It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Timing of Anders Behring Breivik

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yeah, he planned that out too before he did the deed covering all bases. I read a comment by an English journalist afew hours ago and he's 100% correct; pay no attention reading his drivel and more time supporting the victims of this sick and twisted nut job.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have to admit that I have no interest in Templar related loonies or the material they produce, I am however concerned for my Norwegian colleagues that more cells might be active, and concerned about the impact this event will have on Norway/Europe as a whole.

And, where this is all going...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Absolutely brilliant post, Cythraul !!! Well done for saying what really needed to be said. You have seen very clearly through all the smoke and mirrors. I'd just like to point out a few more things:

- Not only was he "given" a full 90 minutes to hunt down and kill all those poor kids, but he used dumdum bullets to cause maximum suffering, maximum bloodshed and certain death. Reports emphasized the blood soaking the ground and water everywhere. I've read several comments, and one YouTube video, saying that this Norway massacre was actually a Blood Sacrifice coinciding with the "Cremation of Jesus" Day on June 22 at the Bohemian Grove, where human sacrifices are reportedly carried out.

- He hated immigrants and Muslims, so why did he kill 90 white Norwegian kids? Not a single immigrant or Muslim was harmed, yet Muslim drama queens in Europe immediately shrieked and played the victim, pretending to be "scared", demanding police protection for all mosques, and demonizing the English Defence League.

- I disagree with you about Islam, though, which some have said is one of two "control religions" being promoted by the Globalists, the other being the "Global Goddess". Since Lenin himself recommended to his followers that they ally themselves with Muslims in order to destroy western civilizations from within, the Glenn Beck programmes on the connections between western Leftists and the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood were true, and it seems he was fired for getting too close to the truth. Most people are also unaware that Muslim troops supported Nazi troops in World War II, and the Grand Muslim Mufti of Jerusalem actually suggested "The Final Solution" of the gas chambers to Hitler, and even offered to construct them!

Marxists make sure students ignore World War II and concentrate on World War I instead, because it fits in with their "we must all sacrifice our cultural and national identities in order to prevent all wars" hogwash.

Islam is the Darling of the New World Order, but people are taking a very long time to open their eyes about that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

No country can deny they have crazy extremists in their midest.

No doubts about it, Norway will never be the same again. In saying that, if the Norwegian judicial system does'nt change anytime soon, some lunatics will be out in full force seeking justice. How do you think the Norwegians are going to feel when a mass murderer gets 21 years jail and is out in 7 after murdering 93+ innocent people in cold blood? If I was Norwegian, I'd be seeking a change in the judicial system there and taking a closer look at customs after reading what this crazed gunman managed to import without a blink of the eye not to mention what he got away with, with the large quantities of chemicals he purchased nationally. There you go, thats a start.

What liberties the Norwegians have left.....they're about to loose more. You think the Norwegian Govt will learn from the lessons of what happened the other day? There's always loopholes and those extremists always find a way whereever they are.

I personally would be more afraid of a biological attack than I would be of extremists however we all need to be even more vigilant. So do we now report to authorities on quiet neighbors or only those who spend too much time playing video games? Or how about quiet single heterosexual young men with strong political ideologies who can't hold a relationship down?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I have to admit that I have no interest in Templar related loonies or the material they produce, I am however concerned for my Norwegian colleagues that more cells might be active, and concerned about the impact this event will have on Norway/Europe as a whole.

And, where this is all going...

There ARE no "cells" !!! His so-called "advice" to the EDL could have been written by any Muslim trying to get sympathy---his words are all designed to create sympathy for Muslims, pretending it is the EDL who "provoke" them, when the exact opposite is the case! AT every EDL demonstration, there are hordes of Muslims and their Marxist allies the UDF, who ALWAYS start trouble then play the victim. And the police ALWAYS target and arrest the EDL, because of Marxist infiltration of the police.

Can you not see that this Norway massacre and fabricated "manifesto" is a horrific False Flag, designed to silence all opposition to the Marxist programme of mass immigration to destroy western civilization, leading to Global Government? He's not a Christian, nor a Templar, nor anything but a Satanist assassin working for the Globalists.

Where is it all going? It's designed as an excuse for more gun control laws, more surveillance of the public, more sexual assaults at airports and train stations by TSA staff. It's designed to silence and demonize anyone who stands up for their own people, their own country, or their Christian religion, leaving the field completely free for humanity to be crushed under the Global Caliphate and the Global Government.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

I would tend to agree with your 1st and last paragraph but I disagree with your 2nd paragraph. I really do believe this is a lone crazed lunatic with a very sick and twisted mind who should rot in jail for the rest of his natural life (since Norway does'nt have the death penalty).

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50
Absolutely brilliant post, Cythraul !!! Well done for saying what really needed to be said. You have seen very clearly through all the smoke and mirrors. I'd just like to point out a few more things...

Thank you Tib50. It's proving to be a lonely place so far, seeing through all of this. Very, very few people are willing to consider the terrifying possibility that there's more to this than meets the eye. Fortunately I've already got over the phobia of being called 'crazy' and all I wish is to see the absolute truth come to light.

As for Islam versus Atheism as the Marxist/Globalist's preferred new World religion - I'm undecided. I know some researchers believe Islam is being positioned as the World's new dominant religion by TPBT, but I also can't help identifying a promotion of Atheism. Perhaps the promotion of Atheism is merely a means-to-an-end - a stop-gap whereby the West is de-Christianised before it is then fully Islamified. I'm not sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

im with you, this is fishy as hell.

plus, suddenly, no one is talking about the murdocs...... was winehouse also part of the media attention turner?

the only thing that doesn't sit right is the freemasonry bit.... why would TPTB (who are mostly masons) say anything bad about one of their own??? (in fact, isn't grassing up a fellow mason a big no no??)

curious... tho maybe it was added to make us think they aren't all masons.. which was working until i typed this

(and if masonry is just one big luciferian cult, then this guy will be a hero to them!)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Sorry, but what has my post got to do with the English Defence League? I said Norway/Europe, so what has that got to do with the EDL? Europe has enough issues of her own, without adding anything else.

As for the rest, if you read my other posts on the thread you would know where I was coming from.. and that I question how manufactured this all is..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Originally posted by Cythraul

The so-called ‘Right’ are on the rise all throughout Europe and America. This is the result of decades of extreme Liberalism and a shut-down of all debate, balance and democracy.

Where is your evidence for this?

Chances are Anders has frequented ATS considering his views which tie in with many far-right supporters you see here. How many are secretly applauding his efforts? I see no reason to think there's a grand conspiracy behind this lunatic and his actions.

Good lord man, you think ATS members may be secretly applauding this killers actions? That's quite a reach. Only a twisted mind would applaud that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Tib50

Sorry, but what has my post got to do with the English Defence League?

Because you were worrying about the assassin's mention of "cells" being active, and he linked those "cells" with England, and tried to drag the English Defence League into it to smear them.

If you think it's all manufactured, I don't understand why you would worry about manufactured "cells". I guess I misunderstood your post.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Perhaps the promotion of Atheism is merely a means-to-an-end - a stop-gap whereby the West is de-Christianised before it is then fully Islamified. I'm not sure.

Yes, yes, I think you've hit the nail right on the head !! The relentless attacks of so-called "Atheists" focussing solely upon Christianity seem aimed at its deliberate destruction. "Atheists" just ignore all other religions, and tippy-toe softly around the most bloodthirsty "religion" of all, making endless excuses for the most horrific atrocities committed every day in its name.

Since some have also made a convincing case for the "Global Goddess" religion being foisted upon us, I wonder if TPTB have decided to demote it, because the likelihood of everyone falling for some Bluebeam Goddess Hologram in the Sky seems remote, whereas Muslims are eager to crush the world under their jackboot. Atheism is also being promoted as a cover for Satanism, in my view, the symbols of which seem ever more prevalent in movies, pop songs and music videos (see the Vigilant Citizen website).

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Somebody changed his FB page, AFTER he was arrested!!! Christian, and conservative were added!!!! Winston Churchill and Max Manus, the leader of the Norwegian anti-Nazi resistance, have been deleted! Something stinks to high heaven. Also it went from Norwegian to English.
Before….. static.prisonplanet.com...
After…….. static.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well, what's your opinion of the possible link with the Bohemian Grove "Cremation of Jesus" human blood sacrifices on the same day, June 22? Here's a link to a YouTube video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

im with you, this is fishy as hell.

was winehouse also part of the media attention turner?

I was so surprised you mentioned poor Amy Winehouse, because I was wondering that myself, not about Murdoch, because the truth is nobody in Britian seems very interested in all the media hype about him, but whether she was another sacrificial victim linked in with the Bohemian Grove "Cremation of Jesus" rituals on June 22. One poster on Alex Jones said the Bohemian Grove rituals use human sacrifices to create a "vortex of dark energy", and the more victims, the greater the vortex. I don't know if any of it is true, but it is an interesting link anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

but he used dumdum bullets to cause maximum suffering, maximum bloodshed and certain death

Damn dude- it's stuff like this that will make anyone even remotely familiar with firearms to discount everything else you say.

You made some good points in the rest of your post; but when you say things like this it brings to mind a 12 year old playing Call of Duty doing the posting. Not saying you are but when you describe common hollowpoints as "dumdum bullets" and inaccurately describe the effects it tells me you did absolutely zero research on the subject.

While a ball round (FMJ) makes nice neat holes and hollowpoints do expand- the purpose of the hollowpoint is to dump the energy generated by the round into the target and to minimize the chances of the round exiting the body striking others (in police applications).

The round in no way creates maximum suffering, quite the opposite. Hollowpoints are typically used for self defense or defense of others (civilian and police applications) and for hunting (rifle caliber for the most part). These rounds are designed to dump their energy into the body of the target producing clean one shot kills assuming proper shot placement.

As for maximum bloodshed this again is not true since bleeding depends on shot placement. Should a person be shot in the heart or head there is typically little blood as (in the first case) the heart is no longer pumping or (in the second) the electrical impulses necessary to control the heartbeat are gone and the heart spasms and stops relatively quickly. Should someone have a femoral artery cut or a carotid/jugular cut then yes there is maximum bloodshed as death is caused by exsanguination but a ball round can do this just as easily as a commercial hollowpoint.

As for certain death, this again depends on shot placement. If a hollowpoint round strikes someone in a distal flange of the hand they will not face "certain death". The only way to ensure certain death is a triple tap, commonly called a Mozambique Drill or Failure to Stop Drill, which is two shots center of mass followed by one to the cranio-ocular cavity (again shot placement is key)

If you see a recurring theme it is shot placement. This is because there is no super duper, secret squirrel bullet that will spray blood by the gallon and inflict "maximum suffering, maximum bloodshed and certain death". Projectile performance is based on physics and anatomy- not emotion and invective.

Of course you could be referring to the XRBR:

XRBR Manufacturer
XRBR Manufacturer
Xtreme Rabid Badger Rounds signal a paradigm shift in home defense and anti-terrorism ammunition. Utilizing the same state of the art technology that puts foam dinosaurs in those plastic capsules that dissolve in hot water, I've been able to enhance what would be otherwise boring hollowpoint ammunition with a rabid badger core. The exact process is like, totally secret and proprietary.

Upon striking the body of your target, a rabid badger is unleashed through a process that involves a lot of really hard to understand math and physics calculations, and possibly some magic. The resulting stopping power goes beyond devastating, and is actually completely unable to be measured. In every ballistic test conducted, the badger ate the gelatin block, and then quickly turned on the testers.

My cores use very expensive laboratory grade badgers that are 99.9% pure, and 100% insane with rabies.

The shock of a rabid badger bursting from a teammate's body and then going totally nuts adds a psychological warfare element unmatched by any other ammunition maker in the industry today. To further enhance this, I took a cue from the A-10 Warthog, and painted a scary face on each and every round.

Already in use by Elite Team Fighting and many other highly trained special operations forces around the world, XRBR rounds represent the zenith in small arms ammunition technology. Get yours today!

Or the Birdman Nuke 50 round:

edit on 25-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by SFA437 because: Formatting errors

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Tib50

Sorry, but what has my post got to do with the English Defence League?

Because you were worrying about the assassin's mention of "cells" being active, and he linked those "cells" with England, and tried to drag the English Defence League into it to smear them.

If you think it's all manufactured, I don't understand why you would worry about manufactured "cells". I guess I misunderstood your post.

I hadn't read anywhere that the cells he mentioned where EDL or linked to England, as far as I am aware others where making links or claims based on comments he made in his manifesto thingy. (which I have not read) I am just responding to the comments he made in court, which as far as I am aware was without reference to the EDL or England.

And to be clear, I see us (Britain) as an Island Nation, and people thoughts (in my opinion) generally run along the lines of kicking x group out of Britain, not driving anyone out of Europe..

So to recap my position, I feel there is the possibility other cells are operating in Europe to reinforce whatever agenda is in play, and there exists the possibility this atrocious and disgusting event has been manufactured but to what end I do not know.. and yes I could be wrong about the other cells..

But what I do know is this will be used to vilify the right/conservative or??.. and the process of vilification (which has already started) will create more issues and only make the situation worse.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

but he used dumdum bullets to cause maximum suffering, maximum bloodshed and certain death

when you say things like this it brings to mind a 12 year old playing Call of Duty doing the posting.

You're certainly right, and I'd say that 12 year old has a lot more skill than I have, never having even been NEAR a gun in my life! I was only repeating what I had read in the papers and on the wiki, that dumdum bullets not only tear a huge hole in the body, larger than the bullet, but explode inside the body, causing massive internal damage, unlike normal bullets that can go right through the body cleanly. I also read that the wounds were so difficult for battlefield doctors to treat, and regarded as so inhumane, that dumdum bullets were banned by the Hague Convention from use in war.

Thank you for explaining the true nature of those bullets, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ih8dogfarts

I always wondered why his facebook was in English and not Norwegian. However, how do you know it was changed AFTER his killing spree and not days before?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join