It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Timing of Anders Behring Breivik

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50
reply to post by ozzraven

Your words are standard Marxist drivel, the kind that has been rammed down our throats for decades now, and we are fed up with it. We're not going to lie down and commit cultural suicide anymore, or let you take the lands our ancestors worked so hard to build up for more than a thousand years.

I've got a better idea: why don't all these UNINVITED Third World immigrants take all the money, knowledge and skills the West have so freely given them back to BUILD UP THEIR OWN ANCESTRAL HOMELANDS, THEIR OWN ANCESTRAL COUNTRIES, helping their own people instead of just parasitizing ours, and calling us "haters" if we dare to protest at being parasitized?

So...what do you plan to do with all the mutts? Do they all get to flip a coin? What of the people who are "cultually assimilated" and perhaps have been for a number of geneartions?

Reveal thyself.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Judging from your expert knowledge, I would guess that you are a member or former member of the security forces or armed forces, for whom I have the greatest respect, and I heartily wish you had been there that day to protect those poor kids. It's incredible to me to learn that there was only one security guard for 200 kids on the whole island, and he was unarmed!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Did time in the US military then police and wound up with the Dept of Defense a field intel and imagery analyst. As for being there... I wish I had been, or someone else was, who would have been capable of engaging this demented SOB and stopping and/or delaying the attack.

Unfortunately an open, free society cannot have police/security/military everywhere at all times. The past few countries who have tried it like Germany in the 1930's and the Soviet Union didn't turn out all that well.

I am glad that sites like ATS exist though- with all of us putting forth ideas, having them picked apart and fresh input added as well as open discussion allows for the actual truth to be found versus the tripe fed to us by the MSM.

In regards to Norway- we've been ahead of the media the whole time. THAT speaks to the collective intelligence present here.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I think you are being naive if you dont think some are secretly applauding this guys actions. I have seen posts on ATS, that actually supported the actions of killing Commies.

I saw that too and reported the user if we're thinking of the same person. Just disgusting

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Your words are standard Marxist drivel, the kind that has been rammed down our throats for decades now, and we are fed up with it. We're not going to lie down and commit cultural suicide anymore, or let you take the lands our ancestors worked so hard to build up for more than a thousand years.

I've got a better idea: why don't all these UNINVITED Third World immigrants take all the money, knowledge and skills the West have so freely given them back to BUILD UP THEIR OWN ANCESTRAL HOMELANDS, THEIR OWN ANCESTRAL COUNTRIES, helping their own people instead of just parasitizing ours, and calling us "haters" if we dare to protest at being parasitized?

So...what do you plan to do with all the mutts? Do they all get to flip a coin? What of the people who are "cultually assimilated" and perhaps have been for a number of geneartions?

Reveal thyself.

Those that stay agree not to breed,with their own dna.
A society has a right to define itself.
Problem,Reaction,Solution.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

For what i know, all White America (And by america i meant the whole continent) were precisely UNINVITED First World immigrants.
USA: Uk immigrants, SOUTHAMERICA: Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch immigrants....

The land belonged to those tribes that were killed by our patriot desire to build countries. you know?

If you only know to protest by planting HATE ("UNINVITED Third World immigrants take all the money"), Then the only difference between the nutjob and you is that he created an opportunity to make his HATE speech, reality. Where is the moral to criticize his actions if you believe in the same basis.

Neither of us has the right ! to desire to wipe out other cultures just for an sick conception of patriotism.
We are just dust... and our only real frontier is being one mankind.

Jesus taught us that, but some extremism "Christians" insist on destroy his words using them as a hate machine.

edit on 25-7-2011 by ozzraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The authorities are claiming he was already on their radar since March; so could they had avoided this just by one single visit to his farm that was barely even farmed if at all?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by Aeons

Reveal thyself.

Those that stay agree not to breed,with their own dna.
A society has a right to define itself.
Problem,Reaction,Solution.

No.

Take your purity and shove it.

A society defined by DNA is retarded. DNA is not thought. DNA is not a government. DNA is not a culture. DNA is not a religion.

Idiocy however, can cross both DNA and cultural memes without any problems.
edit on 2011/7/25 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Aeons

The authorities are claiming he was already on their radar since March; so could they had avoided this just by one single visit to his farm that was barely even farmed if at all?

In his Manifesto, the guy tells about a couple of police visits to his farm

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My initial reaction was similar.

This event presents the powers that be with the perfect opportunity to strengthen their ideology and social projects. I would also say the timing is notable, in recent times their grip on the minds of the people has been flagging. It happened the same day the Belgian ban on the burka came into force. He did the PTB a huge favor in this regard. His persona does seem a little contrived, the hunting permit badge for one is laughably infantile. Of course, it is completely possible that this sicko was a genuine lone wolf terrorist. His 1,500 page document reminds me of the one posted by the Texan man who was anti-federal reserve, anti-government and killed himself flying a Cessna into a bank building. I had similar suspicions back then, but it is equally possible there is no conspiracy in any of this.

Regardless of the truth, it IS being spun by the media outlets. Instead of focusing on the fact he is an insane mass-murdering psychopath, which is the truth of the matter, they are focusing intensely on nationalist, anti-multicultural beliefs. The anti-immigration movement is being demonized right now and will forever be attached to this man. Whether it will actually survive this is doubtful, the development of public opinion has been set back many years. Millions of ordinary Europeans who are concerned about the Islamisation of Europe and the continually degrading sovereignty of their countries are going to be more careful over what they say. Another nail in the coffin of free speech.

I am looking forward to what Pat Condell says about this.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Instead of focusing on the fact he is an insane mass-murdering psychopath, which is the truth of the matter, they are focusing intensely on nationalist, anti-multicultural beliefs. The anti-immigration movement is being demonized right now and will forever be attached to this man. Whether it will actually survive this is doubtful, the development of public opinion has been set back many years.

Another nail in the coffin of free speech.

Isn`t this, Karma?

What happened with the view of the arab world and islam after the insane mass-murdering psychopath who was Osama Bin Laden ?

I didnt read any of you concerned about " Another nail in the coffin of free speech".

Isn't nationalism and anti-multicultural beliefs another kind of GENERALIZATION, where you took the reality of a FEW criminal inmigrants and MAKE IT a whole reality to the third world ?

Is amazing the ability of adaptation of the human mind. I'm Impressed

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

i think thats what europeans call dumb dumb bullets were as we call them hollow points in the states

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

i forget where i read it i think it was in his manifesto but he was talking about using hollow points filled with fulminate of mercury and concentrated niccotine to maximize lethality

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The Photoshopping is evident on that particular photo.

But, Come on... Rubber Bayonet? Sorry, I just had ask if you are serious?

Its a sheath or frog for the Bayonet, today they are made of high strength polymers.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's not even like he was
targeting muslims..

The guy is a fraud!

Killed his own people
he is a nut.

The media is always spinning everything left vs right.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

OP, most of your post is entirely non-sensical. Let's recap:

--You suggest Breivik is a tool (whether intentional or not) for "them" to perpetrate their desire to demonize the Christian Right.

--You then go on to say that the Christian right is simply fighting back against marxism, liberalism, multiculturalism

--You then say this is exactly what "they" want you to think Breivik's reasons for his madness was.

--You then say that Breivik symbolizes many Westerner's condemnation for marxism, liberalism, multiculturalism

What are you trying to say here? You seem to be simultaneously condemning the media response to a supposed fabrication of this guys motives while ALSO excusing those motives away as being something expected in response to liberalism, etc.

This makes no sense whatsoever. You can't say that the Breivik doesn't symbolize the viewpoints of the right and then also say he symbolizes the viewpoints of the right.

My meager two cents?

This guy is a nutjob. Like many extremists, he took the otherwise well-meaning message of a particular group and twisted it into something nefarious. It happens all the time. You don't need to try to do damage control and distance your ideologies from his. Most logical people know that these kinds of actions are the result of extremism and, thus, not part of a more mainstream movement.

I think that the reason you and others are so afraid of being associated with this guy is because you are projecting your own tendencies to blame the actions of extremists onto entire groups.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the norwegians are too smart for this coward. they denied him an audience, and they are too level headed to enact sweeping legislation on the heels of this attack. sorry to disappoint you all, but the killer is just a coward with a heart filled with hate

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The actions of someone over compensating for intense self-loathing. Hence, hate/love of his mother and sister. Caring for his Mother while at the same time condemning her online. Speaking of his "feminization" and at the same time picking a target that reminds him of himself - citizens who look like him and "accept feminization." He tried to replace his non-existent father with some form of uber-masculine hate mongers who appeared strong to him.

He has some sort of wierd-ass Maiden/Magdalene complex going on, coupled with the urge for annihilating part of himself by annihilating those who reminded him of that part.

edit on 2011/7/25 by Aeons because: I can SPELL!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

How do you know that manifesto was actually written by the guy? Has it been confirmed it's his own writing or is it another invention like that of his new FB?

For a Norwegian he writes perfect English. I would never had guessed his FB would be in English or was the original one in Norwegian?

Lets say his manifesto was his....for an above average intelligent man, it's the biggest c0ck and bull drival I've ever read in my life.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

That was my very first thoughts too.

The Police have been mighty quiet since they took him captive......

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join