It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodnight Friends

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

goodbye friend

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As you are one of the reasons for me spending a bit too much time here on this site, i am truly moved by your departure.

It's not an ending. It's another beginning. And still you can outwit the doctors prophecies. Hare Om.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks Mark for sharing your spiritual being. Through your light I was able to see myself much better. I pray you continually share your blessings and give light the world as our Lord Jesus did. Amen.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mark,

Sad to see you go, spend what time left with family and friends for it is the most important thing in life

Goodnight and good luck.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Dear Tayesin,

I have not had the pleasure of knowing you, but I am in tears. Your post touched me so deeply, I can barely find the words to express how I feel.What a beautiful and positive outlook you have......I admire that. I hope that no matter what happens, you know nothing but contentment and peace. I know I will never forget what you wrote....I just wanted you to know it is appreciated. You seem like a wonderful person....thank you and I wish you only the best.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I greatly regret that I had not crossed your path before Tayesin.
You sound like a very gracious person who will be greatly missed.
All the best,
Asktheanimals
edit on 25-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Goodbye.

May your journey take you to a place of freedom and love.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Well, as I tell all my friends and family who walk that path: "when you get to the other side, come back and haunt us for a bit so we know that you are doing Okay."

I'll try to have a drink or three for you. But if you want me to pour any alcohol on your grave, I'll have to filter it through my kidneys first.

This should be a celebration for you, us, and everyone. You will soon break free and on to your next lesson and a repeat of the lessons you just couldn't figure out yet. Rock on, you lucky fool.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Goodbye my mentor....

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
May god bless you and always remember where you come from.
A song for you.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Tayesin,

I do not think we have crossed paths as I am a new member (March). Tears are streaming down my face as I think of your family and friends as you take your journey home. The tears are not for you (I know you will be at peace and be happier) but for the loved ones who will be left behind. I pray your loved ones stay in the light of love during this trying time and find the will to seek another day without your flesh there for them to see.

Your life here was but a mystery, yet you looked to the light for clarity especially in times of trial. God bless you!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I love you bro.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

good luck, we will miss you! much love! and i'll be praying for you

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi,i dont know you but thankyou for sharing that last post with us,goodluck and goodbye friend!
edit on 25/7/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
All the best to you! Being a fairly new member, I never had the chance to read any of your threads/posts,but you will be missed by many, it seems. Best wishes and good luck!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

4. Love, unconditional Love really IS the answer to all human problems.

Just know that there are others like you in the world who share that same ideology.

Hard not to shed a tear, even though I do not know you friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have no idea who you are, but your farewell has put me to tears. You've been with this site for so long...

This is not the end. Remember that. Always keep that with you. This is NOT the end. So I'm not saying goodbye.

See you later, friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind thoughts. I must say you did well, surviving 8 years in the ATS loony asylum. All my best wishes to you and yours, and come to visit now and again. It wasn't that bad after all, eh ?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Mark, my friend. I will truly miss you, and am genuinely saddened by your news.

Thank you for openly sharing your insights and experiences with the rest of us.

I take comfort in your words of wisdom, and my thoughts go out to you and your daughter.

Feel free to come visit me in dreams.
Love Maya XXX

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
May the road rise to meet you bro !! Have a good journey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join