we need to find the spirit and stand up to these people

yeh we are in iraq and afghan as invading forces but there is many many more muslims invading us at the same time

up the EDL

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Explanation: Uhmm?

It doesn't matter what religion ... its all the same when the ship is sinking!

Personal Disclosure: England is NOT the whole world [although it may be the OPers whole world
] and the OP might want to add some credible eveidence to back up their claims or this is just a rant.
:shk:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I'm enjoying the lack of tolerance that more and more posters show towards these hatred and ignorance ridden posts. People are actually waking up after so many years...

(P.S. I really do have a bad tooth!)

Ouch...better get that checked out by a dentist! ( I'm stalling my appointment lol )

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
we english are affraid to speak up for fear of being labbled a racist and a bigot

this cant go on for much longer! we need to find the spirit and stand up to these people

yeh we are in iraq and afghan as invading forces but there is many many more muslims invading us at the same time

up the EDL

I'm English and I'm not afraid to speak up. The EDL is nothing to me. It doesn't speak for or represent me in any way. Take your crass generalizations and shove 'em.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Now the UK Authorities are targeting the EDL, linking them to the killer in Norway. Allegations he met
members of the group.

Reports coming in on Sky News.

I wondered how long it would be, before they started pointing the finger.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Now the UK Authorities are targeting the EDL, linking them to the killer in Norway. Allegations he met
members of the group.

To be honest, those old EDL fools should just be ignored. We don't listen to the mentally ill, and they are most certainly mentally ill plagued by an irrational fear of anything that doesn't agree with their silly little beliefs.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Written into Holy scripture is the desire for the full conversion of the World; for everyone to believe like they do, for everyone to support Allah.

They will achieve it by whatever means; violence, or rapid reproduction or protest of democracy.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Christians use the same tactics, declaring condoms as a sin assures that Christians will be more likely NOT to use them, and thus re-produce. (Of course this is just my opinion, but i believe that's why the Pope declared condoms a sin, just as many religious preachers protest contraceptives)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
members of the group.

The lengthy so-called "compendium" written by Anders Behring Breivik contains many mentions of the English Defence League, which he describes as having "noble intentions" but being "dangerously naive"

1,500+ page manifesto can be found here:-

politisktinkorrekt.info...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

Thank you for the link.

I posted on your thread but I will post is here also.

Has any Christians Groups come out and condemned this guys actions? If not I find that rather bizarre to say the least.

I dont hear the pope condemning this nor do I hear any other Leader of Christian Denominations Condemning this also. Unless I have missed it.

Id any actions by Islamic Extremists are carried out. Leaders from Islamic groups either condemn it or praise it. So My question would be where are the voices from the leaders of the Christian World.? Why are they being silent over this.
edit on 25-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

What I think is hilarious is that no one seems to condemn Christians overeall...yet when a Muslim terrorist commits a crime, people somehow blame all Muslims. Bunch of hypocrites!!

I think condemning an entire people based on the actions of a minority is always wrong, but it's interesting to see the double standard people apply here. Just today, someone else started a "Muslims are taking over the world" thread

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I noticed, and agree with you on your last comments. Im not posting anything inflamning incase of being gettign into trouble or be shot down for it.

But nothing new there has always been double standards.

Star for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join